main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Lineups

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ODUFrank, Mar 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ODUFrank

ODUFrank Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2000
    Anyone hear go to the AMC 24 for TPM? I remember the line for tickets was really long. I got there at 3:45 and had to wait 40 minutes in line. This time I'll be able to get in line earlier for tickets cause I will be out of school. I hope they do what they did for TPM and have clear, well publicized rules about when tickets can go on sale. And I'll be at the 12:01 showing! If they have them! Whoo! Who's with me?

2. Wattowatta

Wattowatta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 5, 2000
    I went there for TPM, but I got tickets for a Friday afternoon showing. It'll probably be the same way this time around.

3. Treadwell71

Treadwell71 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 30, 2002
    I was at AMC 24 for the midnight opening of TPM. Fantastic experience. I ordered tickets via phone with a credit card several days before the premeir (it may have even been the week before, I really can't recall). This might be your best bet for getting tickets without having to wait in line. I'll probably be back at AMC 24 for AOTC on opening night, though not dressed as Darth Maul this time around. <evil grin>

4. ODUFrank

Mar 9, 2000
    Oooo, lucky! Gimme all the details!! Any pics of the event? I lost all my Daily Mess and Pilot clippings :(.

5. Treadwell71

Treadwell71 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 30, 2002
    The TPM premeir was a total blast. A gang of us joined the already huge crowd around 7:30 or so for the midnight showing. The energy, the excitement was unreal. I do have some pics of the event as well as some extra copies of the Pilot and Daily Press. Incidentally, that dork dressed as Maul on the front page of the Daily Press? That was me. Not the type of notoriety I would prefer, really. This time around I think I'll dress up as someone a little more.. .ummm..."normal." How about GL himself?

*Going to Wal-mart to look for blue flannel shirt*

6. ODUFrank

Mar 9, 2000
    Post some pics!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.