main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Kentucky Derby / Foxboro May Meet

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by DarthIshyZ, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    http://boards.theforce.net/foxboro_ma/b10654/26068472/p1/?2

Just wanted to post a grand invite to all folks to come to my house for the Kentucky Derby. I've posted the link to the official invite above.

2. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Thanks for the invite!

3. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Hey all,

This sounds like a great opportunity for as many of to get together as possible. Unfortunately due to my new job, I doubt we're going to get a chance to meet this month. Next month is questionable as well since it's C4 and there is a chance I may be going.

4. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I'll have:
    a) a grill for whatever you'd like. I'll buy some burgers and franks, but if you'd like something else, BYO.
    b) a large back yard for a good game of whatever. I'm partial to Ultimate Frisbee and even have my own professional weight frisbee. If someone wants to do something else, let's get it together!
    c) a b-ball hoop. Currently, I do not have a basketball myself, but the hoop came with the house, so there it is. If someone wants to bring a ball, let's get a game going.
    d) a telescope! What do you want to see in our sky? I've recently seen Saturn in ALL its glory. If you want to take a look at something specific, bring the stats and we'll see what we can see!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.