main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion LACWAC Member Interviews (★☆★ SpecialOpsUnit & Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes ★☆★)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by AkashKedavra_93, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Seerow I would have survived Order 66 by sensing something was going to happen, and force pushing some of the Clones out of the way when they went to attack and then retreating instead of trying to fight them. Then I would've met up with some of the remaining Jedi and figure out what to do next.

2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    #9. Who are you 10 favorite SW characters and why Jordan1Kenobi?

3. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Seerow I'll only do characters from the SW saga, because it'd be too hard to get a top 10 with the saga and TCW characters together.

My top 10 is much different than most people, because I don't have many main characters in there, I find that a lot of the major and minor characters are better.

1. Kit Fisto - This guy has been my favourite character for ages, I like him so much because he stands out from the rest of the Jedi, as with the other minor Jedi in my top 10. He also looks really cool, and I really like his species, which is what brings me to liking a lot of the characters in the first place.
    2. General Grievous - He's my favourite villain in SW, and I think he's so cool because of the way this big cyborg is walking around giving orders and taking on Jedi, and what could be cooler than using four light sabers at once? I also like him because of how evil he looks and acts, like when it shows a close up of his eyes and he says "You must realise.. You.. Are.. Doomed".
    3. Bossk - This Bounty Hunter stood out from all of the other Bounty Hunters in the saga for me, plus I've always liked the Bounty Hunters in SW, which is why there's a few in my top 10. Bossk seemed to be the coolest for me, probably because he's like a reptile, and I've always liked reptiles, so seeing one with a gun working for Darth Vader was pretty awesome.
    4. Aayla Secura - She's my favourite female SW character, and she stood out from all the other female Jedi, because of her colour and clothing, since she had different clothes than most other Jedi. I find that blue SW characters stand out quite well, like Aayla Secura, Max Rebo, Mas Amedda and Orn Free Taa.
    5. Boba Fett - He's my favourite main villain in the OT, mostly because of how badass he was and was the one guy you don't wanna mess with, besides Darth Vader. I just wish he'd been able to have a longer fight scene in ROTJ and actually fire a few shots of his blaster.
    6. Admiral Ackbar - I really liked this guy because of how much of a great leader he was, and I think he was even one of the best leaders in the saga. Plus I was used to seeing human commanders in the OT, so seeing Admiral Ackbar in command was quite different and really cool.
    7. Han Solo - He was always my favourite main character in the saga, probably because I can relate to him with the way he acts. He's also the most amusing character to watch because of how he acts around the other characters, like Princess Leia, plus I like how he was developed throughout the OT to go from a smuggler working for Jabba the Hutt to a high ranked position in the Rebel Alliance.
    8. Obi-Wan Kenobi - I really enjoyed watching him in the PT going from a Padawan to one of the most powerful Jedi in the order. He also has some awesome fight scenes, like when he fought General Grievous, Darth Maul and Jango Fett.
    9. Shaak Ti - She stands out from most of the Jedi for me, because her species is so unique. I'm really glad they didn't keep the deleted scene of her being killed by General Grievous in ROTS, because they expanded really well on her character.
    10. IG-88 - You never see a droid as a Bounty Hunter in the saga, besides 4-LOM, which what makes him so unique. I also like how badass they made him look with what looks like 100 weapons on him.

I also love what they've done with Kit, Grievous, Bossk, Aayla, Boba, Ackbar, Obi-Wan and Shaak Ti in TCW, especially Kit and Grievous, and it's great seeing my favourite characters being expanded on and giving them all episodes where they play main characters.

4. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    That's a proper list of badasses there, alright.
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  5. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    10. If we put all the characters you listed into "The Box, who would get out alive Jordan1Kenobi?

6. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Seerow Oh, that's a good one. Well I'd like all of them to get out alive, but if there could only be five survivors like in TCW, I'd say:

-General Grievous, because he's probably the most flexible out of them all, so he'd be able to dodge the lasers easily and he has the best grip, so falling off of obstacles wouldn't be a problem for him.
    -Obi-Wan Kenobi, because he's done it once without using the force so he'd be able to do it again easily, and I'd let him do the sniper part again, since he probably has the best reaction time out of the 10 characters.
    -Kit Fisto, because he's almost as skilled as Obi-Wan Kenobi, maybe just a bit more acrobatic, so he'd be able to get through the obstacles easily.
    -Aayla Secura, because she's probably more acrobatic being a female Jedi, so I think she'd be able to survive for the same reason as Kit Fisto.
    -Shaak Ti, because of the same reason as Aayla Secura, plus she's more skilled than her so she could even have the biggest advantage out of any of them.

I think Jedi have a massive advantage over Bounty Hunters, because they're much more acrobatic and they have the force, so they can sense things before they happen, but the Bounty Hunters can't.

So I guess there would be a group assembled now with Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, Shaak Ti and General Grievous, lol, imagine that.

7. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    11. What are you favorite TCW episodes @ Jordan1Kenobi?

8. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Seerow 'Lair of Grievous' is probably my all time favourite episode, because it had my two favourite characters having a couple of duels. Before TCW started Kit Fisto and General Grievous we're my two favourite SW characters, and I never expected to see them together, so the first time I saw it I thought it was awesome!
    I also like any episodes that Grievous fights in, because they do his fight scenes so well and make him seem so badass, so I really like 'Grievous Intrigue' and 'ARC Troopers' and because of this.
    I also really like episodes with Darth Maul in, like 'Revenge' and 'Revival', because of how intense the storyline can get, plus I love how powerful and evil they've made Darth Maul now.
    And I also really like episodes with Bounty Hunters in, like 'Bounty', 'The Box' and 'Hunt for Ziro', because of how badass they make the Bounty Hunters, especially Cad Bane in 'Hunt for Ziro', which I think is the best Bounty Hunter fight scene in the entire series.
    And I also really like 'Carnage of Krell' and 'A Necessary Bond', because I think they had really great storylines, as with the rest of their arcs.

Seerow likes this.
  9. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    12. List the TCW season premiers from greatest to least Jordan1Kenobi in your opinion.

10. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Seerow
    1. Revival - This was the best season premier for me, because it was really intense and kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time, and I could tell that there is much more of a storyline to come. This is what every Darth Maul episode has done for me so far, and I think their some of the strongest episodes of the entire series. This episode had two great duel scenes, and I loved the return of Hondo Ohnaka, still not afraid to take on anyone who threatens him.
    2. Holocron heist - I really liked this season premier, because Cad Bane had one of the leading roles and they got to show us again just how capable he is and what he's willing to do to get paid, I always think that Cad Bane makes any episode he's in much better because there's always a lot of action and he gets to show off how badass he is, plus I love how casual he acts around Darth Sidious, I guess he doesn't know how much power he has in the galaxy. I thought that this arc was really good and showed us what we can look forward to with the rest of the season having the 'Rise of the Bounty Hunters' theme.
    3. Water war - I thought that this was a great change the normal battles we're use to seeing each season, and I think they did this episode and the rest of the arc really well. Seeing Captain Ackbar was great, as he was always on of my favourite characters from the Star Wars saga, so seeing him not just commanding an entire army, like in ROTJ, but commanding an entire army of his own people and actually fighting in it himself was great. And of course I really liked how Kit Fisto became one of the main characters in this arc, and he looked so cool underwater.
    4. Clone Cadets - I didn't think this episode was nearly as good as 'Arc Troopers', as it had so much more action in it, but this episode was still good and I enjoyed seeing how Clone Troopers actually start their training and training they actually have to do. I really liked seeing Shaak Ti having a big role in this episode and 'Arc Troopers' since she's always been one of favourite characters from the Star Wars saga.
    5. Ambush - It's been a while since I've seen this episode, and most episodes from season one, but from what I can remember this episode was pretty good, but was nothing amazing like 'Lair of Grievous' from season one. But I think that this episode was a great way to start TCW series and showed us what we could look forward to with the rest of the series.

Seerow likes this.
  11. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    13. What is your favorite scene in The Clone Wars Jordan1Kenobi?

12. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Seerow I have heaps of scenes that I really like, but my favourite would have to be the first part of 'Grievous Intrigue' where Grievous duels Eeth Koth and then Obi-Wan, because Grievous is made to seem really strong and more powerful than the Jedi, which is a change to what we usually see where he would just run away, I know he runs away after his duel with Obi-Wan, but that's for a reason. I love all the scenes where Grievous puts up a good fight, which is why I love the scene where Grievous and Kit Fisto duel each other in 'Lair of Grievous', and because it's my two favourite Star Wars characters of all time fighting each other.
    I also really like the scene where Obi-Wan and Quinlan Vos fight Cad Bane, because Cad Bane owns up in that scene! It's the first time in TCW that we've actually seen a Bounty Hunter take on two Jedi and actually beat them without getting a scratch, and it just proves why Cad Bane is the most successful Bounty Hunter in the galaxy.

13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
  14. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Seerow
    1. Revenge - It's one of my favourite episodes in the entire series, because as I've said before, it's really intense and is the build up of a big storyline that's about to come. Plus I like the little bit of comedy that's towards the end of it where Ventress said "He's not half the man you are" and Obi-Wan said "I like your new legs", I thought they were pretty funny and lightened the atmosphere of the dark episode a bit. And I thought it was awesome how Obi-Wan and Ventress worked together instead of trying to kill each other.
    2. Lethal Trackdown - I really liked the storyline of this one, and how Plo Koon took over and sorted everything out, plus we got to see more of Plo Koon's personality and how he handles situations, which made me like him even more. I thought it was a great way to finish the 'Rise of the Bounty Hunters' theme for the season.
    3. Wookiee Hunt - I can't seem to remember a lot from it since I haven't watched it in a while, so I'll have to watch it again sometime soon, but from what I can remember, it was pretty good. Plus it was pretty awesome seeing a group of Wookiees fighting a group if Trandoshans, two of my favourite species from Star Wars. Plus Tarfful was in it, and he's one of my favourite characters from the Star Wars saga.
    4. Hostage Crisis - I don't remember this episode being too great, because it wasn't the best Bounty Hunter episode I've seen, but it was still good. Again, I haven't seen this episode in a while, so I'll have to watch it again sometime soon.

Seerow likes this.
  15. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Jordan1Kenobi, you've got a purity to your fanhood that I appreciate.

Jordan1Kenobi and Seerow like this.
  16. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
  17. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Seerow This is a tough one! But I'd have to with season 4, because I remember sitting down watching the whole season within two days and just thinking "wow" to nearly every episode. I thought season 4 had the strongest storylines and developed all of the characters even further, especially Savage, Rex and Ahsoka. Plus I liked the introduction to new characters, like Captain Ackbar and Pong Krell, who's characters were really well done in their own different ways. I loved how Grievous actually started to get his reputation back, besides when Tarpals owned him, but that was still cool because I've always been a fan of Tarpals. But then again, Grievous did do some amazing stuff in the previous season, but I feel that he's getting stronger and more ruthless each season. The return of Darth Maul was the highlight of the season for me, because of how intense it was and it gets you wondering what he's actually capable of and what he'll do in season 5. I thought the Bounty Hunter episodes were awesome, and Cad Bane impressed me once again. The Bounty Hunters in 'Bounty' were awesome, and I really liked the introduction of Dengar, C-21 Highsinger and Latts Razzi, plus the return of Bossk was great.

Seerow likes this.
  18. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    16. If you could go back in time and fix one thing in TCW what would you fix Jordan1Kenobi?

19. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Seerow Hmmm, if there's anything I could fix, it'd probably be in the episode 'Supply Lines' where Ima-Gun Di and Captain Keeli were circled by Battle Droids, I thought it was ridiculous how they died, because if that were Anakin and Rex in that situation, they would have made it out easily, by Anakin force pushing some of the Battle Droids away, grabbing Rex and jumping to safety, which is exactly what Ima-Gun Di should have done, it's not like there were hundreds of Battle Droids all firing at them at once or anything, just like 10 of them in the first circle. There were plenty of rocks and high surfaces around for him to jump up onto and get away, but he didn't. I think they could have done so much more with Ima-Gun Di, because he was such a strong character and should have at least been in a few more episodes.

Seerow likes this.
  20. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Good one!

17. How would you have brought back Maul? You have to do it Jordan1Kenobi.

21. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Seerow I think that they way they brought him back was the best possible way, found on a planet no one would ever search, unstable fuelled by revenge and then turned back into the Sith he once was, but looking even more badass. I don't think I would have done it any other way, because this was just perfect, but I guess maybe he could have done without the spider like body, because that was kind of strange, and instead have four sharp rusted metal legs or something cooler like that.
    An interesting scenario could have been Mother Talzin leading both Obi-Wan and Savage to Maul's location, and Obi-Wan ends up finding him first, but Savage turns up and they fight while Maul starts remembering his past then attacking both of them in anger, then Obi-Wan escapes and Maul tells Savage to take him to kill Obi-Wan, but Savage insists they go to Dathomir to heal him. But to be honest I like how it went better anyway.

22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    18. What is your favorite Star Wars video game Jordan1Kenobi?

23. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Seerow Star Wars: The Old Republic. I reckon it might even be one of, or even the best game I've ever played. I got it for Christmas and I've been playing it heaps since then because it's so good :D I like it because the games so long, I mean I've been playing it for a couple of weeks now, and I'm around half way through my chosen class, so it's much longer than any other game I've ever played. Plus there's always something to do on it and I never get bored.

07jonesj and Barriss_Coffee like this.
  24. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    19. What is your favorite thing about the LACWAC community Jordan1Kenobi?

25. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Seerow Discussing TCW of course. It's great having a place to discuss TCW with heaps of fans, since absolutely no one I know is a big fan of Star Wars all together, and I've always wanted to just talk about it with people who actually know what I'm talking about. It's hard explaining to people something on TCW who don't even know which character is which, like when I said to someone "Obi-Wan wants to kill Darth Maul", and then they say, "Which one's Darth Maul?"... And I have to go "The red guy with the horns on his head"... :oops:And then they say "Which one's Obi-Wan?"...!!! asdfghjkl :oops::oops:[face_beatup] So yeah, you get the point, lol. And I love being able to express my opinions and what I like and don't like freely too, since this place is full of great people.

Barriss_Coffee, Seerow and 07jonesj like this.