main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Just stuff

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthThanatosis, Aug 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthThanatosis

DarthThanatosis Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2002
    Greetings and salutations to all who view this board. I am just wondering what everyone else thinks on something. After the Return of the Jedi, during the whole New Jedi Order, i guess, wouldn't it make since that there could be Ewok Jedis? Just imagine a little Ewok guy walking through the forest of that forest moon of Endor, somebody tries to take a shot a him, well aimed, but deflected by the Ewok's lightsaber as he cries, "Eechee Waawaa!" Kinda funny thought, eh? And, on the subject of funny little Jedis, what species is Yoda? Have they really not thought up a name for them yet or what?

Forever in the service
    of the Force (the dark
    side at least),

Darth Thanatosis
    Dark Lord of the Cythii
    Apprentice to Darth Vex

2. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I never really got into the NJO stuff.

But as for Yoda, it is possible, but not confirmed or even hinted at, that he is one of the Whills - those who wrote the Journal of the Whills.

Or maybe not. Maybe he's just an exceptionally groovy green gnome.

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    I would guess everyone has the possibility to use the Force if they understand it... though I somehow doubt Ewoks would have the intellectual capacity to grasp such a notion. Not to mention the fact that chaotic primitive cultures would less likely fair well in the lawfully structured Jedi society. In other words ummm, no Ewoks could not be Jedi regardless of the era.

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Joe-da! You need a pic under your name! Get yourself some yoda pic, man! Hehehehehe

5. slpkntsysmoadwn

slpkntsysmoadwn Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2002
    Salutations everyone. An ewok jedi is not possible like was stated earlier on the board because they do not have the intellectual capacity to know the will of the Force and no where near enough to actually use it. Though it would be pretty funny.

Peace out,
    may the force be with you.
    Alan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.