main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo June meeting reminder

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by navaren, Jun 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    This is a rebroadcast of an earlier message:

For the June meeting, I would like to use Trish's suggestion of thanking the Scera theatre for working with us on Star Wars Opening Night. I would also propose that we
    design a group logo (for use as an icon), perhaps a chapter name (or will we simply go with Star Wars Utah?), and possibly a design for group t-shirts.

Bring all ideas. We'll be gathering at my home on June 8 @ 7:00 pm.

For those who need a reminder, my address is 99 N. 750 W. in Orem. If anyone needs instructions on how to get here, I'll dig them up from an earlier thread.

And as a side note, we may also consider something to welcome LaurenFett to the area. Perhaps an early July gathering?

2. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    That's this Saturday!!!? I think Matt and I will be there!

3. LaurenFett

LaurenFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    It's a shame I won't be able to make the June meeting, but a meeting early in July would be GREAT. Anything that's not within bicycling distance from BYU I'll need a ride to, or I can't come :-( Orem, I've heard, is more than that distance away...

I CAN'T WAIT! SEVEN DAYS AND I'LL BE IN UTAH!!! WOOHOO!!!

4. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    I cannot come, we're having a big party over here. (all the summer conference assistants)

5. Sinister_Raven

Sinister_Raven Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    I have to work that day. Send my warmest regards please.

6. navaren

Jun 9, 2001
    Looks like it's going to be a small meeting, then. ;)

7. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I'm not sure if I'll be there or not. The Salt Lake people are doing something that day, maybe so it will have to see on their schedule. Sorry.

8. navaren

Jun 9, 2001
    As this weekend doesn't look like it's going to work well, I'm moving the meeting to June 15. The rest of the information (time, location, meeting topic) remains the same.

9. Renegade4E

Renegade4E Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2002
    Ok thats fine with me.

10. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    James and I can't make it. We're going to Nauvoo on the 6th and won't be back until the 13th.

BTW, James finally got a user name. He is Jediloren, just so you all know.

11. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Hey, all, my b-day is July 7, and I'm thinking about having a party July 6, SW themed, naturally. If anyone's interested in coming to that, I can get you the details.

Dantana

12. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    I just noticed that only half of my last post got up. :( I meant to continue in the vein of "If I can find a ride to the meeting, I'll show." Anyone able to give a poor college girl a ride? Anyone willing?

Dantana

13. LaurenFett

LaurenFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm in the same boat as Dantana. Can anyone give us poor college s a ride? Puleeease? I would really really like to go, seeing as I'll only have been out in Utah for four days and would like to get to know a few people!

Lauren

14. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    If Josh and I go, I can probably talk to him. but don't count on it, I guess I'll have to turn my charm and sweet talk him. [face_plain] Or just beat him over the head, whatever works right?

15. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I might be a little late, I'm starting a survivor game with some friends next week and we are meeting @5 and they said we should be done by 6:30 by the latest, I hope. Then I'll just book it down there okay.

16. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    Sorry I couldn't come, a friend of mine took me to see Spider-Man. AWESOME! Though I noticed there were whole sequences lifted from The Matrix. Granted, cool, but think up your own fight scenes, peeps!

I still like AOTC better, though.

If we don't have one, we could start a mailing list so that those of us who can't spend much more time online than what it takes to check e-mail (myself included, occassionally) can get some notice about meetings? I didn't find out about this until when, the day before? And with the picnic, I found out day of, etc. etc. Not enough effort on my part, I know, but getting e-mails would be handy, too.

Dantana

17. navaren

Jun 9, 2001
    Dantana, we moved the meeting to this weekend (June 15). You didn't miss anything.

18. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    Oh, yay! I was sad when I couldn't get to it last time. This makes me very happy.

Dantana

19. Sinister_Raven

Sinister_Raven Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    Don't talk like I'm not ever online, OR check in here, Mary! I still have an ace or two up my sleeve. Get it? ;)

20. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    ?[face_plain] Sorry Josh, I'm a little slow, spell it out for me please.

21. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I'm not sure if I can make it this Saturday. With my sisters wedding tomorrow and another wedding on Saturday, I don't think I should leave my mother alone to take all of this down. Sorry.

22. Boraccio

Boraccio Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    How many times is your sister going to get married? Most of us only do it once, you know. ;)

23. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I'm part owner of a wedding company and June is a somewhat busy month. And I do have more than one sister you know. :p

24. navaren

Jun 9, 2001
    So, how many are actually coming tonight?

25. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I guess I'll be missing this one. :( I'm sorry but with the case of food poisoning and having to take down a wedding things aren't looking good for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.