main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI June Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ROGUE_NINER, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    If you were to take the street that goes past Fazoli's, Borders and Shopko, and go across E. Wash, you can't miss it. It's right next to the IHOP.

2. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    Yep its right there across from the shopping center

3. resnictem

resnictem Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 3, 1999
    Okay, East side Pondy tommorow at what time? I can be there a little before 6 pm? Guys, feel free to chime in....

4. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I'll be there a little before 6:00

5. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    I'll be there around 6ish, depending on when I get out of my meeting.

6. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Michelle and I are going to go Go Karting up in the dells but we'll still make the meeting. We should be there around 6.

Forcebewitya.

7. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    sounds like fun

8. resnictem

Jan 3, 1999
    It was great most everyone could and did turn up. And I got to try Pondy after all these years. I think like Borders East best, however. Just my opinion.

9. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Its a tad bit quieter there, but we had good food so that was good

10. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    The food wasn't terrific, but it was good.

I think that maybe it's hard for us to have a meeting with food in our mouths, but I think we did a good job of it this time.

A new place is always good to try out, and keep things from getting stale. Borders is still a great place to have our meetings, but we should think of new places that may be just as good or just to try.

I know I was a bit pre-occupied with Megan, but I did listen to all that was said.

I would love to go to Celebration, but the expense is far beyond what I could afford, unless I win the lottery. And if that's the case, I'd spring for everyone in our tiny group. Doubt it would happen though.

I thought the ideas we had for a new story were very interesting. What they should do next with Star Wars and etc. Maybe we should write something up as a group? Just a thought.

I look forward to our next meeting. I think the first couple weekends in July are busy for me, but I could probably squeeze something in. During the week, after 6pm works too (except Tuesdays and Fridays). Just figure out when and where you want to have it and I'll do my best to be there.

11. resnictem

Jan 3, 1999
    May I float an idea from last summer? That is, we try and find a place outside for us to meet at? Is anyone planning to go to Rhythum and Booms this year, by the way?

12. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    I'm probably going to be at Rythm and Booms not sure if I'll be sitting with my family though. If anything I'd love to meet up and hang out for a bit though maybe before the fireworks. I'd be up for an outside meeting maybe the next one could be at Rythm and Booms and the following at a park or something.

Oh, and Rick I'm counting on you to win the lottery ^_^

Forcebewitya.

13. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I might go to Rythm and Booms as of right now I'm not doing anything that day. Though it would be a good idea if we pick a spot, finding people there is a major pain. The main reason I've gone in the past doesn't look that good, I really wish Triple M would get a Music stage again.

14. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    You and me both, Brent... you and me both.

Maybe someone should start the July thread so we don't lose track of our ideas?
    Just and idea... and then it was gone.

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.