main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Last Tour to Endor

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Fistofury, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    I'm just getting the Starspeeder and the commemorative t-shirt.

2. Photo-Knight

Photo-Knight Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 9, 2007
    Just ordered my ticket via the 407-566-5600 number. I couldn't get the web site ordering to work yesterday. I picked the "will call" option.

Actually, I don't know what all the options were. He said, "Do you want to pick up the ticket there?" and I said yes.

3. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    Same here.

4. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    So, we're about a week away and my paranoia about forgetting something is already setting in. I have the card that Disney sent me as my ticket to this. I may have misplaced the letter it came with though (as I have been moving in and out of hotels a lot since moving back to the US).

Am I right in thinking that we just need that card/pass to get into the event and get our wristband?

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    If they do the same thing as past hard ticketed events, then yes, that's all you would need.

The card also becomes a nice little souvenir after the event. ;)

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  6. chucknotsteve

chucknotsteve Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 2010
    So excited! It's so soon... Last Tour is almost a week away!
    Can't wait to ride Tower of Terror... and Star Tours will a bunch of fans! Can't wait!

7. MattDoc

Dec 10, 2009
    Thanks HanSolo29.

and yes, I agree...riding the ride with actual SW fans everywhere will be cool. Totally different from just a regular Disney crowd. You won't hear anyone going, "Look at the gold robot! That's neat!" or making any Wars vs Trek mistakes like you often hear on a ride like that on an average day.

8. wookieesrus

wookieesrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2009
    Has anyone been able to confirm if the Indiana Jones show closes at a certain time during this day or if it will be open from 8pm or later?

I'd really like to catch this on or before its last showing of the day and I can't seem to find any info about it [face_worried]

9. chucknotsteve

Jul 19, 2010
    Ah, oh my gosh, I know. On that ride, I think I've hear people call C3PO "CP3O" more times than I can count [face_worried]

10. KissinDigital

KissinDigital Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2010
    Check http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm <-- this site on Sunday the 8th. Should have the week's show times updated.

11. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    That's hard to tell. Usually they don't run the stunt show during special event nights. But with this being a Lucas affiliated event, who knows.

Here's something that may help, though. Looking at a past Times Guide from DHS, the Indy stunt show usually runs into the early evening. The last show for an 8pm closing was at 5:30. On Aug 14th, DHS is scheduled to close at 7pm, so I would say the final show of the day would be around the same time. Just to be on the safe side, I would get to the park right when they allow you to enter at 4pm and go straight to the stunt show to ensure that you get to see it.

EDIT: Or go to the link KissinDigital posted. She seems to have posted that while I was writing up a reply. :p

12. Mr_Mundi

Mr_Mundi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    So we get to keep the card? We don't have to give it to them when entering?

13. wookieesrus

wookieesrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2009
    That's a handy link to have bookmarked, thanks.

14. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Nope! They're yours to keep. You just slide the card through the turnstiles and once it comes out the other side and the light turns green, the CM will hand it back to you. I have tons of Disney tickets I've managed to collect over the years. It's a nice little hobby. ;)

15. KissinDigital

KissinDigital Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2010
    i r a sneaky little neeenja. :B

16. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    I just called Disney and I can't use my 'VoluntEar' award free pass because it's a special event.
    meh.

17. Darth-Dogfish-Head

Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    I wish I had come to this thread before I bought my ticket, I ended up paying the extra $14 for shipping because I didn't realize you could choose will call if you called them. Small price to pay I suppose, it's going to be a great event.

18. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Sorry for replying so late. I'll definitely join you and MrSkinnee on the same shuttle to Disneyland and subsequently Endor.:D

My only gripe, is that they're playing TESB and ROTJ digitally on Saturday- which will be missed out by everyone taking the Last Tour to Endor. I didn't see either at the six movie marathon at CIV (I did watch TPM to ROTS).
    After all, this celebration is about EMPIRE. Why aren't they showing it at least twice throughout the event? Or why not loop all six in a smaller theater all day long?;)
    Not that I haven't seen TESB a gazillion times already, it's just that I've never seen it at a screening full of huge SW fans.

Oh well, Endor here we come![face_dancing]

19. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    Straight-up awesome. Soooooo glad I purchased tickets to this epic event!

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001061.html

20. MattDoc

Dec 10, 2009
    Ditto. It just keeps getting better!!!

21. chucknotsteve

Jul 19, 2010
    Whoa. SO PSYCHED. Any guesses on the special guests?

22. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    If I had to guess, I'd say C-3PO's severed head standing-in as the idol, constantly talking to Indy. Antony Daniels.

Not only would it be an homage to Han's attitude towards C-3PO in TESB, it would also qualify to being movie related. C-3PO and R2-D2 are represented in Raiders of the Lost Ark, after all.

23. MattDoc

Dec 10, 2009
    That's actually a really good one! I like that!

24. EnviousSerious-Rue

EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2009
    Ssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooo glad I got the ticket![face_laugh]
    Love the video feed.

25. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OMG! I am so stoked for this! I can't wait! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.