main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MORE!

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by JangoFett3263827, May 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Lightning has just struck fellow Jedis and Jedettes. Count Dooku MUST NOT DIE IN EPISODE 3! If Dooku dies than all of the Star Wars movies will be over. I guess by now you can see where this is going. If Dooku should say... escape, maybe? Well my friends we got 3 more movies to see in our lifetimes :D [face_laugh] . If Dooku escapes, there will be episodes 7, 8, & 9. That's not my only reason, either. Does it seem to anyone that Palpatine dies a little a easy. I mean, the guy is the Dark Master of the Sith or something, he got thrown over a balcony, easy demise. Hey, remember in ESB when Luke super-hops out of the carbon freezing chamber and Obi-Wan does the same to kill Darth Maul (who is not the only good part about TPM!)?Well maybe the Emperor escaped somehow. I can see it now all the old faces maybe 40 years after the classic trilogy. All they would have to do is clean up Carrie Fisher and put her on a jaws-wired-shut diet (Whew, talk about wishful thinking). And maybe ;) Grand Admiral Thrawn, the real one, you'll know what I mean if you've read Hand of Thrawn duology, played by...(pause for effect) Ian Mckellen (Magneto from X-men and Gandalf from Lotr) now how incredibly awesome would that be if was still alive and well. Think about it.

2. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Hey Andrew....Actually, Palpatine does escape. In the comics "Dark Empire", "Dark Empire II" & "Empire's End", the black spirit of Palpatine enters a clone of himself, and the good guys go up against a younger (like 30 or so), stronger Palpatine...and he has new toys (weapons of mass destruction) to deal with as well... Just thought I'd let you know....

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Dark Empire was a great series, though I do have some complaints about the artwork. But overall it was very cool, and introduced the son of one of my fav Imperials, General Veers. Though his son did fight on the side of the new Republic (What a wuss... lol)

I was disappointed with Dark Empire II though, as it seemed to rehash much of DE I.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.