main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Just Cause...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    ITS LATE BUT HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND TARA! NINE YEARS GOOD FOR YOU TWO. AND ANDY YOU ARE SO RIGHT! STAY WITH HER OR ITS MORE LIKE ALL THEN!

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    This is freakin hilarious!! I got the link from the Buzz!

LANGUAGE WARNING.... Not for the kids!!!

Fly in reporter's mouth

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    That was pretty good.

I wonder if he still has a job? :)

SeeYa,
    TK

4. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    Just went to see Carl Edward's Nationwide series car. I got a picture of Connor with Laura from the Morning BUZZ. Check it out!
    [image=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/flightmech73/100_2910.jpg]

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Sweet pic Andy! Laura's hot! [face_love]

6. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    They had Jimmy Stuat? and Kevin Shader? (I really don't know NASCAR to well.)

Is that where you went Andy?

Anyhow... lol It's who ever drives for Home Depot and some tool company. lol They were both in Concord today at the Home Depot. Signing photos for the first 700 people. There were like a 1000 that showed up. Even in the rain. They had the whole place roped off and lines for a week. We checked it out for the back door of my store. lol

The're some crazy redneck people out there. And they talk about us dressing up in Star Wars. Please....... lol

Later,
    TK

7. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Your funny! OK it was Tony Stewart (my driver!)and Matt Kenseth. No I didn't go only because concord seems to swallow me up and I get lost easy. (I gota get me a tom tom)I really wanted to be there. My daughter would've love to meet him to. Every time the race is on she says wheres Tony Stewart. But we did go to Manchester to pick up a pair of tickets we bought for the race from rock 101. So I'm Afraid I wont be there on Sunday.

So I guess I'm a redneck who likes to dress in star wars huh?

8. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Lol!

That's to funny Andy. [face_laugh]

I told you I know really nothing about NASCAR> My dad & brother are big time into it. They have they're own drive teams or something. I know they both like Jeff Gordon and who every drives for Lowe's? That's were my dad works so he likes him big time.

Anyhow.... the home depot was packed that's for sure. lol They had like a 1000 + people over there. It was pretty cool. Sorry you did not get to go. But ticket to the race today should have been fun.

I hope you had a nice dry spot? lol I know it rained there all most all day. I tried to watch a little on TV. But I do hope you had a good time. If you have any good pictures post them. I'd like to check it out. I'm going to try to learn a little more about this NASCAR stuff.

Although I still do not see the point in watching car go in a circle for 4/ 5 hours. lol Each his own. ;)

Later,
    TK

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guy's,

I'm not sure if anyone out there is a StarGate fan like. It is my seconf Fav. TV show of all time. Anyhow...

SeeYa,
    TK

This is depressing:

Don S. Davis: 1942-2008

Monday - June 30, 2008 | by Darren Sumner

With great sadness we must report that veteran actor Don S. Davis passed away on June 29, 2008. He was 65 years old.

Don co-starred on Stargate SG-1 for the show's first seven years, helping to launch the enduring science fiction franchise. Davis played Major General George Hammond, base commander and a father figure to many of the show's characters.

He is also well-known for his portrayal of Major Garland Briggs in Twin Peaks.

Off-screen, Don was beloved by the show's cast and crew. He departed the show in 2003 due to a medical condition that restricted his workload, but returned for several guest appearances on SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis in the following years. Don worked hard to improve his health, and continued to work both on screen and off until his death.

The following message was provided by Don's representative and his wife, Ruby Fleming-Davis:

Dear Fans and Friends of Don S. Davis,

So many of you have been touched by not only the work and art of Don S. Davis, but by the man himself, who always took the time to be with you at the appearances he loved, that it is with a tremendous sense of loss I must share with you that Don passed away from a massive heart attack on Sunday morning, June 29th.

On behalf of his family and wife, Ruby, we thank you for your prayers and condolences. A family memorial where Don's ashes will be scattered in the ocean will take place in a few weeks, and should you wish to, please make a donation to the American Heart Association in Don's memory.

Born August 4, 1942 in Aurora, Missouri and raised there, Don received a Bachelor of Science degree with a double major in theater and art from Southwest Missouri State College in 1965. He then served three years on active duty in the United States Army, entering as a Second Lieutenant. He rose to the rank of Captain and was stationed in Korea before completing his required tour of active duty.

Upon leaving the army, Don began working toward a Master's degree in theater at Southern Illinois University, in Carbondale, Illinois, and received his Master's degree in 1970. He taught at the University of British Columbia for a decade before returning to SIU to complete his coursework for a PhD in theater, receiving the degree in 1982.

Photo from Southern Alumni
    Don's list of film and television credits is lengthy, dating back to 1982. He met Stargate co-star Richard Dean Anderson on the set of MacGyver, where Don worked as a stunt double for actor Dana Elcar.

When production on Stargate SG-1 began in 1997, the producers tapped Davis to play the base commander -- originally written to be a by-the-book antagonist, but quickly softened by Don's own personality and experience.

In 2003 Don married his soul mate and the great love of his life, Ruby Fleming-Davis. The two have resided in British Columbia with their three dogs, Teto, Ming and Charley.

Don's off-screen career as an artist blossomed especially in the years since he left Stargate. A look at his Web site, DonSDavisArt.com, reveals his tremendous gifts in painting, drawing, and woodcarving.

Don's final Stargate appearance is in Stargate: Continuum, the SG-1 DVD movie that will be released July 29 in North America and August 18 in the United Kingdom. He will also appear in the forthcoming films "Vipers," "Woodshop," and "Far Cry," according to the Internet Movie Database.

Many fans of Don's work have had the opportunity to meet him in person, as he was also a regular face at fan conventions around the world. Fans learned that behind General Hammond was a Southern gentleman with a big heart, a no-nonsense attitude, and all the love and respect one could imagine.

GateWorld's editors visited with Don in 2006, where he talked at length about his career, his time on Stargate, and his feelings about

10. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Aw jeez what a shame. I loved that guy. Hes been in so many great shows and movies. I was glad to see him on stargate. he will be missed.:_| For all his work =D=

11. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Well tk hear are the pictures and videos. out of laziness and a vary demanding 4year old I will put links for you to clicky on.

heres the pics...
    http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k162/flightmech73/Nascar%20at%20NHMS/

and heres the vids...
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.myvideos

Oh ya and TK the Lowes driver is Jimmy Johnson witch won the last two nascar championships. Hes a hell of a driver. I also got a pic of Jeff Gorden's car but I didn't want to dirty up my photo bucket page.[face_sick] If ya want I can email it to ya so ya can show your peeps. But you can see him in the vids I have too.

12. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey ANdy,

Thanks for the photos. They came out pretty good. I dont think I've ever seen that many drunk rednecks in one place at the same time. Exc maybe the fair back home in NC. lol and maybe one of my family reunions. But other than that...... lol 8-}

And as far as the Jeff picture. It would not hurt you to add a little class to your photo bucket. You know... spruce it up a bit. LoL! Thanks again.

SeeYa,
    TK

13. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Drunk rednecks! you have no idea. Our nascar experience was complete when we were heading out of the parking lot a girl jumped out of her truck ran in front of our car across the road hoped onto the grass on the side and whipped her pants down and squatted right there on the side of the road. It was a riot. I was so mad I dint have room in my camera anymore because all the vids I took. It was sooooo funny.

14. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Words fail me when I see this, but Star Wars fans beware; there is graphic violence...

Cruel and unusual

15. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    That was absolutely disturbing...I can't help but wonder if it was staged or if they were really that drunk and set on revenge...

16. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    he knew she wasnt worth a ring[face_laugh]

17. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    FAKE , FAKE , FAKE!!

Sheely called it. It all staged. The figure they smashed was a $40 Kys... I don't know how you spell it. It was NOT the one you saw in the case. The first one was the Side Show set. They did a switch. So everyone breath. [face_whistling]

It was all staged. They had talked about it the other day on the 501st. If it had been real... they would have found her body some where out side of Vegas I'm sure.

SeeYa,
    TK

18. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    This just in.......

I told you all it was a fake. It was an ok one. but not great......

Seeya,
    TK

Well it's official, the guy came clean on the Legin forums that he, his wife and some friends staged the whole thing. When a Sideshow product is proven defective, they ask that it be destroyed before replacing it. Josh felt this was a fun way to prove it and then asked that everyone that knew keep quiet for a week as a joke.

http://www.501stforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=362316#362316

19. NOOBSAIBOT

NOOBSAIBOT Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2008
    Why would it bother anyone any way it's just a toy. [face_laugh]

20. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    So if there are any Red Sox fan's out there?

Does anyone care that Manny has left. :( I do a little, yeah it was all ways something about Manny being Manny.. but come on look what he did in 8 years. Batting title, a 319 life avg. with the sox's. 3rd now in HR and on base in the 400's. Plus...

2 TITLES !! I did think it was time for him to go. I will kinda miss him in a way. But the bright side is we picked up a great young player and saved over 52 million over the next 2 years. Hey it only cost us 7 million to ship him out.

Lets just hope this was the move to help the Sox back to the play off like in 04' when the traded away Nomar.

GO SOXS!!
    TK

21. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    This one is kinda stupid. But have some reason? and I'm not sure what that was? I had to post it. lol

Later,
    TK

http://obeythekitten.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.