main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Monthly Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediSoccerDad, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Ok.., so reading through the July Meeting Thread it looks like meeting up in July might be out, but a couple of you mentioned interest in Stacy's idea about meeting up at one of the New Jedi Order's (NewJediOrder.org) Classes on Friday nights in Philly. I am in the same boat as Celeste and am not available to meet till August..

How about August 14th?

We can meet there and maybe hang out at have a late snack (I vote chinatown)..

Thoughts?? [face_thinking]

Rob

2. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Also, since July looks too busy for a Live Meet, how bout a Cyber Meeting :-B , Friday Night July 31st, maybe around 8 - whenever?

We can use AOL IM and just Chat, or even use something via web cams if we want?

What we used to do is alternate Live Meetings with Cyber Meetings. We also need to get an idea where everyone lives so that we can decide on a half-way point for everyone.

Rob

3. Pugglethelesser

Pugglethelesser Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2006
    With this new group of people I think my area (Easton/Nazareth) is the half way point.
    If I recall Celeste is furthest North(Scranton), and you my friend are furthest South(Reading). Someone is from Allentown, and another is from the Kutztown area. If I missed anyone, sorry.

4. CelseteAntola

CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff star 3 VIP

May 18, 2002
    Yes, I am the furthest north- Scranton. I feel like such a party pooper, but I know I can't make it to the chat on July 31st. It's closing weekend for the play I'm in, and curtain is at 8pm. I promise to do my best to be involved in future activites!! :)

I'm really glad that we're trying to organize something at least!

~Celeste

5. -Yun-Harla-

-Yun-Harla- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2006
    I'm in Philly (University City to be specific) so I'm game for get-togethers and all as long as I can *somehow* get there by public transport or have somebody drive me around. Whichever. Sadly I'm abroad till September 2nd but I'm in for something afterwards.

Perhaps a get-together during labor day weekend would be swell?

Let me know what y'all think! ;)

6. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    I'll be at a Soccer Tournament Labor Day Weekend, so I won't be able to make it then. We'll toss around a few dates in August and see what we can come up with.. Stacy, is there anything around your way to meet up at, since we said that that was probably the center-point for everyone?

When we do philly, I gotta take you all to my friends place in chinatown. I think its the best place down there.. Although, there is always Pats.. =P~

Anyways, I know this is last minute, but anyone available tomorrow night for an Online Meeting? I'm thinking arounf 8 or 9, till whenever..

Thoughts? [face_thinking]

Rob

7. Pugglethelesser

Jul 13, 2006
    Well, we can always play it safe and go to a movie. There's a theater right off of 33. For you it would be 222 to 78 to 33. Very straightforward. For Celeste 80 to 33, and for the guy from Allentown, 22 to 33. It's just a thought.

8. -Yun-Harla-

May 2, 2006
    Ouch... 8 or 9pm is 4 or 5am in my current time zone, ha ha.

But my AIM is GalaBrand and my MSN is roguexgal@hotmail.com so if anybody wants to add me I'm totally kewl w/that. Just PM me w/your usernames so I know who is who. Figured this way I can get at least some chatter in if somebody's online during another time! ;)

9. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    I'll hop on tonight and see how many ppl are on. Can you all PM me your AIL IMs..

Rob

10. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    I would like to get everyone together August 14th, around 8-9 PM, via an Online Chat. Can everyone send me a PM (Private Message) with their AOL IM Screen Name.. I'm hoping to talk about future Live Meetings and anything & everything else that one can talk about in a caffeine-induced rant in the middle of the night 8-}

(Stacy, remember that kid hyped up on pepsi at the online meeting that time, lol)

Rob

11. Pugglethelesser

Jul 13, 2006
    With the help of a therapist , I was able to block it out. But, thanks for that oh so helpful reminder.......lol

12. CelseteAntola

May 18, 2002
    PM has been sent. I think I can meet on the 14th. I have a wedding to sing for in the afternoon, but I don't think I have anything going on in the evening.

~Celeste

13. Pugglethelesser

Jul 13, 2006
    Alright, I'm up for the fourteenth. However, 10 p.m. might work better. If Gala is still in a different time zone, 10 p.m. would put her closer to a human hour, and if Celsete does have a wedding to sing at, she doesn't have to make herself nutty trying to get home. That's just my two cents.

14. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    10 PM it is :D

15. -Yun-Harla-

May 2, 2006
    10pm on the 14th? I'm game!

16. CelseteAntola

May 18, 2002
    W00T!! I can't wait!! :D

17. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Sounds good. [face_dancing]

Again, if anyone hasn't already, make sure to PM me your AIM Screen name so that when I set up a chat room, I can invite you over.

Rob

18. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    I have to move this day back.. :_|

Sunday, the 16th, 10:00 PM

or

Friday, the 21st, 10:00 PM

Thoughts? [face_thinking]

Rob

19. -Yun-Harla-

May 2, 2006
    Friday the 21st. I shall be helping my mom move house on the 15th and 16th. So idk if she'll have the internet set up at that time yet. Ugh. But if everybody prefers the 16th I'll see what I can do about it. no promises but I will make an effort.

20. CelseteAntola

May 18, 2002
    Aww.... :_|

Well, either day works for me, so I'll check back when a consensus has been made. ;)

~Celeste

21. -Yun-Harla-

May 2, 2006
    As the 16th has passed I'm taking it as the 20th?

22. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Sorry bout that :)

Yes, 21st Tomorrow :)

Be on tonight to update some of the threads.. Had training all week.. ugh..

23. -Yun-Harla-

May 2, 2006
    Tonight at 10PM, got it!

Btw, as I don't have ANY of you guys on AIM, pls PM me your addresses. Thanks!

24. CelseteAntola

May 18, 2002
    [face_dancing] I'm so excited for tonight!!!

25. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    I will set up a Chat and invite ppl at 10. If you hop on and I don't have your AIM to invite you, I am: JediSoccerDadRob

Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.