main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting Place

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Rotag21, Apr 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I'm resending this message I'm not sure if it was posted (sorry still learning this stuff LOL! )

Hi Everyone!
    I have a meeting place if you guy's would like. You can have it here where I live. It's free and pretty easy to get to. I live in somersworth. Over by Dover NH. It's about 30/40 min MAX from Manchester and almost a staight shot. The apartments I live in have a meeting hall area. It is free for anyone living here I just have to tell them when I need it and it's mine. It's comes with full bathrooms a game room with couch's we can hang out on and play game's, plus a full kicthen. Again all FREE ! And see that we only meet right now once a month a 30/40 min. drives not that bad. Right? So let me know if anyone wants to come over and check it out some day to see if it will work. You can also check the drive time to let other peolpe know. Thanks... And May The Force Be With Use All !!

PS. I also saw were someone wanted to do a craft night and learn to make lightsabers and stuff like that.... That sound AWESOME I'd love that, but thats what I'm in to so you know me...Plus I'd still like to do that game night as well Star Wars game of life or something. Ok guy's be good. SEE YA!!

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Sounds good to me, and I shouldn't have a problem making the drive. Put downa vote of 'yes' for me.

3. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Weeeeeell, depends on the area of Somersworth, I have to say...no offense, but there are some parts of it I ain't crazy about... ;) I was going to suggest the Memorial Union Building at UNH, but the snotty admins will either not rent out to a SW fan club, or will charge an arm and a leg. Like they don't charge an arm and a leg for everything else on this miserable campus.

4. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Somersworth would be great! I live in nearby Wakefield so that would be great. TK, do they have a PS2 there because I could bring some of my games (sorry Slappy). And on bhalf of the aforementioned game guru, do they have any other game system? Do they also have a pingpong or pool table? If so, I'll take on anyone who wants to play me.

5. Kriana

Kriana Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2002
    Oi somersworth is a lil far.. but doable I guess if we run out of other options. Speaking of other options:
    I opened a dialog with one of the owners of Double Midnight Comics, and we may be able to work something out with them. If that doesn't work I still have a few tricks up my sleeve ;). I should be talking to them again tomorrow, I'll keep you guys posted.

Kri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.