main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Looking for South Jersey Area Fans for 30th Anni Article

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by T_StarFlyer, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Hi Folks, I received an Email request (not sure why me but) for Star Wars Fans in the South Jersey area who might want to be interviewed for an Atlantic City newspaper for a feature article on the 30th Anniversary of Star Wars. Below is the email requesting info & I have the ok from the reporter to post her contact info. So if interested, feel free to contact her. Also any 501sters in the area feel free to post in your forms too.

Hi,

My name is Regina Schaffer and I am a features writer with the Atlantic City Press. I?m working on a feature on the 30th anniversary of Star Wars, and I?m looking for local fans from South Jersey. I got your contact info through the Rebel Legion.

I was wondering if you know anyone from the area who may be interested in participating in the article?

Regina Schaffer

Staff Writer

The Press of Atlantic City

609-272-7211 (office)

609-272-7264 (fax)

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/

Sure - my info is below.

Looking for people from Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland and Ocean counties in South Jersey for an article on the 30th anniversary of Star Wars. Thanks!!

Regina

Regina Schaffer
    Staff writer
    The Press of Atlantic City
    609-272-7211 (office)
    609-272-7264 (fax)
    www.pressofatlanticcity.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.