main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Last night's Star Wars dream

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by krissy1kenobi, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krissy1kenobi

krissy1kenobi Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2010
    I was extra, extra sorry to hear my alarm this morning, as I was having the BEST dream ever! It was a very awesome, very realistic Star Wars dream, where I was deep in the action with a totally new storyline. Looked like it was taking place between episodes 4 and 5 by the dress of the characters. I got to talk to my hero Luke, it felt SO real, but he ignored me most of the time, unfortunately (he was quite into Leia; they didn't know they were related yet!) and when he did reply, he would not even look at me, as if I was not worth his time. I couldn't handle my lightsaber at all, the grip was so tiny I had to use my fingertips to wield it. I asked Luke how to make a better one, and he said only true Jedi could design new lightsabers and mine would teach me finesse until then. There was some kind of intricate plot going on, which in my dream seemed fairly plausible and I was completely up to speed with (you just know things in your dreams) and I was helping to fight the empire. My outfit was great and my hair looked perfect even though I was running and stuff......I would have been happy to sleep for days in that dream!!!

2. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Oddly enough, that dream doesn't sound so far fetched anymore.

Damn alarms. I've had the same thing happen, different type of dream. Nuff said.

3. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I dreamed about electrophoresis... it's a way to separate DNA stands by base pair length through a molecular sieve consisting of agrose gel and ethidium bromide which allows it to floreces under UV light. Therefore, not as exciting as yours Krissy... ^^

4. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    I always have dreams that I can move stuff using the force. Like picking up the remote when it's out of arms reach and I'm all comfortable and stuff. Then when I wake up, for a moment i think i still have it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.