main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp May NH Mandalorians Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Cobern, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    I would like to host the next meeting of the Mandalorians on May 17th (a Saturday) at about noon, or whenever my padawan's t-ball game is over (-Jedi Scar?). Spouses, friends and children are welcome. Perhaps we can have a bantha bbq, weather permitting. Please let me know:
    if you are coming
    how many are coming
    if you'd like to bring something
    if you need directions
    We can do Pocket Models, watch movies, etc. as is your pleasure.

2. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    I think were game for that. My padawan's rooks game is at 11:00. And Ill need the directions. what town do you live in?

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    HOLY Bathapoodoo Vader!!

Is that James I see! :eek: WOW! It's about time. lol

It's so nice of you to finally join us here on the broads. And to start out offering to host the May meeting... we'll I'd say your off to a good start.

I'd be more than glad to make it. But 2 things....

1)I think ...and maybe wrong? That FCBD was going to be counted as our May meeting? It's not a big deal, we can have 2 get togethers. That fine with me. lol!

2)I'm not going to be able to make the 17th. :_| or any other Saturday for that matters. Sorry but I only get one Saturday a month off guy's. That's why Sunday's are all way's the best for me.

But you all can get together. I'm sure I'll live. lol Besides John takes such good notes. I'll know everything that happens anyways. :)

But it is good to see you on the broads James. I do hope to see you post more....!?

SeeYa,
    TK

4. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Hi james! Good to see youon here, now you won't be the last to know stuff. I'm not sure that we will make the 17th either. My Dad will be visiting and we have tentative plans to head out of town that Saturday afternoon....

5. Darth_Cobern

Apr 29, 2008
    Since peope are having some trouble with Saturday, would that Sunday be any better?

6. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    If the weather is good that weekend, we will likely be away the entire weekend....

7. Darth_Cobern

Apr 29, 2008
    It seems that people are having trouble getting together this month. Why don't we postpone the meeting until June since, as Rotag pointed out, we did "meet" at FCBD in Rochester. Please let me know what day(s) would be amenable to all of you so that we can get a good turnout. We would still like to host at our house.

8. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    What town do you live in? I would like to make the meeting, but I am kinda out there. If it's a family thing, that would be a plus. I will volunteer to bring something...a Death Star II cake perhaps;)

9. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    June dates that work for me: 14, 15, 21, 22.

10. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Name the day and I'll be there. Of course if it's a Saturday there will be a better chance of both Dianna and I showing up ;)

11. Dizzygrl

Dizzygrl Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2008
    The only weekend so far thats bad for us is 21,22. My parents are visiting from Ohio. I also got a new job as a manager at Mcd's so I'm sure I'll have to do a couple weekends. Ill let ya know when I know.

p.s. Kinda got excited about May 18 cause a death star cake on my B-day would've been awesome!:_|

12. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    Happy almost Bday! I did freeze my son's cake, and it sure doesn't look like much, but it's got it where it counts (tasty!!). I'll have to know how many people will be there. It might need to be blown up and turned into a trifle....that's no moon, its a trifle...can you tell I'm on meds[face_tired]

13. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    By the end it will be "totally blown away...."

14. Darth_Cobern

Apr 29, 2008
    It is looking like either of the two week-ends that Steve mentioned: the 14-15th or the 21-22nd. Father's Day is on the 15th for which nobody has yet said no. Dizzy has said no to the 21-22nd. I'm ok with either week-end so please vote on which one you guys want.

15. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I'm still good with either weekend....

16. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    :_| hey guys me and Dizzy hate to say it but fathers day is out for us. my son's baseball league is having their family day event that day. It's a really cool one were the Nashua pride is going to spank the Quebec's league. they are have a bbq,autograph, meet the player. so well have to see ya all in July.

17. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello EVERYONE!!

Well I'm BACK! [face_devil]

I know how much everyone seemed to REALLY miss me?! ( Right!) Not a single person even called to see what was up? Ummmm... makes me wonder ...lol

Ok, Steve did call almost 2 weeks lter. lol I guess that counts. And well Brandon ...you don't count because you call EVERY DAY!! [face_love]

So if anyone cares.... My PC finally kicked the bucket, so to say. lol Seeing as it was on it's last leg. I guess you can say it is now in a wheel Chair. My PC is now a paraplegia. lol

But its up and wheeling around for the time being. We'll see how long it last?

As for the May meeting. We are going to count the FCBD! IT was a group get together. We had more than 3 members comes.. So it is offical the May meeeting was FCBD! Now on to the June meeting.

I'll post up datesin a poll to vote on then. Which ever it's the most votes we are going with that one. Remember we only need 3 people to make it all good. Well... I'm off to get catch up on all the post. See you all on the broad's.

SeeYa,
    TK

18. Darth_Cobern

Apr 29, 2008
    We'll see how long it takes TK to catch up on his reading. Until then, I would like to schedule the June meeting for Sunday, June 22 at about 11 am. As stated before, this will be a family even where children are welcome. We can have a bbq and pot-luck lunch and go on until 5 if you like. We'll supply the burgers, dogs, and chicken. If you plan to attend, please say how many in your boarding party and what you plan to bring, if anything - no pressure to the culinarily-challenged to bring anything. If you need directions, please send me a private message with your town and I will reply with directions - our cloaking device prevents those pesky GPS satellites from finding us!

Hope to hear from you all soon.[face_hypnotized]

19. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    There will be one master, one apprentice, and 2 padawans attending from our system. We will bring Jabba Jiggle (with any extra denizens leftover from the recipe) and maybe some grown up, dark side drink recipes....

20. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    The Princess will be arriving with one attendant and two adepts. We are open to any culinary requests. The brother was a cook and I love a challenge. The frozen Death Star may travel, but it definitely ain't pretty. Please PM directions and anything you would like us to bring.

21. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    IS THE MEETING FOR SUNDAY JUNE 22? IF SO I'M IN ! SO FAR ITS JUST ME BUT, SINCE THIS IS GOING TO BE A FAMILY MEETING I'LL SEE IF THE EX WILL BE NICE AND LET ME BRING TORIN. IF SO TWO FOR ME THEN?

22. Darth_Cobern

Apr 29, 2008
    Happy June, Everyone!

Yes the meeting is going to be on Sunday June 22nd at about noonish. We are going to have a cook-out. Even if the weather doesn't cooperate we still have plenty of room inside. Come as you are or in costume. If you want to bring something please post here what you would like to bring so people don't bring duplicates. I'm looking forward to this Death Star cake I've been hearing about. Does it's weapon system deliver a deadly dose of chocolate?
    Food that might be nice to bring are drinks, salads and desserts. We'll take care of everything else.
    Hope to see you there!

[face_chicken]

23. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    Yes it is choclate, with a layer of hot(cold) fudge holding the two halves together. I can bring some fruit saber's as well. Just to offset all the choclatey evilness.

24. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    We'll still bring the Jabba Jiggle (jello with fruit inside), along with any of the extra fruit we happen to have. likely won't have a costume ready by then....

25. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    I'll skip the fruit, and focus on the cake. The Dark side is much more fun anyway. I've decided to make a new one. We'll call it Death Star 2.0. I found a StormTrooper Helmet cake online, so if anyone has one of those they're willing to let me get up close and personal with, it would be much appreciated. Perhaps if someone were to come in costume...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.