main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN March 2005 Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Layren, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Well since we had our February meeting already I guess it's time to plan our next one :p Boy we move quickly don't we? :p

2. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    you need to change our scrolling message--time to add march & remember that game nights are every other week now! :)

3. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    I know we haven't said much about the March meeting, but rest assured... it's talked about on the other board. Just to catch everyone up, the March Meeting will be on the 14th at The Rave theater from 7:00 to 9:00pm. We'll most likely move the meeting along so we can all watch ROBOTS (with the new Episode III trailer) afterwards. Here's what's on the agenda (so far):

Get an update on where everyone is that's doing a costume. See if anyone needs some help ("Build a Prop Day" might help with this).

Postcards: Probably won't have any by then, but maybe we'll have some samples to look over and decide what to order?

Banner: Same thing as above.

The May 19th Premier: Need to start planning what we intend on doing. "Hosting" something or settle on just more-or-less being there. We could talk about the midnight showing seperatly from the "day of" May 19th. For instance, we could line up in costume (with possible RV/table/banner/postcards available) but be there mainly to just watch the movie. The next day we could maybe plan to DO stuff to promote our group more (hold game tournaments in conjunction with the Dragon Caves maybe?).

Renting an RV and/or Tent for the premier: Should we? Probably need to discuss.

Media kits: Get an update and decide what else is needed for them (and who they'll be going to).

Should we plan on dressing up again? I guess the manager really liked that.

Board games or SW Trivial Pursuit? Maybe not if we intend on seeing a movie.

4. Dallas_Valla

Dallas_Valla Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2003
    And also discuss Dragoncon if any updates about our table come in.

5. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    I don't think we discussed "DragonCon" much other than we know several of us are going. Other than that, once our Secretary gets the meeting notes up, we'll go from there as to what we're doing next.

We had a great turnout (10 of us, I think?) with 3 more showing up after the meeting ended, but only because we ended the meeting early so we could see the movie Robots (with the Episode III trailer). More follow-up later...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.