main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Kingdom of Heaven

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by emporergerner, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emporergerner

emporergerner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2005
    It is the 12th century and a young man(Balian) has lost is wife and child, meanwhile his father(godfrey) returns home to ask forgivness of his son.

Meanwhile it has been 100 years since Christians claimed the Holy Land from the Muslims. It is a time of unstability the Muslims have formed a great army under there great commander Saladin.But peace between the two religions and people has been going well. But the King Baldwin IV is dying for he is a leper, and his great kingdom is about to be handed to a unrespectable and ruthless commander(Guy De Lusgnan). Will the king survive long enough to make peace with Saladin or is WAR just around the corner.

Rules
    1. No GODmoding
    2. Gm is the law
    3. Have fun
    Characters
    Balian
    Godfrey
    Hospitler (Godreys right hand man)
    Siybilla (King Balwins sister and husband to Guy)
    Tiberias(High ranking General in Jerusalem)
    King Balwin
    Guy De Signan
    Reynold (Ruthless killer and frien of Guy
    Saladin
    Mullah(Second in command to Saladin's army

Character sheet
    Name
    Bio
    Affiliation

For those who follow the movie this game will be very diffrent many diffrent things could happen. Just have fun and we'll see were this takes us.

NP edit: Locked at author's request.

2. emporergerner

Jul 6, 2005
    For everyones information you are also allowed to come up with your own character.

Emporer Gerner Dark Lord of the Sith

3. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    Character sheet
    Name: Sean Francois
    Description: Sean is 5'8 very solidly built with broad shoulders and a powerful body that has eaned him fame in his home territory as the strongest man in the region. He has short cropped wavy brown hair and wears the green and blue quartered tunic of his families heraldry, with traditional knightly armour. He also wears his battle axe in an oiled sheath on his back .
    Weapons: double bladed battle axe, short sword, Dagger
    Bio: Sean was born the second son of a minor french noble man. Being the second son he was left pretty much to his own devices as his brother was groomed for succession. As he grew Sean proved to be a formidable warrior, showing a rare skill with the battle axe, using his prodigious strength to use the weapon in a way most of his instructors thought impossible. When he came of age as soon as he was knighted he announced that he would go to the holy land and set off immediately, seeking a better life than the one he left behind.

He eventually found himself in Jerusalem where after proving himself a remarkbly honourable if short tempered man, the King began to employ him as an bodyguard for himself and his sister, a duty the young knight takes utterly seriously. Sean is brave to the point of foolhardiness and totally upfront in his views speaking his mind plainly in all situations (this has gained him both powerful friends and enemies). He isnt known for thinking on anything too heavily prefering action to words (this being shown in the time he decided Reynold had insulted the king and in the middle of court punching the Templar full in the face...causing no small amount of damage}. Needless to say he has many people who would like to see him dead, and yet he still professes not to care over much as long as he can settle it in a quick and most probably violent way.

Affiliation: Serves King Balwin

4. emporergerner

Jul 6, 2005
    Name: Saladin
    Weapons: His army and the Sword that the great General of the Muslims always has.
    Bio: Leader of the Muslim, is one of the greatest Generals of his time. Probably the most succesful Muslim General ever. At the begining of his military career he promised to become General and lead the Muslims back to reclaim the holy city and is set on still achieving those goals.
    Affiliation: Leader of the Muslim army.

5. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: I like the idea.

Name: Bigman Kurds
    Weapons: Axe and Shield
    Bio:Coming Soon
    Affiliation: The Crusaders

6. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    [image=http://c-uncut.com/media/s3-leo.jpg]

OOC: Disregard the last one.

Name: Egon Von Gareth, 'Baron Von Gareth' (means: sword of the black fort.)
    Weapons: Axe and Shield
    Bio: Egon was born on the eve of chistmas, and is told that he is lucky. From a very young age he grew up with lords and knights, and all manner of different fighters. He became a squire and at the age of seventeen became a knight. His lord was killed in a battle and he went to lord Godfrey for aid. Godfrey took him in until Egon won his own lands in a minor battle. Now he has a small patch of land north of Jeruselum, and about thirty men-at-arms.
    Affiliation: One of the Baron of the Holy Land

7. ARSLAN5

ARSLAN5 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
    Name: Baron Baldwin
    Weapons: sword
    Bio:He was the bastard son of Baron Betrand of Beausoliol. He came back to Jerusulam as he promised his crib-brother.
    Affiliation: One of the Barons of Jeruslam

8. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    You have me interested,I will post my charry sheet when I have more time.

9. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    Character sheet
    Name: Thomas Botchergate
    Weapons: Two Handed sword, Shield, Small Knife.
    Bio: Thomas was born into a middle class family. His father was a royal blacksmith and his mother was one of the queen's beauticians. His father soon joined the crusades and became one of the king's greatest soldiers. His father was given the rank of knight as an honor when he died in battle. Thomas was 9. Thomas soon became a squire. He was just 18 when he was knighted. Thomas went off to Jerusalem and has proven himself on more than one occasion to be one of the King's greatest Knights. He is loyal, strong, and brave. Now it may be time for his skills to be put to the ultimate test.

Thomas wears a metallic chest plate with chainmail underneath. His legs are covered by metal thigh plates and leg plates. His brown hair comes down to his shoulders and a scruffy beard covers his jaw.
    Affiliation:King Balwin

10. ARSLAN5

May 23, 2005
    OOC: When are we going to start this?

11. emporergerner

Jul 6, 2005
    Well I was hoping for more people but if not. Then we'll start Tommorow.

12. ARSLAN5

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Dude, it's 4/24/06[/color]

13. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    yah, when is this going to start.

14. emporergerner

Jul 6, 2005
    OOC Alright lets start.:D

IC Saladin

Saladin stood before the grand Muslim army ready to give the speech of a lifetime. Lately the peace talks between the Crusaders in Jerusalem and the Muslims ahave been braking down, Crusaders attacked Muslim caravans traveling between cities, and the Muslims have been retaliating. Although Saladin respected King Baldwin and was very aware that he was dying he would not hesitate to attack Jerusalem and regain the city that was lost over a hundred years ago." Today my fellow soldiers and friends, I will offer you a promise, before I leave this world I will retake Jerusalem for our People".

15. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Egon

Egon had forever been loyal to the King, and forever would be. But he wanted nothing to do with the french, and this Guy De Signan, was close enough to french. Egon swore upon his blade that he would serve the king no matter what, and that is what he would do.

At the moment, he and seven of his knights were on their way to Jeruselum, to buy supplies for his lands, they were strategic lands. His land was forged by running streams, exceedingly rare around jeruselum, and he had made much profit from this water.

It takes him half a day to get to Jeruselum, and he respects the city more than he does himself, it is the Holy City, the city that made him come here to this horrid land, but he would not trade it for the world.

TAG:Any

16. ARSLAN5

May 23, 2005
    Baldwin was sitting in his castle, preparing to leave for Juresleum.

17. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC: I'm pulling out of this RPG, not enough players, and seemingly a lack of experience

18. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC:I am too, I agree, not enough players and there is a lack of experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.