main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Missing You Already. A viggie! AU- Qui-Gon angst~ Obi-Wan's POV added.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediANGELA, Sep 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediANGELA

JediANGELA Jedi Master star 6

Sep 28, 2002
    Genre- Angst, Angst, Angst
    Characters- Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan O/C
    Time Period- JA
    Summary- An AU where Obi-Wan 'dies' from a lightsaber wound.
    Disclaimer- I don't own any of this. Im just playing.

"As I gaze upon your lifeless body on the floor, tears come to my eyes. I am murderer. What sort of Master allows his own blade to slice through his Padawan's chest? What sort of Master am I? Was it just a few short hours ago that we were enjoying lunch together, and you told me that you love me?

I remember the day I took you from your home planet of Tatooine, you were just an infant, but I knew then that you were going to be my Padawan. Your small then sky blue eyes never left my bearded face. Oh, my Padawan, my child, I'm missing you already. The tears roll out of my eyes now as the healers rush in. They try, oh how they try, my dear, sweet little boy, to bring you back to me, but then that would be a cruel trick of fate. You were the one who opened up a locked heart, and now you decide to leave me? I feel a hardening of my heart as the healers use the force to try to restart your heart, but I no that its no good.

I remember your smile, your accent, and your unconditional love for an old master who refused to let anyone enter his heart. I know longer want to go on. Oh, I miss you already, Padawan. The healers pick you up and put you on a stretcher, I can no longer bear to look at you, Obi-Wan. I hate you for leaving me, I hate myself for allowing you to leave me, I don't know what to do anymore. Its been a short ten minutes since I took the saber to your chest, but it feels like an eternity.

I don't remember how I got to the healer's ward where they are operating on you. Can't they see that your dead? That your never coming back? I put my head in my hands and cry. Not only for what I lost, but for what I could have had. My beautiful little boy. My son. I saw visions, you at your knighting ceremony with me cutting off your braid, your first padawan. My 'grandson'. Your ascention to Master. Everything that could never happen.
    --------------------------------------------

I feel a hand upon my shoulder some time later. I know its about my Padawan, that the healer's gave up. But the healer tells me that your heart restarted. How is this? I am brought into your room where you are resting. There are so many wires and tubes hooked up to you that I dont know where you are. The healer leaves. I pull up a chair and take your hand, its warm. Oh, my son, your going to be okay. You'll live. But I still hurt you. I'm the one who caused this. I began to cry again. I must have fallen asleep, for when I awoke, your eyes were open Padawan, I saw your blue-green eyes. You gave my hand a squeeze.

"I love you, father," is all you say.

"I love you too, son. Thank you for coming back to me."

Your smile is all I needed.

2. jeanieofnv

jeanieofnv Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2003
    UH...tissue warning this was sweet and very sad. It was really good. HEHEHEHEHEHE first postie

3. trekkie8720

trekkie8720 Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2003
    wow...that was soo sad!! i luved it though!!

4. BuT_theGoat_toldme2

BuT_theGoat_toldme2 Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2003
    just make me cry why don't you! :D it was great, me liked

5. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    should i write another one?
    Upping...

6. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Oh God poor Qui I can almost forgive him for being a bucket head in most fanfictions.

7. Lurkalidth

Lurkalidth Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    Yes. I think you should post some more. I would appreciate that. :)

Just curious, though. I probably missed something, but how did Jinn's saber cut Obi-Wan? Was it in saber practice?

8. luvqui-gon_gurl

luvqui-gon_gurl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2003
    Good job! I loved this fic! :D

9. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    it was in saber practice, sorry if i confused anyone

10. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Wow. That was beautiful! Great viggie! I'm glad that Obi will be okay. :)

I hope you write more!

11. jeanieofnv

jeanieofnv Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2003
    Write another one? Are you kidding? Why not mmore than one? HHMMMM? Well? Can't wait for the book to come out! O.K. I'll just go off giggling madly now!

12. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    I decided to post another fic. Its kind of funny I hope.

13. JediKlea

JediKlea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    AAAAWWWWWW!!!!!! I loved this!!!! So sweet, than a happy ending!!! [I love tragdys with happy endings!]

14. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    I went ahead and wrote the same story, but this time its from Obi-Wan's pov.

"My master loves me. Its no hidden fact. Just a few hours ago, he took me for lunch, just to share some precious moments together before a grueling day of saber practice. I loved the quiet times I have with my master, I told him that I love him. He's my father, I know he is. Hes the only one worthy to hold that title.

Then why am I currently watching him cry over my lifeless body? There are healers over me. I can't believe I let my guard down, and allowed "Dad" to take his lightsaber blade to my chest. I felt it pierce my heart. I felt my heart stop, and I left my body. But there was someone holding me to it. Dad. His love for me is so strong, that he wont let me go. I know then that I can't. I need to be with him. I know now that I opened up his heart. He is no longer trapped in his own grief. He is Dad.

I feel a pull to my own body. They restarted my heart. I feel the pull towards my own body. I can go home. Dad, I'm coming. I've missed you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well what does everyone think?

15. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I was crying during both posts.

16. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    upping yet again

17. JediANGELA