main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for members with costumes to be in a scene in my movie

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by qc-jedi_master_damek, Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qc-jedi_master_damek

qc-jedi_master_damek Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2004
    I am a movie writer and I have been making a comedy for the past 3 months we are almost to the end of filming but I need some extras for a Star Wars influenced scene I'm looking for 4 or 5 people to play jedi with sabers in a battle scene in my movie this will only require 1 evening of your time and you will recive a copy of the DVD when it is finished in January 2005 any help is much need and you have my thanks.

Matt Hozak

jedi_master_damek@hotmail.com

2. qcJediJes

qcJediJes Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2002
    I'd do it, but I'm in a show at Comedy Sportz right now ("Your Favorite Band," written by Sean Leary) and as soon as that's finished, I'm moving straight into shooting my flick (it's a horror movie I've been developing for two year). If you need any robes or such, you can borrow mine (Dan and I still have to get together and do that one we said we'd make for you) and Dan has a couple black ones he may lend out (I should probably ask him first though).

This reminds me: I have several scenes in my flick in mid-September where I'll need extras. If anyone's interested, just email me at jrtschopp@mchsi.com or post here and I'll get the details to you. Thanks.

3. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    Id be interested, as long as there is no talking, lol. Sounds like fun.

I didnt realize we had so many aspiring film makers

4. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    I can do it-just let me know

5. qcJediJes

qcJediJes Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2002
    Master Hozak,

Any update on your movie? I'm just curious. I like to know what's going on with the other local movie-makers and give a helping hand where I can.

- Jesse Tschopp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.