main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Leá Monde II: The Phantom Pain

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Winged_Jedi, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGoodImperial

TheGoodImperial Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2009
    Calen Rohn, En route to Central Chamber, Undercity

His son, he kept on forgetting about his son. Smiling he wondered if that was even a reason to have a bad conscience about. After all, his son also would not mind him too much. What a wonderful family they were. Really. Why did they not kill each other years ago? getting used to things was a bad habit, right? And who else did they have?

"We certainly must save our sons, then. And stop the Bloodsin! That is what the thing is called, i believe, right?" Calen nodded. "And the Judge. He is behind it." Calen nodded in confirmation. Looking at Markus he shrugged. "What? surprised the old man is not completely useless? I got it figured out. Not the Jedi way, maybe. But hell, I had fun." Calen smiled in the dark and followed Marco into the central chamber. "So let us get at the heart of things, right?" he checked his blaster a last time. Two shots. Then it vanished again in his sleeve.

"Got the feeling this one will be worht a whole series of pictures, once I am out of here."

Tag: Winged

2. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    IC: Floryn Korodoro

He felt his feet stop moving. The Judge's immense strength pulled him along, his shoes scuffling at the stone beneath them. His body?! His lips worked, creating inarticulate murmurs until finally, hurting his wrist, he pulled himself free of the Togorian's weary but unrelenting forward pull.

"Wh-what? YOU! What are you...what have you done?! What have you done what have you done what have you done?"

TAG: GM

3. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    OOC: Sinre is being delayed by RL, but as we're so close I'd like to wait for him before beginning the ending. In the meantime, here is an additional update that you may respond to if you wish.

[blockquote]
    PCs: Floryn Korodoro
    NPCs: Judge Magister Quilheim

[i]En route to Central Chamber, Undercity[/i]

"What have [i]I[/i] done?" roared Quilheim, suddenly indignant. "Perhaps you should ask, Lord Korodoro, what it was that [i]you[/i] did, by dispatching your son to a world where he did not belong, and forcing him to stake a claim to a throne that was never his by right!"

The Judge released his grip on Floryn, though he continued to lead the way toward the central chamber.

"Your own ambition and opportunism have brought your child here...to a place where the sins of your bloodline shall be repaid in full."

[b]Tag: BobaMatt[/b]

[hr]

PCs: Glyndon Nordic
    NPCs: Callo, Ashley Riot

Riot placed a reassuring hand on Glyndon's shoulder.

"Calen Rohn is a man with his own problems," he said. "The City will have amplified and exaggerated the worst of him. Don't be too troubled by your inaction...you're a good man caught up in events beyond your control or imagining. There was nothing you could have done."

[b]Tag: JEDI_TEEGIRLOO[/b]

[hr]

PCs: Calen Rohn
    NPCs: Marco Riot

"I'm not surprised you had it figured out, grandpa," said Marco with a grin. "I had a feeling you were smarter than you looked. Just make sure to include me in one of your paintings after all this is over. Preferably as the hero of the piece."

[b]Tag: TheGoodImperial[/b]
    [/blockquote]

4. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    IC: Floryn Korodor

There was nothing to say.

Silently, sobbing, the Wroonian Earl followed.

TAG: GM

5. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    Calen Rohn; Underground

"Grandpa?" Calen laughed and looked at the alien. "Is there something I should know about? I can´t recall ever having . . . with any of your species . . . but hell I got a few years where recalling isn´t that easy, you know?" He eyed the Jedi again. was he playing games? Maybe. Nobody was to be trusted yet. This was a city full of evil, after all. He said it himself. This young Jedi. Yet he liked the boy.

"After all that would probably an offsrping of me I actually like, you know."

6. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    OOC: I've decided that we may later re-visit the Malreaux brothers in an epilogue. Right now, ladies and gentlemen, let's get this lovely thing finished.

[blockquote]
    PCs: Floryn Korodoro, Calen Rohn, Glyndon Nordic
    NPCs: Judge Magister Quilheim, Ashley Riot, Marco Riot, Callo

[i]Antechamber, Undercity[/i]

A pair of thin torches remained aflame in the undercity depths, casting their light upon a large iron door. Upon the door someone had painted a few lines in crimson Aurabesh. They read:

[i]"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
    Bardorba, heed the warning of this sign
    Or risk the Red Queen's wrath upon thy line."[/i]

Beneath the lines, a symbol had been carved:

[image=http://lh5.ggpht.com/_YGJa2GEQYZs/SMrHLzl_FTI/AAAAAAAAA9Y/hB00VoALqPI/blood_sin_by_bass0114.jpg]

The first to arrive at the door were Calen Rohn and his companion, the boy Marco Riot, talking and joking lightly about Calen's old age.

A few moments later came Glyndon Nordic, alongside the saber-wielding Ashley Riot and Callo the clone.

Finally, from a third direction came Floryn Korodoro, quietly sobbing as he followed the hulking form of Judge Magister Quilheim.

The seven of them gathered together before the iron door, and immediately Marco and Ashley had their lightsabers ignited and pointed at the Judge's throat.

"You are under arrest for your crimes today, Judge Magister," announced Ashley.

"The crimes are those of the Bardorba bloodline," replied Quilheim. "I am glad to see three of the fathers here, to witness the return of the true monarch. Tell me...Korodoro, Rohn, Nordic...is there anything you wish to say, at this final hour? Any last pleading for the City to show you its mercy?"

[b]Tag: BobaMatt, TheGoodImperial, JEDI_TEEGIRLOO[/b]
    [/blockquote]

7. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Glyndon Nordic
    Antechamber, Undercity

Glyndon felt reassured by Riot's words though he still had some misgivings. He nodded back as a gesture. They walked on until from the distance Glyndon saw a light aflame from a thin torches. As they walked closer he could see a door with some writing on it written in paint.

There at the door was Rohn and Marco Riot. He looked at the door and pondered what it all meant. Judge Magister Quilheim finally arrived and right behind him was a sobbing Korodoro. Glyndon started to blink as if he had something in his eyes.

With the seven of them gathered the Jedi told the Judge Magister that he was under arrest.

"The crimes are those of the Bardorba bloodline," replied Quilheim. "I am glad to see three of the fathers here, to witness the return of the true monarch. Tell me...Korodoro, Rohn, Nordic...is there anything you wish to say, at this final hour? Any last pleading for the City to show you its mercy?"

Glyndon stopped blinking his eyes as tears were now starting to fall down his face.

"I just want to be with my son and tell him how much I love him. I haven't been the best father. I was too busy for him and I allowed his mother to take part of an experiment of mine. She had died from it. I had to carry that burden all my life. My son no doubt blames me and he should. But I believe we can repair our relationship. So I ask you to allow me to see my son. If the city believes in redemption then I am for the better and thankful."

TAG: Winged

8. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Floryn Korodoro

Bandorba. It was a name he rarely heard, spoken always by courtiers and geneologists about his revered bloodline. He supposed it was no great matter. He did not remember what they were supposed to have done. It was before him. The sins of the father... With a vague, short lived amusement he realized he was related to the other men in the room. Curious.

He could not control the moving of his lips, the words that crept up from deep within his memory. It was with sadness that he realized that there was no poem in all his works to encompass this moment. He instead reached for the words of a playwright.

"Grief fills the room up of my absent child,
    Lies in his bed, walks up and down with me,
    Puts on his pretty looks, repeats his words,
    Remembers me of all his gracious parts,
    Stuffs out his vacant garments with his form:
    Then have I reason to be fond of grief?"

He sobbed.

"Take me to him. I don't care anymore, Quilheim. Just take me to him."

TAG: GM, Glyndon

9. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    Calen Rohn; Antechamber´; Undercity

The judge did his little intimidation thing and everybody started to loose nerves. By the Gods, what was this, a soap opera?

"Okay, you had a few insects and you had these blood in water tricks. I think you are as overdramatic as these plays they used to do in Coruscant´s brothels, you know? where Twi´leks without any talent tried to entertain the crowd between . . . nevermind. The blood was kinda cool. but the bees? Bees, really? And now you got a clone? MAN, who do you think you are? Clones are an old hat!" Calen laughed and looked around, clapping Lyndon on his shoulder and then he attempted to do the same at the other father . . . Korororor. Or something. Damned, why had he not given any attention when all these important ceremonies had taken place. He decided not to clap his shoulder. "I mean have you tried her? Clones are very well known to have often only limited capacities compared to the originals. Not that the Bloodsin does not work properly." Calen laughed out again. "I mean you are obviously some backwater idiot, you can hardly expect your plan to work right, do you?" Calen stepped in front of the judge. "And getting the great grand children for revenge? Compensation? I mean, none of us is aware of anything and those you wanna really hurt are long dead. Is it ego? Boredom?" Calen stared at the man, surprised how strong he need to hurt him . . . no . . . to kill him was. He did not know the man. But he wanted him to pay. for what? for giving him the best, the most vital day in his life? Exactly. Paradox? By the corellian hells, yeah. He was an artist, he had a right to be paradoxical.

"And despite that, do you think I give a spit about what you do to my son?" He was shocked how the truth bursted out of him and reacted in an unexpected way. Calen Rohn laughed.

Looking at the other two, much more desperate fathers he could not help but laugh.

Dorian. To hell with you! You should have died with your mother!

Tag: Winged, TEE, BobaMatt

10. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003

PCs: Floryn Korodoro, Calen Rohn, Glyndon Nordic, ???
    NPCs: Judge Magister Quilheim, Ashley Riot, Marco Riot, Callo

Antechamber, Undercity

Glyndon was first to speak, pleading from the heart for the chance to be re-united with his son. The Judge seemed moved when he mentioned the possibility that the City believed in 'redemption', and he grunted something unintelligible, placing a large paw upon Glyndon's shoulder.

It was an ancient place that they stood in, and long forgotten acts that had brought them to such a situation, and so it was appropriate that Floryn reached for the words of a poet from centuries past. The sentiment was solemn and painful to listen to.

"Many despairing rites have been sung in these depths," murmured the Judge, more to himself than to Floryn. "It is a fitting home for such a verse."

Finally Calen spoke, at length and with a callousness that chilled the Jedi if no one else. Marco was visibly shocked at his companion's outburst, and particularly his final, almost hateful line:

"Do you think I give a spit about what you do to my son?"

"We did what we had to today in the name of the City," replied Quilheim. "I do not expect you outsiders to understand, or even care. But you will respect its power."

The iron door began to open.

[blockquote]
    [link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3m1FKEt5UM]"The Sick Doll"[/link]
    -Tchaikovsky

"And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead."
    -Exodus (12:29-30)
    [/blockquote]
    [hr]
    [blockquote]

A tremor passed through the earth. It was subtle yet noticeable. Leá Monde had once been infamous for its earthquakes, and such minor disturbances were not uncommon. The ground shook again, slightly stronger this time.

"Father..."

It was Marco. Blood was pouring from his eyes and mouth. He collapsed, his lightsaber falling from his grip.

"Marco!" screamed Ashley. He rushed to his son's side, catching him just in time, allowing his own saber to clatter to the floor. But the boy instantly went limp in his arms.

The door had opened to reveal what appeared to be a medical chamber. Fluorescent orange-red lights lined the floor and walls, casting a hellish glow upon the huge bacta tank that dominated the room.

In the centre of the bacta floated a heavily tattooed Zeltron. Her eyes were open, and her hands were pressed upon the transparisteel. It was beginning to crack.

Laid out on the floor, stripped naked and bent over so that they were prostrated before the tank, were the four boys: Gavril Malreaux, Valance Korodoro, Dorian Rohn and Brendon Nordic. Pools of blood had formed around their heads. They were all dead.

[b]Tag: BobaMatt, TheGoodImperial, JEDI_TEEGIRLOO, DarthXan318[/b]
    [/blockquote]

11. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Glyndon Nordic

Glyndon couldn?t believe what he heard. Rohn did not care for his own son. It was unthinkable to him. He would do anything for his son....anything.

"We did what we had to today in the name of the City," replied Quilheim. "I do not expect you outsiders to understand, or even care. But you will respect its power."

The iron door began to open.

Glyndon felt the ground move like an earthquake, then a voice cried out. "Father..." It was Marco Riot. Blood was pouring down his eyes and mouth. The boy?s lightsaber fell to the ground. Glyndon looked on in horror as the boy?s father ran to him. Glyndon turned away as the door opened to reveal a medical chamber glowing in fluorescent lights. There was a Zeltron floating in a bacta tank, but that is not where Glyndon was staring at.

He screamed in horror.

?Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Brrrrreeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddooooonnnnnnnnn?

His son along with the other boys were naked on the floor by the bacta tank, blood spilling out around their heads. They were dead.

?How could you.......you......you monsters.? he screamed at them. He ran to Brendon, then held his son in his arms and cried.

?My boy......my boy.?

TAG Winged Jedi

12. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    Calen Rohn; Underground; Lea Monde

If he had some time, he would even tell himself he felt loss. And grief. By the Gods, by the Gods was it perfect. He never had a chance to save him! Rarely in life you got everything and then found out you got it for free. No bad conscience. No decision that morale and conscience could turn into a living hell. His son had been dead, dead, dead. Then Marco collapsed. Calen watched him almost emotionless. Burning the image into his mind and smiling down to the boy. Yes, him lying in his fathers arms would be a perfect, perfect image. A final Masterpiece of him. The cracking glass in the background, the puink skinned creature behind it, the judge in his mockery, the panic of the fathers and a dying hero in his fathers arms. His granddad watching. He had not yet found out what that was meant to mean. Calen ignored the other fathers and dropped to the knees next to Marco. He brushed through his hairs and then played his most griefing look as he turned to his son lieng up there.

"So much blood, is it?" He sighed and looked at the Jedi Knight. "So much innocent blood for nothing spilled. Ancient feuds of retarded powers who have to proof there relevance to a word that has forgotten about it." He looked at leder Jedi. Trying not to show too much how he tried to find anything familiar in the Sephi. "We must stop this, Jedi." He said then with a smile and in all the panic and fear, all the chaos he assumed nobody saw his left hand pick up Marcos lightblade, as his right lay down on the Jedi´s shoulder. "Together." He said with a confidence and pathos that made him almost cry out in laughter about his own performance.

He had to end this indeed. Now it was about survival. Because the hells of Suron knew Calen Rohn had something to live for. there was a perfect piece of art that had to be made and it would not be tainted by those primitves and their worldy, temporary schemes. It had to be preserved for eternity . . . for eternity . . .

13. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    [face_devil]

IC: Kara Dysar, The Red Queen

Blood.

Screams.

Tears.

Yes, whispered the City. Yes!

Under the breath mask, Kara's teeth were bared in a maniacal grin. The Force flowed through her, hot and dark like the blood staining the floor of the med bay. The Bardoba blood, no less - just what she needed -

Come, my champion!

Her fingers curled against the curved transparisteel of the tank. It shattered, releasing a torrent of bacta and transparisteel shards.

And then the Red Queen was free.

TAG: Wing, Matt, TGI, Tee

14. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    OOC: We all seem to be busy or away at the moment. It happens. Let's try and get moving again.

[blockquote]
    PCs: Floryn Korodoro, Calen Rohn, Glyndon Nordic, Kara Dysar
    NPCs: Judge Magister Quilheim, Ashley Riot, Callo

[i]Central Chamber, Undercity[/i]

The floor rumbled beneath them once again.

The Red Queen was free from her tank, and the Judge Magister fell on his knees before her.

"My Lady," he roared, bowing his great head.

A mad look had taken Calen Rohn's face, and no one noticed as he picked up Marco's fallen lightsaber. He attempted to console and encourage Ashley, who sat sobbing into his son's body.

"So much blood, is it? So much innocent blood for nothing spilled. Ancient feuds of retarded powers who have to prove their relevance to a world that has forgotten about it. We must stop this, Jedi."

A hand on the man's shoulder.

"Together."

But the Jedi would not be swayed. He did not even turn his head. His own saber lay useless on the ground beside him. Whether it was the dark influence of the City or simply his grief, or even a combination of both, he seemed unable to move.

"She has already won," he said simply. "The City will see us all dead."

Once again the ground shook, and above them dust began to fall from the ceiling...

[b]Tag: BobaMatt, TheGoodImperial, JEDI_TEEGIRLOO, DarthXan318[/b]
    [/blockquote]

15. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    Calen Rohn; Under the City

"She has already won," The Jedi said simply. "The City will see us all dead."

By the gods was this man pathetic. Why did he care to ocme here at all if the first little sign of defeat made him give up? Weren´t Jedi meant to be heroes? To be forces of good? If this man had only a quarter of the courage of his son . . .

Calen shook his head. Slowly. He would have liked to tell himself he knew what to do in that moment. but that would have been a terrible lie. He did not. He just did it.

"Oh my dear Jedi, I can assure you the city won´t harm you." Calen said and showed the ibtternis in his words only in the last second. He stared into the mans eyes so the Jedi would not see the lightsaber hilt pointed at his chest. And the thumb of Calen ignited it with such ease. It was all part of the picture. All part of the painting. Now Calen just had to compose reality to fit his vision. His vision . . . which was all he had left, after innocence, his son and maybe even portions of his sanity had been sacrificed.

Calen laughed out. His son? His innocence? His sanity? Had he truly had any of those when he had come here? Had the city of Lea Monde taken anyrthing of him? Had there been even anything to take in the first place? Probably not. Probably all this affair had done was opening his eyes. Giving him a glimpse, a short and fleeting impression of who he was. Did he like it? Counterquestion. Did it matter?

The humming blade still in his hand he did not even look at the Jedi as he possibly died. His eyes turned to the Judge.

"Isn´t it funny how we all think of ourselves as chosen?" He hissed from behind, probably not heard by anybody, but this annoying force.

16. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Sinwara Malreaux
    Oblivion... or enlightenment?

Oh, I get it.

Understanding came to Sinwara as if a star had just imploded within him. Despair came to him as the star was drew down into the black hole of Death, that followed the answer to his question, gave to him by his mad, mad father. The energies, tantalisingly named 'Sinwara', flowed together. In his minds eye, Sinwara realised that he was just that - a ball of pointless, hopeless, gas, with the occasional spark of intelligence and insight that made him a constant. The people that orbited him, his father, his late mother, his beloved wife... his son, his brother... they had all passed out of his reach as he flickered and died away, one piece of his soul at a time.

The light shrank away inside of him, vacuum remaining, as he brought up the blaster. He turned, looking at his father, as he placed the weapon against his chin - the housing was still burning hot from the shots he had just fired, into the corpse of yet another man to fall to the corona of his impotent rage.

Sinwara poured that knowledge into the Force - his impressions, his failures, his stupidity...

... and then, as if he had just recalled that a matter could be condensed by the greatest of forces and become nothing more or less than a brilliant diamond - a diamond of resolve - Sinwara moved the weapon from his throat and fired into the face of the ghoul that was pretending to be his father, and he opened up his true intentions, sending them scurrying into the Force, as he fired and fired and fired.

His truth was apparent there and then:-

I know that I am being toyed with.

Sinwara cried out.

TAG: Winged with Vengeance!!

17. BobaMatt

Aug 19, 2002
    Floryn Korodoro

An odd detail, perhaps, to fixate on, but in the absence of any grounding detail to latch onto Floryn felt he might fall over. A single snowfly had found its way into the room, flitted about beneath the dimmed lights and alighted on the condensation slicked surface of the bacta tank. Its white, silky wings seemed to glow.

And then it was torn to shreds by broken shards as the tank exploded outwards. Floryn felt cuts open on his face and hands.

There was a lightsaber, shouting, and the shaking of stones.

"Isn´t it funny how we all think of ourselves as chosen?" Calen Rohn had possession of the weapon.

"We have all been chosen to die, Calen." Floryn turned to see the man newly crazed. He turned to the judge magister, prostrate before this...woman? "I want to leave. I want my son's body. I want no part of this...Queen's vengeance."

TAG: GM, TGI, TEEGIRLOO, Xan

18. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    OOC: All right! :D

[blockquote]
    PCs: Floryn Korodoro, Calen Rohn, Glyndon Nordic, Sinwara Malreaux, Kara Dysar
    NPCs: Judge Magister Quilheim, Callo

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWSkW8TKrXc][i]Undercity[/i][/link]

Finally reaching understanding, [b]Sinwara Malreaux[/b] fired at his father. The blaster bolt pierced the phantom and scorched the stone wall behind him. 'Dracul' shrieked with fury at his failure to lure the man into suicide, and in a flash of light and smoke the apparition had vanished.

It did not take Sinwara long to find his footing once again. The winding corridors of the catacombs led him inexorably toward the centre, and when he heard cries of anguish echoing toward him he knew he was close.

A few minutes later he arrived at the doorway to the Central Chamber, and the horror show that was unfolding within. In the centre of the room, emerging from a shattered bacta tank, was a heavily tattooed Zeltron. Kneeling at her feet was the huge Togorian Judge Magister- Quilheim.

And then there were bodies.

All the boys were dead, Gavril Malreaux among them. His corpse lay bloodied and broken beside the tank.

[b]Glyndon Nordic[/b] was bent over the body of his own son, sobbing violently. He did not seem to wish to leave or stay and stop the Queen. He was too wrapped up in his grief.

And [b]Calen Rohn[/b] already had two corpses at his feet: his son Dorian, and the Jedi padawan named Marco. Now there was a third body. The Jedi Master Ashley Riot was slain with ease, as Calen pressed Marco's lightsaber against the man's chest and ignited the blade. It hissed to life and tore through Ashley's heart. Ashley's own lightsaber lay still on the ground.

"Isn´t it funny how we all think of ourselves as chosen?" hissed Calen to no-one in particular.

"We have all been chosen to die, Calen," cried [b]Floryn Korodoro[/b]. "I want to leave. I want my son's body. I want no part of this...Queen's vengeance."

And indeed it seemed that he had the opportunity to escape, if he was fast enough. The Judge was too pre-occupied with his worship to care, and the Zeltron 'Queen' had yet to turn her attention to them.

It was at that point that the tremors intensified, and slabs of rock began falling from the roof.

[b]Tag: BobaMatt, TheGoodImperial, Sinrebirth, JEDI_TEEGIRLOO, DarthXan318[/b]
    [/blockquote]

19. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Sinwara Malreaux
    Oh no... no.... NO!

Dracul was gone, and Sinwara could not feel his brother anymore, nor his wife... nor his son. He followed that emptiness, followed the eddies of light that flickered, life in its weakest forms, as if someone had stamped on an insect, and not quite killed it. He tuned out the rocky tremors as he neared, trying to ascertain just what it was he sensed in the Force. Finally Sinwara recognised it, as he neared - it was the taste of grief.

He walked in on a bloody tableau.

Sinwara's eyes were immediately drew to the bacta tank, and the Zeltron, and then the massive Togorian Judge, and then to Calen as he drew a lightsaber blade out of a body. It fell, and Sinwara finally noticed the other bodies.

He noticed Gavril.

Sinwara, the neutron star that had weathered his complete and utter collapse, blinked out as if there was nothing left within himself. Within the room. In this world - the very cosmos itself. Nothing but pure unbridled black. He had not just been played with, he had been completely and utterly reduced to the scale of an insect, to this monstrosity.

He was beyond words. His son had died naked, as... as food for some nonhuman Sithspawn?

"I want to leave. I want my son's body. I want no part of this... Queen's vengeance."

Rage built within him, at the cowardice in Floryn, that blueberry idiot, who had done nothing.

Sinwara snarled, lifted his blaster at Floryn. Tears dribbled down his face, obscuring his vision, and he roared, shaking the blaster at the man. "You care nothing for justice, Floryn!"

He did not hear his reply, nor anything Calen or Glyndon said. Sinwara was shook by the tremors, and leaned on the door-frame to steady himself, dropping down to his haunches and letting the sob take him over. And for a moment he was shaken out of the inevitable build-up to some murderous, pointless attempt. He was not a Force user of the kind this 'Red Queen' was. She was mad, as mad as mad came. But he, too, was corrupted, numbed, by all the horror inside him. He had done too much, in the name of his wife, brother and son, and then, eventually, he'd done it all for his son... when he realised the truth.

Responsibility, the desire to make amends, tugged at him, and Sinwara sat up, straighter. His mind catalogued everything. His innate Force sensitivity, possibly bolstered by the Force nexus that had bound to him. A hunters eye, from years hunting fowl on his Tapani estate. He had, once upon a time, been a beautiful lightfoil fencer, so many moons ago, before his wife had died.

He was, after all, the Head of the House of Malreaux, descended from Vjun, descended from the nobility of Ziost.

He was a father, a brother, a son and a husband.

He held out his hand, wordlessly, knowing he had to do this.

Sinwara mentally tugged at one of the discarded lightsabers, pulling it to his hand as subtly as he could.

Now he would do his best to stop this insanity, here, and now.

He would fight.

But even he knew that he would need help. Sinwara prayed for support from Glyndon - as he had no doubt that he had isolated Floryn so. He wondered if he could project into the Force, and draw either of their eyes, but subtly, also, so none of the mad ones would notice. The light side, perhaps?

Worth a try.

TAG: Others

20. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002

At Kara's feet knelt a huge Togorian. Ringed behind him were several men, the fathers of the boys whose blood had given her such power. She had never encountered any of them, whether in this life or the last, but the City knew them, and so she did too.

The Togorian did not interest her as much as the fathers - the Bardoba men who had lost their sons. She could taste their emotions. Fear, anger, grief, madness - Kara smiled at the last, an unnatural-looking expression that bared too many teeth. Ahhh, madness, the sweetest of all emotions. The City revelled in it all with her, laughing and shaking the ground in glee. Dust fell from the ceiling.

One of the Bardoba men had even done her the favour of eliminating the Jedi.

She turned her smile on that one and held out a hand. It was a gesture that could almost be considered inviting - almost - but the Red Queen did not invite. Instead, an invisible tendril of Force energy whipped out and ripped the lightsaber from his grasp, depositing it in her hand.

Her smile widened. The snap-hiss of a lightsaber igniting echoed through the chamber once more, but this time, the blade was red.

TAG: All!

21. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    Calen Rohn;The Caves

The lightsaber was grabbed from his hands just before he could use it on this Togorian piece of slime. Too bad, he had wanted him to turn him from an annoying and hard to draw presence into a decorative piece of fur on his future portrait of this moment. But Calen, even through the veil of violence he welcomed so much over his mind, understood it was now time to turn your attention to the Red Queen. Did the others intend to escape? If so, they would have an opening right now.

Turning he leaped a step back and took the lightsaber laying next to the dead Jedi. Not that he was crazy enough to intend to duel or anything. Hell, he began enjoying murder, but seriously not fighting. He wasn´t his son after all. Yet, he felt having control over weapons was a key right now.

"The Red Queen, I assume. You are the one who fights irrelevance, by executing this pointless little game of retribution?" He shouted up to her, smiling to herself. "When you had so much potential!"

Calen laughed, still ignoring the other fathers and keeping his eyes fixed on her.

What are you doing? Dead Dorian´s voice came into his head. Calen had to laugh. I don´t have the slightest idea, isn´t that wonderful! I play!

Tag: Winged, BobaMatt, Sinre

22. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    OOC: Here's a rough map with all the currently living characters, just so you can visualise where you are in the room.

--------NORTH-------
    --------------------
    -----Bacta Tank-----
    --------Kara--------
    --Judge-------------
    --------------------
    --------------------
    --Calen-----Sinwara-
    --------------------
    --Glyndon----Floryn-
    --Callo-------------
    --------------------
    -------Exit---------
    -------SOUTH--------

[blockquote]
    PCs: Floryn Korodoro, Calen Rohn, Glyndon Nordic, Sinwara Malreaux, Kara Dysar
    NPCs: Judge Magister Quilheim, Callo

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWSkW8TKrXc][i]Undercity[/i][/link]

There had been three lightsabers in the room: two belonging to Ashley, one belonging to his son Marco. Both Jedi were now dead, and their weapons taken.

The first blade was in the hands of [b]Sinwara Malreaux[/b], who had adopted a fencer's stance. He had also attempted to reach out in the Force and draw the attention of the other fathers, but whether or not he had been successful was unclear. The darkside clouded all things.

The second saber was held by the wild-eyed [b]Calen Rohn[/b]. He kept his eyes fixed on his new enemy, mocking her from a distance.

"The Red Queen, I assume," he shouted. "You are the one who fights irrelevance, by executing this pointless little game of retribution? When you had so much potential!"

The third and final saber, now sporting a scarlet sheen, was held by the Red Queen herself- [b]Kara Dysar[/b]. She stood dead center in the room, beside the shards of the bacta tank. The power of the City burned through her, igniting the prominent tattoo upon her spine. The Blood-Sin.

[b]Glyndon Nordic[/b] remained near the entrance, cradling the boy of his son. [b]Floryn Korodoro[/b] was nearby with his own child. The two fathers might have heard Sinwara's mental call-to-arms, and there were a couple of blasters lying around, discarded by some of the others present. But this was also an opportunity to escape...and if they wanted to take it, they had to be quick.

The ground continued to shake, forcing everyone to re-adjust their footing.

Slabs of stone came crashing down into the chamber, crushing the skull of the clone-woman named Callo. The Judge Magister was struck too, though he was not killed. A chunk of rock landed upon his legs and lower torso, pinning him to the ground. He roared in pain.

"My Queen!" he begged. "The City awakes! We must flee before this place collapses...release me!"

[b]Tag: BobaMatt, TheGoodImperial, Sinrebirth, JEDI_TEEGIRLOO, DarthXan318[/b]
    [/blockquote]

23. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    It's not really necessary, but because I felt like it and this is the final scene, here's a better map. Red for the living, grey for the dead.

[image=http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k603/Winged22/leamondeII.jpg]

24. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Pretty map! I like. :D

Kara only laughed. It was the first sound she had made since breaking free, and it was not comforting.

"Have faith, Quilheim," she hissed. Those who were sensitive to the Force would hear an odd resonance to her words, as if they vibrated through the very fabric of the Force itself. (Perhaps that was true; perhaps the fallen Jedi had, at some point, merely learnt to project her voice. Either way, they resonated.) "The City takes care of its own..."

Then the Red Queen moved.

Her form blurred forward, faster than the eye could see - past the Judge Magister, over the transparisteel shards of the tank that had sheltered her while she slumbered - and when she came to a halt, it would be because her lightsaber was buried in Calen Rohn's heart.

TAG: TGI, Wing, All

... I'm sorry, TGI! This would be the second time I get one of your characters killed, although the first time was less direct than this. :p

25. TheGoodImperial

May 17, 2009
    ooc: Always my pleasure to die for you, Xany. Although death is such a fluid concept. :p

Calen Rohn
    Cave

He just felt the heat, then the spasm and his heart melt, as the lightsaber burned it away. There was a moment when he could have extended his arm and he would have impaled his murderer as much as she impaled him. But that moment passed and was wasted to his fear of dying.

The picture would have been so beautiful.

He closed his eyes and fell back. In his dying brain the realisation began to blossom, that Lea Monde would not make it. It would rise and fall, but in the end it wouldn´t make it. Because to last, you need to understand what it is that is eternity. And only an artist did.

The picture would have been so beautiful.

Tag: Nobody, really. Good fun, guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.