main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MM: Melody_Entropy's Room

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by Melody_Entropy, Jul 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melody_Entropy

Melody_Entropy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2002
    Diary entry from epic's house: Day 1

Welcome to my inner sanctum...

This is the room epic gave me when I arrived at his mansion... he had more than enough space to accomodate everyone.

What a nightmare... being with all those people from highschool, they haven't changed a bit ? and I still don't fit into their little cliques. I only came for epic, to see his face again after 10 years.
    I don't believe I stopped thinking about him that whole time.

It was torture, but almost sweet... I thought I was a masochist watching him romp with those pre-fabricated princesses, while I was relegated to being his "female friend", the one he felt secure enough to talk to because I was like "one of the guys". How was that supposed to make me feel? Strangely enough, it made me love him even more.

I was always the quiet one, the cynical one... there to make a snide remark or throw a withering glare. I still can't help it... how can you be optimistic when we we live in a world where your friend can be murdered in his own house??
    God, I feel like painting... or writing. I've got to release this energy I am feeling, it's like I'm drowning. Art always helped me calm down, helped me to focus.

Why couldn't he see that? Why couldn't he appreciate how important it was to me? He never understood my art, it was too "weird" for his tastes. He wouldn't even give me $5000 for a grant I wanted to start an art program... and he's a bloody multi-millionaire! What am I saying? How can I be so cruel... it doesn't matter now, because he's dead, and he'll never know how I really felt about him.

Epic, my eternity....

2. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    Diary entry from epic's house: Day 2

Uh... who'd have thought you could get a hangover from a virgin margarita? I feel like my mind is covered in a layer of gauze... I could hardly get out of bed. I must have woken up every 10 minutes last night. I just couldn't get those nightmarish events out of my head. Who could have done this? I'm living in this house with a murderer... and what about epic? Is his perfect body still lying alone and disheveled in that damned hot tub? What am I thinking?? Oh god...

I've got to go and get something to eat. I'm starting to get the shakes. I wonder if there is something in the fridge in the ballroom?

3. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    Diary entry from epic's house: later Day 2

I came back from my walk and closeted myself in this room again. I just can't bring myself to relate to those people, especially considering the stressful circumstances. I took a cat nap this afternoon, I guess roaming around epic's flourishing acres kind of tired me out... I have to admit, this is a beautiful, pristene location.
    All afternoon, I was depressive and sluggish. I just couldn't motivate myself to leave this room. So, I sat on the bed and drew, my charcoal scratching at these diary pages. I sketched epic as I remember him... young, beautiful and glowing with the energy of life.

It's the only way I can immortalize him.

[image=http://www.voluta.com/changeling.jpg]

4. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    Diary entry from epic's house: Day 3

Ah, I slept a bit better last night... I think doing some drawing was cathartic for me. However, I did have some horrible dreams, I kept seeing epic's naked, lifeless form surrounded by water, and the words whispered, "I know who..." over and over. Ugh, I need to get out of this room, I think it's beginning to drive me insane.
    Maybe a morning dip in the pool, or another walk around the gardens...

5. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    Diary entry from epic's house: later Day 3

Okay, now this place is really starting to creep me out. I just have a strange feeling about things... I have been out all day, wandering about, and recently came upon wreckage of what seems to be epic's Viper. The driver wasn't anywhere to be seen, which I suppose is a good sign, but what if (s)he stumbled out of the vehicle and passed out in the bushes a few feet away, and is lying unconscious, with a concussion, or losing blood.. or worse? Something tells me that the driver was Steve, but no one will confide in me whether he has come back to the house or not.
    To be honest, I'm unsure about which room in this massive house he was given, or else I'd go see for myself. I'm so tired, and I've done all I can for now... tomorrow, when I'm more alert, I'll go on a systematic search of the house to try and find him.

6. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    Diary entry from epic's house: Day 4

Ugh, I have very little motivation to get up this morning... I feel like I'm being drugged or something. Maybe I'll just sleep in for a few more hours, that shouldn't be a problem...

*falls asleep as soon as head hits the pillow*

7. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    Diary entry from epic's house: later Day 4

My goodness! What time is it? I've slept almost the whole day... something's not right here. I feel like my head has been hit by a sledgehammer. I'd better go get some water and fresh air. This is making me very uneasy.

*gets up and shuffles over to her door*

8. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    Diary entry from epic's house: even later Day 4

That was a surreal experience... something seems very strange about this whole situation concerning Eddie. It just doesn't add up... why would anyone leave such damning evidence in plain sight? Well, I'd better stop writing now, especially if there is someone snooping around and perhaps even planting evidence.

Maybe I should draw.

[image=http://www.annekarin-glass.com/images/reggaeman.jpg]

I'll call this one... Accusation of Eddie.

9. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Detective_Noel_Cesar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2002
    //stands motionless for a few seconds

//thinks

//lifts up his hand

//knocks three times

10. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    *looks up from her doodling notebook*

Hello? Did someone just knock?

11. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    //deep sigh

Yes. Me.

12. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    Oh, hi Noel... come on in. :)

*motions towards the bed where she is sitting*

13. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    //head bent forward

Yes. Thank you. I think I'll go sit...

//looks around the room, points to the bed

....there.

//walks slowly to the bed

14. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    So, what can I do for you?

15. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    Well...

I have some bad news, I'm afraid. It shocked me, I must confess.

//puts his bag on the ground

Today, I did some fingerprint tests on the hair dryer... And it's Crystal.

//hesitates

Crystal has killed epic.

16. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    *sits quietly for a moment*

Now Noel... I know you... and I know how passionate you can get about your work. Think about it: the hairdryer belongs to Crystal, so of course her fingerprints would be all over it. Let's not jump to conclusions.

17. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    Yes...

But -- but whoever killed epic had to touch the dryer. So his -- or her, of course -- fingerprints should be on it, too. But they're not. Just Crystal's.

She killed him.

//pauses

Just as I thought.

18. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    I hate to be the Devil's Advocate, but I don't want to condemn anyone just yet ? this is a serious accusation.
    If this murder was pre-meditated the killer may have used gloves, or wiped their prints from the weapon... or the weapon itself may have been planted to frame Crystal.
    Don't get me wrong... I'm not telling you how to do your job, but you know I've always been the sceptical one.

19. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    Yes, but...

//wets his lips, frowns

Crystal may have deliberately touched the object with her bare hands. Knowing that we would think she would not be so stupid, because it's too obvious. But, I mean, she could have set this up to make us think that she...

Do you understand? It could be a clever trick.

20. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    *winces*

Well, I guess it's possible...

Noel, the truth is, it could have been anybody. I was going to seek you out and show this to you, but I've been feeling horrible lately, very light-headed. When I was wandering around the house yesterday, I went into the bathroom where epic was killed. You don't know how hard it was for me to do that... but I felt I owed it to him.
    There, floating in the toilet, were two latex gloves. It looks to me like someone attempted to flush them in a hurry, and didn't wait to see if they got clogged or not.
    I put them in a sandwich baggy.

*pulls bundle out from under bed and hands it to Noel*

What do you think?

21. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    //gazes at the gloves

Well...

That's certainly... interesting.

//makes a fist

But maybe that's part of the trick? Maybe she, Crystal, half-flushed them, to make it look like the killer tried to flush them, and that's...

//rubs his chin

It's a bit of a stretch, but I've seen many strange things in my life.

//stares out the window

She could be a strange girl. Crystal. Everybody says she's a strange girl. Who knows.

//stares

//turns around

Would you forgive her, Melody? Could you forgive her, if she turns out to be the killer?

22. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    Noel, I was dearly hoping that this murder would be revealed to be a crime of passion... I couldn't bear the thought that it may have beeb pre-meditated. Unfortunately, I think the discovery these gloves rules that out.
    But, the more that I think about it, the more I observe the behavior of those around me, I can honestly say that I think everyone in this house is capable of such an act... so I can't pass judgment. I don't know if I would ever be able to forgive such violence though... epic meant so much to me. I just don't know...

*lower lip starts to quiver*

I need a hug, Noel...

23. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    //turns away to the window again

But what if she was really sorry? She's an odd one. Who knows what went through her head?

People can do strange things. They can live one life, and not find satisfaction until they fulfilled another.

//kneels down in front of Melody

Do you understand that, Melody? It's very complex sometimes.

24. Melody_Entropy

Jul 17, 2002
    Well, you know the criminal mind better than I do, Noel... remorse is a powerful emotion if it is sincere. But that won't bring epic back. I guess I'd have to know the killer's motivation... what possible reason they could have had for taking his life.

Is there anything else you need to know?

25. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    //looks up

What do you mean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.