main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

just checkin in

Discussion in 'Archive: Poland' started by ChefAnakin, Jun 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChefAnakin

ChefAnakin Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2003
    well I am not even on the same continent as all of you but i figured i would just say hello and ask about what the europians think about the supposive title for EP3 and what there thoughts on how it will do compared to all the others.

2. Kaczor

Kaczor Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 20, 2003
    Well i think that "Revenge of the Sith" would be fine, but in Poland everyone exept Star Wars fans couldnt speak properly word "Sith". "Bith of the Empire" is good too, but probably George L. invent something strange like "The Phantom Menace"...

3. Kaczor

Kaczor Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 20, 2003
    Oh, and... Greetings from Europeans and especially Poles!!!

4. Darth_Fizyk

Darth_Fizyk Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 10, 2003
    Well It'll be "Revenge of the Jar-Jar" ;) Or "Jar-Jar Strikes Back" ;)
    But whatever GL invent, it should be fine :) I'm rather warrying about translation :)

5. handzik

handzik Jedi Master star 5

Aug 20, 2002
    Hehe, I remember when Attack of the Clones was first announced as the official title and I was horrified. Can't remeber exactly why I hated it so much than but now I can't imagine any other title being used. The moral of the story is that whatever Lucas chooses for the title will be okay as long as ep.3 is the best episode of the PT :p

6. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Chef Anakin, you can go to Yoda's Hutt and that's for foreigners to talk and chill with the great people of Poland here :D
    That's what I do...
    :)

With that title, it's meh. Attack of the Clones sounded like some 50 year old video game [face_laugh]
    This, it could work "Revenge of the Sith".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.