main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Minacia's Silly Sprinkles Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    My order was fine stacey113. Just wanted to fly by and make sure this place was still in buisness.

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Always ready to serve a loyal customer, Wedge. And please call me Beenca.

3. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    So, tell me. Is the Sprinkle fortress withstanding Ivan?

4. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    I am in the Southernmost outpost of the Sprinkle Empire and I haven't heard from the Empress and the scientists at the main fortress. I do hope they stay safe ans dry.

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    The power in my fortress keeps blinking, but I'm still here. ;)

6. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    It's not to bad here. The Tornados went below us, beside us, and above us but they never hit here!

7. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    I'm having sprikle withdrawals. Send me some soon, I can make it worth your while, Jace.

8. NOOM

NOOM Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    the I-6800 flys out of hyperspace and through the atmosphere of a forest/mountain planet in the backwater system beyond the outter rim called yu-neek after hours of finding a clearing the ship lands and noom flys from the front of the ship on his I-2600 swoop. another hour passess as noom pulls up to the perimeter of a clearing where a green sprinkles factory sets. noom smiles as he dismounts his swoop and commands it to return to the ship. noom then sneaks into the factory by the roof. when noom slides down the grappling hook cable to the floor his eye's widen when he sees, not sprinkles on the assembly line, but silver and gold boxes. he snatches one up to read the sprinkles thread: a new flavor, and the sprinkles thread: code red strikes back, and the sprikles thread: the return of smigglers. Noom replyes " oh no now we are documented" he then looks around stuffs a copy in his side pouch actovates his cable's wench and is pulled to the roof. he calls for his swoop bike as he pulls it back out and whispers " i wonder who they got to play me" as he continues to read and turn the box.

9. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Well this thread sure did die...again.

10. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    It has its moments. ;)

I suppose I should do more illegal trafficking to make things more exciting around here. :p

11. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    What are your plans my Empress?

12. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    YooHoo Empress!

13. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    She must have left on some top secret mission...

14. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Nah, I just turned off my holo comm. I needed a break. :p

Right now, my plans are to spread the love of sprinkles to the fartherest edges of the galaxy! *evil laughter* ;)

15. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    hmm. Intresting. Perhaps you could send us another batch of those goo code red sprinkles. I'll pay for them up front. (hands credits over).

GOOD BYE!

(Hops in Tie Defender and rockets into space to rob the Krispy Kreme convoy that is coming out of Hyperspace.)

Doughnuts anyone?

16. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    LOL! [face_laugh]

Sure, I'll send you a whole crate of Code Red sprinkles. ;)

17. Scruff

Scruff Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 1999
    I hafta say "Phooey" on your sprinkles. One of the little jokers burned my thumb after I made a pop tart tonight. I have a sprinkle shaped blister on my favorite thumb. I demand restitution!

18. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Your Pop-Tarts contained inferior sprinkles, not my top-quality sprinkles. Besides, on my sprinkles containers, it clearly states not to use them in the toaster. :p

19. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    My dear Empress Minacia, I was wondering if we were going to have the mad scientists create a special holiday flavor of sprinkle this year? Our regular flavors are wonderful, but I thought maybe we could use a marketing gimmick to bump up our sales. What do you think?
    Smigglers, do any of you have any suggestions how to increase sales of our product for the holidays?

20. Magik

Magik Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2004
    Empress? Empress?

Man I hate when these blasted coms don't work the way they were designed.

No you cannot play with the wookie right now, Can't you see I'm trying to cut a deal on those sprinkles we heard about. I've just got to rewire the comlinks again first.

OOOOOUCH!!!!!!!!

21. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    (opens the door, blaster at the ready)

Oh... There hasn't been any activity in here for a while, so I thought Imperial troops took over or something...

22. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    The lights are on, but nobody's home.

23. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Appearantely Minacia's holo-comms are down (read: her computer died). So email access is limited for her. And since she is the Sprinkle's Empress, I take my deliver orders from her directly. Too many Imperials and Sith hiding around to go on someone's 'good' word.

24. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    The sith apprentice STARDOG-D-JEDI stands outside the great fortress of Brightstar looking upwards his blood red eyes penetrate the darkness around him.

"BRIGHTSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screams with all the hatered of the darkside. "BRIGHTSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I require a shipment of your finest sprinkles to burn with our tusken smoke. I thought we might be able to do business. Evil Business, but business none the less." Stardog says his dark cloak wrapped around him and flowing about through the wind of the darkside.

"The sith are not to be trusted. But when it comes to smoke and STAR ALE we are most honorable."
    the dogs says with a wicked bow.

25. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Wedge: It wasn't Imperial Troopers. It was a gang of Sith, from the Carolinas' [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.