main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CEII Merchandise

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Obi Anne , May 10, 2013.

1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    So the artwork that is being used for the official merchandise has been revealed.

Die Modal Nodes
    [​IMG]

This design is planned for a Unisex t-shirt, a kid’s t-shirt, and a coffee mug.

Galactic Pub Crawl
    [​IMG]
    The Hoth logo will be joined with ones for the Mos Eisley Cantina, the Outlander Bar and Cloud City Skybar. These designs are planned for a Unisex t-shirt featuring all four logos. The individual logos are planned to appear on a variety of barware.

McQuarrie "Vader's Castle"
    [​IMG]
    This piece is planned for a print and beer stein.

Rebels and Imperials Football Club Logos
    [​IMG]
    These designs are planned for backpacks, drinking glasses, scarves, and patches

Return of the Jedi 30th anniversary

[​IMG]
    This design is planned for a Unisex t-shirt and a patch

Speeder Bikes on the Autobahn
    [​IMG]
    This design is planned for a Unisex shirt and a poster.

Star Wars coats of arms
    [​IMG]
    These designs are planned for patches, pins, and a variety of apparel.

Vader woodcut
    [​IMG]'
    This image is planned for a Unisex t-shirt

Vaderhosen
    [​IMG]
    This design is planned for a Unisex t-shirt

Vintage Ewoks and Droids cartoon logos
    [​IMG]
    The Droids logo is planned for a Unisex t-shirt and a kids t-shirt. The Ewoks logo is planned for a Ladies cut t-shirt and a kids t-shirt.

Personally I must say that I think the artwork for CEII is a lot more interesting than it was for CVI. Might have something to do with me being a medievalist, liking sports, liking beer. I am a bit disappointed that most apparel will only be unisex t-shirts, and lets be hones unisex in this case is just another name for "men's cut". On the other hand I can definitely imagine myself picking up a few of the small things, like patches and pins.

My one favorite thing is the McQuarrie print, it's absolutely stunning.

2. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm not a German, but from the little I know Lederhosen are not worn that much in NRW, being more of a Bavarian thing...

Iverna likes this.
  3. TheDarkKing

TheDarkKing Jedi Padawan

Jan 28, 2013
    Love the Nodal Ode's & Vaderhosen designs so will pick those up and I like the sound of Star Wars bar ware for my kitchen. Just hope we get some limited edition action figures similar to the Boba Fett/Han Carbonite Black series release for San Diego Comic con.

4. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    I don't care about figures any more, I'm hoping to pick up one or two pieces of art. Barware would be fun and useful though, so maybe some of those things.

5. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    The McQuarrie print is good, and the Football Logos are fun.

I bought a T-Shirt in Medium at the first CE and it was too small, but I normally don't wear Large so I would still worry that is too big.

6. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    I have too many SW-shirts that I never use. I've stopped buying event specific t-shirts, if I buy one I want it to look so good that I can wear it outside of conventions. The SW apparel that I use is mostly from Her Universe, and I go to work in them, so I'm hoping that there will be a Her Universe stall in the vendors' area.

TheDarkKing likes this.
  7. TheDarkKing

TheDarkKing Jedi Padawan

Jan 28, 2013
    Agree, need to bring my wife something back after missing the Hot Topic dresses.

8. Matsemitsu

Matsemitsu Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 1, 2012
    They're not worn at all, actually.