main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Just a fun little story to get me over writer's block.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, Sep 10, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Well, the plot bunnies have been breeding!!!! MAKE THEM STOP!!! Anyway, this is just a fun little story that will hold me over until I can get plots worked out in other stories. It's going to be a sorta "scary" story, like those little kid ghosts stories, except more fun! It won't contain much continuity, sorta taking a Melrose Naboo feel (just without the Dark Side in a Can).

?Here, kitty, kitty,? Obi-Wan Kenobi cooed to the black kitten. ?Obi?s not gonna hurt you!?

The black kitten responded with a hiss, splayed paw clawing towards the fourteen year-old Padawan. She arched her back and growled deeply, backing herself even further under the young Jedi?s bed.

?I?m not going to hurt you, you stupid example of a Sith!? **Sith, I don?t care what Qui-Gon says! Sabrina is ?not- a sweet, innocent feline!** The Padawan licked his lips and glanced around the apartment of the Jedi Temple. Qui-Gon was off meditating somewhere, leaving the evil cat alone with the Padawan. It hadn?t taken long for the devilish thing to attack the Padawan.

It hadn?t taken Obi-Wan long to unleash the Force on it. Now Qui-Gon would come home and wrap the kitten in a white, fluffy towel while Obi-Wan cleaned out the refresher as his punishment for scaring the beast.

**I know! I?ll trick it!** Obi-Wan withdrew his hand and hurried into the kitchen. He took out a can of Purina and ran the noisy can-opener.

Meow? Sabrina asked in a questioning tone.

?Here, Sabrina! Yum-yum!? Obi-Wan called pleasantly.

Sabrina hissed.

?Okay! I?ll leave! Will you like that??

Meow!

?Fine! I?m leaving!? Obi-Wan shouted, backing away from the food and into the small living room.

The jingle of the bell collar signaled the arrival of the Black Menace. Obi-Wan peeked into the kitchen, watching as the tiny Black Terror inhaled the Purina. He snatched up his net and used the Force to cover his presence. Sabrina began to path herself, taking delicate licks on her paws. Almost there . . . Obi-Wan thought, raising his arms.

Sabrina?s yellow eyes snapped around and stared at him. ?Meow??

?PADAWAN!?

Obi-Wan jumped and dropped the net as Sabrina let out a frantic squeal and dashed into an opened cupboard. **Bloody Sith, I almost had her!** Slowly, the shaky Padawan turned his head to smile timidly at the enraged Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn. ?Oh, I didn?t hear you come in.?

?Obviously,? Qui-Gon said sourly. ?You were too busy terrorizing my kitten!?

?But she attacked me, Master!? Obi-Wan protested, waving his arms about.

?In self-defense, I?m sure.? Qui-Gon turned away and knelt down to peer inside the cupboard. ?Here, Sabrina, come to Qui-Daddy!?

The Padawan rolled his eyes and clenched his fists. After a little more encouragement, Sabrina peeked her little black head timidly around the cupboard door, letting out a meek meow before jumping into Qui-Gon?s awaiting arms and began to delicately lick his beard. The Jedi Master chuckled and scratched her chin. Sabrina purred and snuggled under his chin.

?You see, Obi-Wan? You only have to show a little love!?

It was hopeless. Obi-Wan dejectedly picked up the refresher cleaning supplies and slammed the door behind him.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

what do you think? it'll get better, or dumber, or whatever . . .

2. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    LOL, poor Obi can't handle a cute little kitty! You have my vote, I love anything to do with cats.

3. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Thanx, Julie! Cats are smarter than dogs *sticks tongue out at the dog-lovers*. And they're perfect torture for Padawans! The braids are so . . . so tempting!

4. Rosemary

Rosemary Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2000
    Writers block huh?
    I can't even think of a story idea I have it so bad! :)
    But on the bright side..
    Awwwww kitty kitty.. Lil black fuzzie wuzzie cute kitten. You're so cute and.. (Sees everyone staring) and.. eh hem bad.
    You leave Obi be.

5. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    ?I will not go dark side, I will not go dark side!? Obi-Wan muttered as he scrubbed the toilet to a pristine shine. The shine of the refresher was practically blinding. With a sigh of relief, he opened the door and stepped out. The apartment was empty. A note on the table informed the disgruntled Padawan that Qui-Gon had to take care of some personal business, and would he please brush Sabrina?s coat? ?Like bloody sith hells I will,? Obi-Wan swore softly.

Ding-Dong!

?Yay! People!? Obi-Wan practically skipped to the door. He heard the soft jingle of Sabrina?s collar, but thought nothing of it. He opened the door. ?Bant! Ane! Boy, am I glad to see you!?

?Easy there, bud,? Ane laughed. ?What?s gotten into you??

?I was tempted by the dark side,? Obi-Wan muttered. ?Qui-Gon has me baby-sitting pathetic life forms again!?

?That?s really sad, Obi-Wan,? Bant said sympathetically. ?But I really don?t understand what you have against that pretty kitten! Sabrina?s so sweet!?

?Whatever,? Obi-Wan sighed. ?Come on in.?

The two Padawans entered the small apartment, looking around as if bored. Then Ane paused before the opened refresher door, his mouth falling open in a big O. ?What the Sith happened to your ?fresher, Kenobi??

?What? I just cleaned it all up. Look?s pretty nice, huh?? Obi-Wan said proudly, puffing out his chest as he came up to his friends.

?Riiiight,? Ane said, inching away from the other Padawan.

Obi-Wan looked into the refresher, his eyes widening in horror. Sabrina sat regally on the toilet seat, licking her paws. All over the freshly scrubbed white interior were little brown paw prints. Bant and Ane turned their eyes slowly on Obi-Wan as the Padawan began to shake.

?Remember, Obi-Wan,? Bant said soothly. ?Calm blue ocean . . . bunnies in a meadow . . .?

?Sabrina will eat the bunnies!? Obi-Wan screamed, charging into the refresher. Sabrina hissed and leapt away, clawing frantically as she dashed out the door into Bant?s arms. The Padawan sighed in despair and sank to his knees. After several long moments, he looked up at the curious faces of his friends. ?What did you come over here for? I forgot.?

?We were wanting to go out around town with some friends,? Ane said, scratching the kitten?s head. ?Anakin, Padme, Sabe, and us were thinking of going over to Maul?s. He wants to do a séance!?

?A séance?? Obi-Wan whispered, eyes growing wide. ?Are we allowed to do that??

?We?re not encouraged,? Ane hedged, smiling as Sabrina purred. ?Maul says Palpy is out of town, so we can go there!?

?I don?t know . . .?

?Oh, come on, Obi-Wan!? Bant cried. ?Haven?t you wanted to get out of this boring jail for awhile? Or do you want to water Yoda?s plants again??

?Well . . .?

?That sounds like a yes to me!? Ane cackled. He set Sabrina down. ?Talk to your Master, Obi, and we?ll pick you up tonight!?

?Please! Don?t go!? Obi-Wan pleaded as his friends left. ?Don?t go . . .?

6. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Very Cool, Amidolee!

Qui-daddy.....I had to laugh at that one.

Kithera

7. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Very cute, Amidolee! Qui-daddy! LOL!!! I can't wait to see where this plot bunny runs off to, MORE!!! :)

aa :D

8. Madame Mara

Madame Mara Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2000
    Thats pretty funny. Poor Obi. The Padawan we love to torture.

9. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Well, I'm hyped up on pills that won't let me go to sleep, but I'm contagious and can't be in school, so that gives me time for this!

Master Qui-Gon whistled merrily to himself as he entered the apartment. Tonight he would take on a tradition that all Masters kept from their Padawans. Obi-Wan would not be too pleased, but he would be the good apprentice and deal with it. The apartment was quiet and Sabrina greeted him with a soft meow. Qui-Gon laughed and picked the purring kitten up. ?Did you miss your daddy?? he giggled. ?Obi-Wan? Padawan??

?Yes, Master?? Obi-Wan called from the refresher.

?Are you ?still- working on that??

?Yes,? Obi-Wan spat, coming out of the room, blue eyes flashing at Sabrina. ?I am. It ?was- finished, but your Sith Lord of a cat tracked in chocolate syrup!?

?Sabrina? Would you do a thing like that?? Qui-Gon murmured to the purring kitten. Sabrina licked his cheek. ?No, you wouldn?t, would you??

Obi-Wan rolled his eyes at the two. It was sickening really, how his Master could attract the lowliest of creatures. It was disgusting. **As long as he never befriends a Gungan** ?Master? Can I ask you something??

?Sure, Padawan,? Qui-Gon said, putting Sabrina down. The cat perched herself up on the sofa.

?Ane and Bant came over earlier. I?ve been invited to a . . . party. We?re going to practice meditations and Force manipulations.?

?Why, that would be excellent,? Qui-Gon smiled.

?Really?? Obi-Wan?s eyes went wide. ?But, but Master, it?s a séance at Maul?s place!?

?It sounds splendid,? Qui-Gon said cheerfully, patting Obi-Wan?s spiky hair. ?I?ll be on a short . . . mission . . . just for Masters. It would be great if you could spend some time with your friends.?

?Um . . . okay,? Obi-Wan said. A night free of Sabrina! Hooray!

?Oh, and Padawan??

?Yes, Master??

?Take Sabrina with you. You know how she hates to be alone.?

@@@@@@@@@@@

10. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Mission just for masters, huh? Sounds very suspicious.

I loved that last line! Poor Obi-Wan! I'll bet he tries to leave the cat with Maul as a Sith sacrifice or something along that line.

Cute story!

11. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    "Did you miss your daddy?" LOL

Very funny Amidolee. I look forward to more!

12. Healer Apprentice Lina

Healer Apprentice Lina Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    I can't decide if Amidolee's better at angst or humor. Both of equal parts, I guess.
    This is funny, Amidolee! Keep going.

13. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    I give credit to the pills!

Ding-DONG!

An hour later, Obi-Wan answered the door. Bant and Ane were waiting for him, along with Anakin, Padme, and another girl he hadn't meant before. ?Hey, guys! Um, I hate to be the one to bring bad news, but Master Qui-Gon?s making me bring Sabrina with us.?

?That?d me so wizard!? Anakin cried. ?Black cats are always cool for seances and all of that scary stuff!?

?Oh,? Obi-Wan said absently. ?Really? Um, Bant, why don?t you carry her??

?Sure thing, Brat. Here kitty, kitty, kitty!? A moment later a flash of black fur jumped into the Mon Cal?s arms.

?Oh, she?s so cute!? Padme squealed, reaching out to pet the feline. Sabrina purred and closed her eyes. ?Isn?t she adorable, Sabe??

?Hmm-hmm,? the other girl agreed.

?Ready?? Ane asked.

?Yup!? they chorused.

The Gang exited out of the Temple, chatting like teenagers do as they headed for Senator Palpatine?s quarters. Obi-Wan kicked at little pebbles, not pleased that everyone was fawning over the evil cat. Why was it that Sabrina only hated him? Was he like a repellent? **Maybe you should lighten up tonight, Kenobi. Even Bant says you?re too serious sometimes** With that decision in mind, Obi-Wan joined in the pointless chatter. Anakin was wowing Padme with his latest win in a podrace. The attractive, brown-haired girl hung on to his every word and arm. Bant and Ane were talking to the look-alike of Padme, something about how fish was NOT suitable for cats.

?Are you and Padme sisters?? Ane asked the other girl.

She laughed. ?Nope. I?m her decoy. She makes me go to school for her and do all of her homework. I?m Sabe.?

?Ane Oligi.?

?Bant?

?And that?s Obi-Wan Kenobi,? Ane said, jutting a thumb back at the slightly grumpy Padawan. ?Sabrina doesn?t like him.?

?Oh?? Sabe asked, eyeing Obi-Wan with a coy smile. ?Did you bite her or something??

?No,? Obi-Wan muttered. ?I didn?t.?

?I wonder how she?ll take to Maul?? Bant wondered. ?Oops, we?re here!?

Everyone stopped in front of the Sentor?s apartment, then piled into the lift. Outside, the sky was darkening and lighting flashed in the distance.

?Ooh, Ani,? Padme cried softly. ?I?m frightened. Hold me!?

?Sure, baby,? Anakin said, grinning wickedly at Obi-Wan as he pulled his girlfriend closer. ?I?ll hold you forever and ever, because what makes you feel good makes me feel good.?

There was a collective groan from the others.

?We?re here!? Bant announced, bouncing through the open lift doors. The filed out into the scarlet carpeted living room. PALPATINE FOR EMPEROR and KILL JEDI posters were strung around the large room. The Jedi, Naboo, and Anakin froze.

?Oops!? Darth Maul laughed nervously, ripping the posters off the wall. ?It?s a little art project for school.?

?OOOHHH!? they chorused.

?Come in! Come in!? Maul waved towards the large leather furniture. ?What would you all like to drink??

?Ruby biel!? Anakin shouted.

?Alderaan ale,? Padme said.

?Sorry, I only have hard liquor,? Maul apologized. ?And Pepsi products.?

?That?s so wizard, Maul!? Anakin beamed. ?Watto never let me drink liquor, only Pepsi.?

?We can tell,? Padme whispered to Sabe. The other girl nodded, smirking at the blonde Skywalker.

?Alrighty. I?ll be back in a jiff.? Darth Maul disappeared into the kitchen. The Jedi and Naboo glanced at each other and shrugged.

Obi-Wan cleared his throat. ?Don?t you think those posters were a little . . . odd??

The other five looked at him with blank looks. The two look-alikes turned away and began chatting about foundation: white or deathly pale? Lord Maul returned with a tray full of drinks and little umbrellas. They all dived in. Obi-Wan took a timid sip, coughed as the alcohol stung his throat then sighed contentedly.

Maul watched them, licking his rotten teeth. Yes, this would be fun! Manipulating the poor souls! ?All right, everyone. We have to get in a circle, then I?ll get the candles. Oh?and my beautiful assistant, D

14. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    THanks Amidolee! I'm going to remember this one

"how his Master could attract the lowliest of creatures. It was disgusting. "

Kithera

15. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Okay, this one is a little weird.

?Ooh, Maul Baby, I thought those were the ingrates you and Palpy were gonna nab,? a female voice cooed.

?All in good time, my dear,? Maul replied, entering the living room where the Naboo girls were instructing the naïve Jedi the benefits of physical contact. He sneered at them, then brought Eve out into full view of the Jedi. The Sith Witch grinned, flashing her sharp, white teeth at the Jedi, tossing her black hair behind her. Maul had always thought she reminded him of Cat Woman, the object of his pre-adolescence fantasies. Black leather always looked good on a Sith Witch.

?I?ve got dibbs on the cute Padawan,? Eve growled as she sat down on Maul?s lap. She faced the others with her icy green eyes, landing on the fidgeting with his braid. ?Who are ya, sugar??

?U-uh, me? Um, Obi-Wan Kenobi,? the other stuttered, eyes wide. Padme and Sabe giggled again.

?A Padawan? Excellent.? Eve licked her lips and set the empty vodka flask in the middle of the circle. ?Do you know the rules of the game, Kenobi??

?Um, no.?

Eve grinned again, snapping her teeth viciously. Obi-Wan flinched and Anakin shifted, for once forgetting about the Naboo princess on his arm. ?I spin the bottle, see?? She gave it a twirl, using the dark side to have it land on Obi-Wan. ?And whoever it points at gets a kiss.? Obi-Wan?s eyebrows shot up as she reached out and grabbed the collar of his tunic. She planted a vicious kiss on him, laughing as she dropped the shocked Padawan back on the floor. Obi-Wan stared at her, mouth open in horror. Then all eyes turned to him and he blushed fiercely, smoothing down his awful haircut and scooting back to his spot.

Obi-Wan cleared his throat, glancing at the seductively dressed Eve. She winked at him and he quickly looked at the red carpet.

?Great! My turn!? Anakin squeaked. He snatched up the bottle and spun it, using the Force to stop it before Padme. ?Oh! What a surprise!? Anakin and Padme locked lips.

Bant glanced at her chrono. ?Um, guys? Guys? It?s Padme?s turn!?

The Naboo girl smoothed her tunic and hair, then spun the bottle. Amazingly enough, it stopped, pointing at Anakin. A collective sigh went through the group as the lovebirds locked lips again. After several minutes, Sabe grabbed the bottle and spun it.

It pointed at Darth Maul. Her innocent brown eyes widened and she paled. ?Looks like ya got me, babe,? Maul sneered. ?Come give me a kiss.?

Sabe bit her lip, then scooted across the floor and gave the Sith Lord and uncertain look. Maul sneered and put on a similar display like Eve. The Sith Witch laughed. Obi-Wan gave Sabe a sympathetic look as she gagged from the Sith?s foul breath. Then the Naboo girl retreated her spot and passed the bottle to Ane.

The dark-haired boy grinned, setting the bottle for Eve. ?Neat!? he quipped. Padawan and Sith Witch took their turn.

When it finally got around to Obi-Wan, the Padawan shook his head. ?Séance, anyone??

?I agree,? Sabe said quickly, after having washed her mouth out several times.

?Sure, Padawimps,? Maul said, exchanging a sly look with Eve. ?It will be fun.?

@@@@@@@@

The next one will be fun. Sith and Jedi together at a seance!

16. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    ?Ooooh! Spooky!? Anakin howled as Darth Maul turned off the lights. Four candles glittered in a square in the circle of Padawans and Sith. The Sith Lord?s eyes shined eerily in the candle light, causing Padme to sit a little closer to Anakin. Eve?s cat-like grin flashed in the dim light, then a black shadow descended upon her, curling in her folded lap.

?Let?s all join hands,? Eve said in a quiet, smooth voice. Obi-Wan shivered and Ane snickered. ?Now,? she continued. ?Close your eyes and breathe deeply.?

Obi-Wan obeyed, one hand gripping Ane?s, the other gripping Sabe?s. Eve hummed softly to herself, filling the dark room with it?s haunting flow. The candles flickered and Bant coughed slightly.

?Oh, spirits, we reach out to you!? Eve spoke in a commanding voice. ?We want to hear your tales of sorrow and owe, your triumphs and your falls!?

**This is so bogus!** Obi-Wan laughed to himself. Did that girl really believe in this stuff? Hah!

?Who do you guys want to talk to?? Eve asked quietly.

?How about Nomi Sunrider?? Bant suggested.

?That Jedi? Well, okay.? Eve began humming again, swaying slightly. The entire group began to sway with her, humming in the same haunting tone. ?Yes! Yes! I have contacted the spirit of Jedi Master Nomi Sunrider!?

?Wizard!? Anakin whispered.

?She wishes to speak to us!?

Obi-Wan started to laugh. ?Y-you guys really believe this?? He opened his eyes and broke his hold, grinning at the shivering Padme hugging Anakin and the angry Eve.

They all gave him a dubious look. ?Really, Kenobi,? Padme spat. ?You know how to ruin a moment!?

?Well, excuse me, your royalness. I hate to interrupt your snuggle-fest,? Obi-Wan retorted, smirking as Anakin blushed and Padme ducked her head. Bant and Ane just rolled their eyes and Sabe crossed her eyes at Padme.

Darth Maul and Eve were glaring at the young Jedi. Eve showed her black claws. ?You scared the spirit away. Now no one will talk to us! You ruined everything! Everything!?

?Yeah! Good job, Kenobi!? Ane cried, tossing a pillow at the Padawan.

?Hey! I didn?t do anything wrong!? Obi-Wan cried defensively.

?Shoulda left him at the temple,? Anakin muttered.

?It?s just a bunch of hocus pocus,? Obi-Wan laughed, waving his hands around the air.

?oh, really?? Eve said challengingly. ?So, you?re saying if I put a spell on you, that it wouldn?t work??

?That?s precisely what I?m saying.? Obi-Wan met her gaze smugly.

The Sith Witch smiled evilly, then gestured for everyone to back away. The Jedi, Naboo, and Anakin scattered to the couch while Obi-Wan remained on the floor, smirking as Eve took several deep breaths. Behind her, Maul smiled and crossed his arms behind his head, leaning back to watch. Eve placed herself directly before the Padawan, taking his hands in hers. She arched a perfect, black eyebrow. ?Are you sure about this, Kenobi??

?Do your little chant or whatever,? he replied, not at all intimidated by the seductive witch anymore. His blue eyes met her black, and he waited.

Eve smiled, a tight grin. ?What is your greatest fear, Obi-Wan Kenobi? What do you hold most dear to your heart, and could not bear to lose it??

?And why should I tell you this??

?You don?t have to verbally,? Eve cackled. ?I have already picked your mind.? She ran a claw down the Padawan?s cheek, watching the smug smirk fade. Obi-Wan gulped. ?Wouldn?t it be a pity if you returned to your Temple to find the Jedi gone??

The Padawan swallowed hard and the murmurs behind him ceased. Eve sat back, keeping her black nails on the Padawan?s face. She began to chant softly, tracing patterns on Obi-Wan?s forehead. Obi-Wan stared in awe as Eve?s head began to rotate and she swayed in rhythm with her whispered words. Wow, she was a good actress! The black eyes suddenly opened and she grinned seductively, leaning forward to give him a slow kiss.

?Welcome to the world of the cursed,? Eve said in a whisper.

Something cold settled in Obi-Wan?s stomach as the li

17. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Wow. Like this story. Especially since Qui didn't die and Ani and Ami and Sabe are still there.

hmmmmmmm............

A seiance at Maul\Palpies place.

Him getting back and the Jedi being gone.

Palpi for emporer and down with the Jedi posters.

This is going to be one awesome story.

18. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    OoooooooOOOOoooOOoo SpooooOOOOOOooooKy~!

Kithera

19. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    I just got the computer back and I think the medicine is finally kicking in so I can go back to work.

My brother went to rehearsal. It was weird, because last year I went there with him and all. Oh, well.

20. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Chapter Two

It was growing dark outside, the storm clouds rolling in from the center of the planet, lightning flashing in the turbulent sky. Inside Senator Palpatine?s quarters, the party-goers were busy singing another round of ?Ninety-nine Bottles of Corellian Whisky?. Obi-Wan, unable to shake of the cold feeling in his stomach, stood outside on the balcony. In the distance, the Temple shine brilliantly against the blue/black sky. It looked so beautiful . . .

?Ninety-nine bottles of Corellian whisky on the wall, ninety-nine bottles of whiskey! Take one down, pass it around! Ninety-eight bottles of Corellian whisky on the wall!?

Obi-Wan shuddered at the off-tune sounds of Maul, Ani, Ane, and the sopranos of the females. Even Sabrina had joined in, yowling as loud as her little lungs would allow. At least she hadn?t turned his braid into a chew toy tonight.

There was a crash from inside, then laughter. Anakin laid sprawled on the floor, holding up an empty bottle. Padme was giggling and ready to collapse as well. The two Sith were enjoying the scene of the Chosen One drunken and helpless. Obi-Wan might have hurried to help his younger friend, but he was too nervous and depressed at the moment.

He looked back at the Temple. And gasped. The once shining brilliance was only a dark shadow reaching towards the black sky. A lightning bolt stuck the tower, showing the dark emptiness of the Jedi?s home.

?Oh, Sith,? Obi-Wan whispered backing away from the balcony. ?No . . . EVE!?

?oof!?

Obi-Wan backed right into someone, sending them to the ground. He glanced down to see a rather indignant Sabe, but didn?t stop to apologize. ?Eve! What did you DO??

The Sith Witch, locked in Maul?s arms looked innocently at Obi-Wan. ?What are you blathering about??

?The Temple! The Jedi! The spell!?

?Oh??

?OH???? Obi-Wan screamed. He whirled around, finding his friends gazing at him in bewilderment. ?We?re going! We?re all going! NOW!?

The lazy teenagers jumped and marched to the door, Anakin snatching up another bottle of Corellian whiskey. Obi-Wan didn?t wait for the Sith, but pushed his friends straight into the turbolift. Sabe and Padme looked a little frightened, and Anakin seized the moment to comfort both of them. The moment the doors open, Obi-Wan shot out into the warm night, knocking over an elder woman and her groceries.

?Sorry, madame!? the Padawan hollered, still racing down the street.

The others followed at a sedate walk. ?What?s with him?? Anakin asked.

Padme shrugged. ?I think Eve really frightened him with the whole spell thing. You okay, Sabe??

?Yeah,? the other girl muttered, rubbing her elbow. ?That bloke better watch it next time!?

?Obi-Wan usually doesn?t get worked up,? Bant said thoughtfully.

?What if it really was a spell?? Ane wondered.

They glanced at each other. ?Nah!?

21. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Just an up! Sorry, guys, I'm going to school tomorrow so there won't be so many posts!

22. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Huffing and puffing, Obi-Wan collapsed onto his knees in front of the Jedi Temple. Tiredly, he raised his eyes, feeling his fear grow as he took in the black tower. What had he done? Were the Jedi all gone? It was ALL HIS FAULT!!

?No,? he cried softly, pounding a fist into the pavement. ?NOOOOOOO!!!?

?Obi-Wan!? Anakin called, his voice far-off.

The Padawan turned, feeling tears of anger brimming. Anakin, Padme, Sabe, Bant, and Ane were walking calmly towards the Temple, eating cotton candy and chatting away. They waved casually, and Obi-Wan had to look back at the Temple. It was still dark. Did they not see it, or were they too drunk to care?

?You guys!? Obi-Wan called back. ?They?re gone! They?re all gone!?

Lighting flashed and thunder clapped, causing each teen to jump. ?Nice effect,? Ane murmured.

The Gang reached the distressed Kenobi. Padme scanned over the Temple absently. ?Power?s out??

?Yeah, their not gone, Kenobi,? Anakin laughed. ?They power?s just out!?

?B-but the lights were off before I saw the lightning strike!? Obi-Wan protested.

?You?re just confused,? Bant said soothingly, resting a hand on the Padawan?s shoulder. ?It?s understandable. We?ll just walk inside and find our Masters. Everything will be fine.?

Obi-Wan just shook his head, shaking as the skies opened up and a cold rain poured down, soaking all of them within seconds. Ane and Bant punched in the access code and they all entered the dark Temple.

The door slammed shut.

Padme screamed.

?That door isn?t ?suppose- to slam shut!? Obi-Wan cried, taking a step in the pitch black void they?d entered. He bumped into someone.

?Ouch! That?s my toe, lug!? Sabe cried, giving him a push.

Obi-Wan staggered and collided with someone else. ?Watch it!? Ane growled.

?What do we do now?? Padme whimpered in a small voice. It echoed in the large reception parlor that had been concealed in blackness. ?There?s no light!?

?Step back, everyone!? Obi-Wan called, trying to inch away from the voices. He stretched out with the Force and found their presence, then moved several meters away. There was a snap and a hiss, then his blue lightsaber hummed to light, casting an eerie glow over the terrified faces of Padme and Sabe, and the deliriously happy face of Anakin, whom was in a strangle hold by the Naboo girl, and the other two Padawans, who also ignited their blades.

?All we have to do,? Obi-Wan said calmly, momentarily forgetting about the strange silence of the Temple. ?Is find the generator. The emergency system will kick on.?

?Why hasn?t someone turned it on yet?? Sabe asked in a tiny voice.

?Because Oafy-Wan here had to go and challenge the Sith Witch and banish the entire Order!? Anakin cried.

?It wasn?t my fault!? Obi-Wan cried in defense, waving his blue blade around. ?How was I to know she was a ?real- Sith Witch??

?Oh, I don?t know,? Padme said sarcastically. ?The black nails, the black clothes, the Sith apprentice boyfriend?you add it up!?

?I wasn?t the one who WANTED to go to the séance!? Obi-Wan shouted, feeling his fear and anger build. ?I would have been just fine staying home and watching the stupid?oh Sith! Where?s the cat??

Everyone froze, glancing around uncertainly.

?SABRINA!?

?Meow?? came the timid mew. The Padawans waved their lightsabers around until the found the soaked kitten in the doorway. Sabe picked her up and wrapped the wet kitten inside her tunic. The yellow eyes fixed on Obi-Wan, glaring silently.

He cleared his throat and stepped away, searching along the walls for the hallway. ?I think the generator might be this way?along with the rest of the Jedi.?

?You made them vanish, remember?? Anakin chided.

?Quiet, Anakin,? Obi-Wan warned as he entered the long hallway.

?Or what? You?ll make me go bye-bye, too??

@@@@@@@@

23. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    "How was I to know she was a real sith lordress."
    "Oh I don't know..... the black nails, the black clothes, and the sith aprentance boyfriend-You add it up."

Great one. Loved that post.It was just great. Keep it up.

24. Darth Anakin 83

Darth Anakin 83 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    This is really good Amidolee. I like it. :D

25. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Yippee!! I'm working on another post, then I have to get archiving some stories on my site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.