main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Killeen FF Gathering 6/11/05

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Our buddies from Killeen FanForce have invited us to attend their gathering on June 11th for the EP3 showing at the Drive In theatre there. They will be having a BBQ going on as well as some raffle prizes to go to the fans . . .

So far we have Me - ARC Trooper
    Zak - Anakin
    Jose - Boba Fett

They would like for one of our Vaders to be in attendance so I will be getting with Dan or Scott about it soon . . .

Take Care

John

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I would like to go, but not in costume. Can I?

3. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Sure Bro - it is a costume optional event but some of us have been requested to suit up for the event as well.

-John

4. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Then I'm there. I have to take a break from the costume this time.

5. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    I'm down. Just post the time of departure and arrival so I can clear it with my better half.

-Brent

6. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Ok, I'm in, but I'm still deciding if I can stand being in the costume again. Just let me know what time, and I guess we should try to carpool.

Lisa

7. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Awesome people - lookin to see what the lowdown is and I shall post more . . .

Take care

John

8. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    I'm free as well. If you want me to come and keep all the wizer ones with the force sane, I'm there. I've never been to a "drive in" theater. Sounds fun.

Lord Sinner

9. ObiJuan70

Jan 1, 2001
    Here's what I have so far:

The function is June 11, Saturday starting at 430-500 at the Gatesville Drive In. They would like to have as many costumed members as possible so I will network with my buds in the 501st to see if they want to participate as well but non-costumed members are welcome to help out . . .

I will post more as I get more . . .

Laterz

John

10. StormLeader

StormLeader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 29, 2002
    John,

Sounds like a great time. While I'm not sure if Kim and I are able to go because of the distance, I am sure that the 501st would love to hear about the event. Right now our forums are having some problems but if you want me to pass along the info I'll be glad to do so. Let me know.

Jim Marshall
    501st Stormtrooper TK-6411
    Star Garrison Public Relations Officer
    South Texas Squad
    San Antonio, Tx

11. pattwa_fett

pattwa_fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2004
    what's up SA?? Go SPURS!!! hey here is the latest from the gatesville drive in.. from our activities director to waco's Chancellor..He asked if costumed characters get in free........ <If you can let me know how many people will be leaving Waco late, then we can park an extra car in their spot untill they arrive. As for sounding cheap? Not at all, thats a legitamet question,the people that are costuming will be admitted free, I need to know who would be here so I can give a list to the front for admittance. I just spoke with Michael from HEB here and he is donating products aswell. He also asked if we wanted the H.E.Buddy walking around. Any way thanks alot for all yalls help, and let me know and I'll take care of it.> keep in mind Gatesville is a small community but lots of GI from ft hood will be there...We truly appreciate you guys help with this. I was wondering if any of you had talent with face painting tohelp sunshine out :D....Also you don't have to but you can bring some snacks, drinks and food in your car...
    Can't wait to see you guys again... the force be with you all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.