main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Look who's coming to town...

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by CrimsonVision, Feb 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrimsonVision

CrimsonVision Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2002
    Heh, yep. That would be me.

;)

I just heard back from my soon-to-be apartment complex this evening saying I'm all set to move in on March 1st.

:D

2. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Congratulations :)

3. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002

Oh shi..... I mean... uh.... GREAT!! ;)

<ducks his head and runs fast>

4. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    There goes the neighborhood. :)

:cool:

5. Setine

Setine Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2001
    Party time!!! I am glad to hear on that good news. I am still working on the other things for you Traci! ;)

Can't wait to get you down here. Now we just need to tell the RL that you moved to the Star Base. :)

Kristi

6. THX_Jedi

Nov 18, 2000
    There goes the Starbase. :)

7. CrimsonVision

Sep 4, 2002
    Oooo... some of you all are in for some beatings! :p (yeah, Im looking at you Jeff! ;) )

I cant wait to get on the road; three weeks from tomorrow I will be packing myself and my two dogs into my car and making the 28 hour drive to Irving. Gods help me. ;) I've wanted to move out of New Englad for so long but its gonna be weird when I finally do it!

Kristi, thanks for your continued help! :) Yep, gotta tell the RL as well as the 501st; just had my first event with the New England Garrison of the 501st on sunday and it seems that will be my last with them. :(

So yep! March 1st! :D

8. Nightcrawler13

Nightcrawler13 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2001
    So how are we celebrating your arrival?

Drinks and trashing your new place?

Directions please! :D

9. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Guess who's coming to dinner.... ;)

10. CrimsonVision

Sep 4, 2002
    There definately will be a celebration to 'break in' the new place. Will have to figure that out after I get there and get settled a bit. ;)

Of course you all are invited; the place may be a little small but ah well. ;) Hope you dont mind crazy pugs who shed an awful lot. :D

11. stone

stone Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    you dont know shedding until you've met julio [my dog]

i can't ever wear black again.

12. CrimsonVision

Sep 4, 2002
    Stone, oh you have no idea. ;)

My dog Ickis is the same color as your pup (which breed I cant remember right now but I remember his pic). And practically ALL of my clothing is black (my red hair really doesnt go with much ;) ). I should by stock in those sticky roller hair removers. :p

Ok, off to call the movers. Eep!

13. THX_Jedi

Nov 18, 2000
    Storms coming Annie. Better get home quick.

Here comes the wind.

14. Nightcrawler13

Nightcrawler13 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2001
    Here comes the wind.

insert fart joke here! :D

Hey, you guys could all come over and enjoy the hair of the dogs(2) and cats(2).

Both cats are long hair domestics and 1 IG and 1 cocker spaniel but we keep her shaved.

15. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    LOL, the weather must have heard you were coming...we've got snow in our forecast for today :p

But it'll be plenty warm here March 1st for ya ;)

Be there, as DFW FanForce welcomes CrimsonVision and the Pugtona 500 to the Metroplex!!! :D

16. CrimsonVision

Sep 4, 2002
    LOL, god help you all. :D

17. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002

RUN AWAY!! RUN AWAY!!

18. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    Welcome!! :)

19. CrimsonVision

Sep 4, 2002
    Well, the movers have been booked and paid for. They need to pick all my stuff up a week earlier than I thought they would need to (the weekend of the 22nd) so I've got two weeks to pack my house up.

Eek!

That also means that Ill be in my house in Ma for almost a week with no TV, couch, bed, dishes, microwave... man, that week is gonna drag! lol!

20. Nabooty_Call

Sep 11, 2000
    Okay, milady, looks like Mother Nature definitely wants us to know what you've been subjected to this winter ;)

Updated: 5:25 PM CST on February 7, 2003

Winter Weather Advisory for late tonight through Saturday morning...

Tonight--
    Increasing cloudiness with snow and sleet likely after midnight. Up to 1 inch of accumulation is possible. Lows in the upper 20s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast early in the morning. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Saturday--
    Snow or sleet likely. Total accumulation...up to 2 inches. Continued cold with highs in the mid 30s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

21. CrimsonVision

Sep 4, 2002
    *falls over laughing*

TWO INCHES! OH NO!

:p

Heh, sorry sweetie. Its been snowing all day today and we already have over a foot of snow! Its horrid! It took me an hour and a half to get home when it is usually a 20 minute drive. Grr!

So now not only do I have my friends here blaming me for the weather because Im leaving, now I have you blaming me for the weather cause Im coming! :D

Bah, Im gonna go back to packing. ;)

EDIT: Just got the news that there is 16 inches of fresh snow outside my door on top of a nice thick layer of old ice.

Fun.

*Starts chanting to herself 'Three more weeks, Three more weeks, Three more weeks...*

22. Setine

Setine Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2001
    Traci,

Well Cory's got you set up for the Star Base! I had to remind him which one you were. (he didn't get to meet you) I will hollar at the 501st for ya. (I need to talk to them anyways.)

I need you to email me later, I have a few leads for you to look at. :) As for the pugtona500, that I have to see. I stock up on those tape rollers, I have shelties. lol

Looks like the snow missed us! Talk to you soon!
    Kristi

23. CrimsonVision

Sep 4, 2002
    Well Cory's got you set up for the Star Base! I had to remind him which one you were. (he didn't get to meet you)

Rock! :) Anything I need to do?

I will hollar at the 501st for ya. (I need to talk to them anyways.)

Thats cool too, need to get set up there. Although I have to admit Im really gonna miss the New England Garrison. Ah well, at least I will get to troop with them at DragonCon. :)

I need you to email me later, I have a few leads for you to look at.

Alrighty, consider this your email. ;) Feel free to email me at CrimsonVision@attbi.com, pm me or IM me. ;) My phone number is on my resume I emailed you if you need to call me.

As for the pugtona500, that I have to see. I stock up on those tape rollers, I have shelties. lol

Heh, its quite amusing. Im sure the Pugtona500 will be in ful gear whenever I get the chance to have my apartment-warming party. ;)

24. Nabooty_Call

Sep 11, 2000
    Just a few more days to go, and you'll be trading Hoth for Tatooine, milady ;)

Temp should be in the 30's to 50's and chance of rain on Sunday, but Saturday looks like a good day for a move-in :)

25. CrimsonVision

Sep 4, 2002
    Sweet. Cant wait to get outta here!

Movers wont be there till at least Sunday; the jerks charged me enough $$$, they can carry my stuff in the darn rain! :p

Hmm... I hope the complex place gives me a phone book... gotta find out where everything is!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.