main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**Lightsaber Choreography Contest V Has Begun!**

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by ObiJuan2080, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Your LCC3 entry was still pretty sweet though. If you and Thrice don't hurry up and make a fight, I'm gonna blow a gasket. I mean, come on. It can be an LCCV DVD Bonus Feature! HURRY!

-Vaportrail

2. DVCPRO-HDeditor

DVCPRO-HDeditor Jedi Master star 4

Nov 24, 2006
    VTOPS strikes again! :p

3. Sith-Man

Sith-Man Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 19, 2004

Really? Man, if that's the case, we may go ahead and film our fight really quick, when does the stuff for the dvd need to be done?

-Jacob "Sith-Man" Sheppard

4. ObiJuan2080

ObiJuan2080 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 31, 2004
    Vaportrail is just kidding...I hope. He knows that the only people who can submit an entry for the DVD are the people who submitted their entry for the contest already.

5. Darth_Carl

Darth_Carl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 28, 2005
    So how's things looking? Are we close to realese yet?

6. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Carl, I hope the spelling error in your sig was intentional :p

Anyway, so yeah - I deserve getting wasted, afterall it's friday night tonight - in other words, today's the day of the release, is it not? :D

7. Sith-Man

Oct 19, 2004
    Oh... lol, got me excited for a minute there... That does suck... :D

8. ZenBones

ZenBones Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2007
    I think you completely missed the point of what I was saying. :) But then again, you should care, at least to a point, because of the concept of "suspension of disbelief"... if you make it too ridiculous, no one will buy it. In that regard, the biggest mistake I've seen people make is under-acting in terms of not using footwork, not dodging, not appearing to be forceful with intent. I thought RvD2 was excellent in this area-- they really look like they're trying to kill each other.

9. G-Unit

G-Unit Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2004
    Darn it, no sign of new thread yet. *goes back to twiddling thumbs*

10. Sith-Man

Oct 19, 2004

... Dude, it's a lightsaber fight... That kinda rules out the whole "Suspension of disbelief" right there...

:D

Although, I agree to a point, if you don't have really elaberate moves, look like your trying to kill each other... That should be a rule next contest. lol...

11. durbnpoisn

durbnpoisn TFN Staff Cast & Crew Database star 5 VIP

May 20, 2002

The voting page is up and ready. Juan tested it yesterday...
    All that remains is for him to release the link. (I think that will be in about 15 minutes.)

For my part in this... Please everyone, be cool with the voting... It's all for good fun and bragging rights. Nothing more...

12. DorkmanScott

DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    Unless the :D means you're being sarcastic, you're kind of misunderstanding the term "suspension of disbelief".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.