main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LegacyNJO.com - Legacy of the force, Legacy comics & the new jedi order

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by Saith_Vaapar, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saith_Vaapar

Saith_Vaapar Jedi Master star 1

Jun 30, 2005
    Site Title & Link: LegacyNJO.com - Legacy of the new jedi order
    Administrator(s): Saith
    General Description: LegacyNJO.com covers everything that is related to the Star Wars galaxy from 25 ABY (the beginning of the NJO in the in-universe timeline). It also contains facts and visuals from prevous work that are connected in some way with characters, organisations or events presented in the new jedi order, legacy of the force, or the legacy comics.
    In addition to the informative sections the site has a forum, a and big image gallery.
    Genre: Star Wars
    Keywords: Expanded universe, NJO, LOTF, Legacy, Community
    Notes: A NJO/LOTF/Legacy community with lots of media

2. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    First of all, I'm not going to pretend that I'm a fan of those stories. I just pretend NJO, Dark Nest, LOTF and Legacy never happened or are not happening. I just don't like the route that they took. Regardless, that doesn't change the fact that you have an amazing site. Just the intro page told me that this was going to be a great site. You have a simple yet amazingly effective and visual design here. You also seem to have a great deal of content there too. The only thing is that I can't access is the Encyclopedia, Books, Fan Activities and Goodies. Do I need to register to view that or are they not finished yet?

3. Saith_Vaapar

Saith_Vaapar Jedi Master star 1

Jun 30, 2005
    Acutally the website is not finished.
    By the way, I'm searching for people willing to help me update the site or developping some parts of it.
    If anyone's interested feel free to PM me

4. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Wow! This site has an amazing graphical representation, and looks so professional it could fool some people into thinking it was official. Good job.

5. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    I'm going to say again what I say before - this design, yet simple, is incredibly effective and very visually appealing. How did you come up with this design? Did it take much tinkering to do it? I've always found that it takes a long time to get a design down. On my old Alternative Saga website (I haven't really updated it much), we always went for complex and creative designs, before coming to a simple and effective design? Did you have an issue like this? What was the process in creating this design?

I'll refrain from commenting on the content because I am highly biased against NJO. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.