main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo LTUE?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MiaTieska, Feb 11, 2010.

1. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Anyone else going?

I might go on Saturday, just for old times' sake or just to have something to do. Might also likely (i.e. had better be) my last chance to ever go, so... Anyway, I can only go on Saturday, so lemme know if you're heading that way. :)

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    I want to go, but just have no time because of work and commute back and forth and having plans on Saturday evening for which I want to get a haircut earlier and it just goes earlier and earlier until, whoops, didn't mean to miss the whole thing.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    Heh, don't you love that. Keep pushing things earlier until you have no day left!

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Yup. I'm going to a paper at 4, a panel at 5 for sure.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  5. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    I completely forgot about this. I had seen when it was and was going to post about it so we could go to some stuff together or meet up for lunch like we have in the past. But I have been so busy the last few weeks.

6. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    No worries, and life goes by so fast. One more week of February left?? :eek:

7. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    It sure does go by fast. Speaking of which that brings up another thing that must be addressed, but I will make a new thread for that.