main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Kevin Smith vs Darth Southwest

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Varekeii, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varekeii

Varekeii Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Did you guys hear about this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/16/kevin-smith-challenges-so_n_463886.html

Personally, I consider it bad judgment by the Southwest flight staff who are responsible.

2. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    I heard about this. I'm surprised non of the staff, not even one person, knew who he is.

3. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    haha yeah, well I sympathize with him but I also think it's good airlines have this policy because the last thing I want is some big fat dude or lady sitting next to me and ruining my flight by taking over my seat. I have no idea if what he says is true that he really isn't "that fat" that he can't fit comfortably in the seat, lol, but if anything I think he might want to take this as a sign that it's time to start losing some weight, if nothing else for his own health but also so future embarrassing situations don't happen with other airlines lol.

4. Varekeii

Varekeii Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Maybe the flight attendant DID know who he was. I heard there was a woman passenger who was significantly larger than Smith and all the staff did was tell her she should probably buy two seats next time. Maybe they just don't like Kevin Smith and decided to pick on him. Or, maybe she didn't have anyone sitting next to her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.