main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Just curious

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthCynthia72, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCynthia72

DarthCynthia72 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    Who has the fullscreen version of all 6 movies?
    I have the widescreen versions. And I was just curious if they're different too,[face_thinking] meaning; EP I,II,& III are in gold, & EP IV, V, & VI are in silver. I have them lined up together in my entertainment center(it has glass doors so you can see everything inside) & it just looks weird.

2. JEDI_SHADOWTECH

JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    I have the fullscreen version of EP IV, V, & VI in video and they are in gold. My nephew (not into star wars) has the widescreen verison and they're in silver.
    At the time I bought them I did'nt have a DVD player, but now that I have one I only have EP II & III in DVD. I've only seen silver for widesrceen and gold for fullscreen.
    Make you wonder why they did that.
    Maybe Lucasfilms Inc. needed more money to cover those cool special effects.[face_laugh]

3. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I have the widescreen original trilogy special edition and the widescreen prequel trilogy all on DVD as well as the original trilogy special edition on VHS and the Original Original Unedited Untampered original trilogy on VHS. I whip those out every blue moon when I'm feeling oooold schooooool!!!

4. DarthCynthia72

May 2, 2005
    Ooooo aren't you special.:cool:
    I have that version too, but I don't play it much.
    I'm trying to preserve it.:-B

5. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Special like Nick, or the good kind of special? I don't play my copies much either because I'm afraid they will wear out too.

6. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    The best thing to do if you're not going to watch them is rewind and fastforward through each VHS once a year. That way you maintain the quality of the tape. If not the color eventually wears and the tape fades.

7. DarthCynthia72

May 2, 2005
    Really?[face_thinking]I didn't know that. I thought the high pitch noise my VCR makes when I rewind tapes was ruining them. Or is my VCR the only one that makes that noise?:confused:

8. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Uh no, my vcr makes the same noises.

9. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    You could always get the VCR checked to make sure it's not a mechanical malfunction.

Or not. Something to ponder.

Lordsinner

Peace Out Ya'll [face_peace]

10. DarthCynthia72

May 2, 2005
    eh, I don't use it very much anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.