main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Morrowind Chronicles: An Introduction To Morrowind And A Collection Of Your Lore and characters.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Rabid_Balding_Ewok, May 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevanTheOne

RevanTheOne Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2006

Okay, so create your own class with a balance between magic and weapons skills. Check. Dark elf is good. Check. Now, how do I hit enemies and level up for cripes sake?! I've beaten many a Final Fantasy but this is too much:eek:

I think I'll work on those class skills. Its like having long blade, and conjuration for major, and armor for minor and stuff. But learning how to hit and level would be good.

Its sad I get killed so easily[face_blush]

2. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    like i said, i know what it's like to start out fresh and suck in this game. it actually got me to stop playing it competely until about 4 or 5 months ago. but the thing that you may not realize is, when you go to hit them, sometimes you really hit them. it doesn't seem like it, because they don't die too fast and they don't always bleed. but lots of times when it feels like a miss it's really a hit. also, another thing that may make things easier for you is, in the options there's a feature that you can switch on that gives you the best hit possible for every swing. you could switch that on and it just might make the difference for you.

3. RevanTheOne

Jan 8, 2006

Does it work if you have the X-box version?

4. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    that's the one i play with.

5. RevanTheOne

Jan 8, 2006
    Alright, I'll go check it out, and work on a new character. After I check into Vanderfall, should I report to the Blades, train, or join the Mages Guild?

P.S. do any outfits have cloaks?

6. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    you can do all of those things. that's what i'd do. um and as far as i know, there aren't any cloaked outfits out there, but you can wear any number of robes over your armour or the duds you have on?

7. Dart-Dragon

Dart-Dragon Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2005

Join all da Guilds and become Master of em all!!!
    ...Do not take quest frome da Red Headed Devil in Fighters Guild Balmora!
    If you do you will not be abel 2 join da thives guild...Check some of the previous posts for more info.Can anybody answer my Question on da previous page:confused:

8. Vezner

Vezner Force Ghost star 5

Dec 29, 2001
    In anticipation for Oblivion (which looks to possible be released late March), I have installed Morrowind and am playing through it for the first time. I have also installed the Better Bodies (I used the underwear version...just FYI :)), Better Heads, MWChildren, Improved Merchant (the mod that makes it so that the merchant wont change clothes into whatever you sell him) and the Improved Balmorra mod.

Thus far my experience has been quite enjoyable. :)

Anyone else playing right now in anticapation of Oblivion?

9. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    i just installed morrowind again and downloaded lots of mods... Theres some pretty cool ones out there... i just downloaded a few for castles and some new armor, and downloaded the Masamune, sephiroths sword pretty damn cool! So ya. Awesome game... Oblivion is gonna be kcikass.

one thing tho, i cant have tribunal or bloodmoon running or else it wont load up.... i installed it twice and both time at the loading screen after i try to play the game, it says lots of errors and it crashes... so i just disabled the expansions and said screw it for now... I can still play morrowind tho. Oh well. Good enough for now.

10. Dart-Dragon

Dart-Dragon Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2005
    ...I think I had same problem check back and see how to get the expansions to work,it`s worth going through a few pages (on page 28), good luck. I just tried to work the Construction set...took me over 7 HOUERS just to make about 8 characters 3 "houses" and some dialog...Damn I`m bad at this!
    well, back 2 trying to find the cheat page here :p
    ...Bah! if anyone has the codes/cheats plz PM them to me

EDIT: LOL! I had written the cheats on page 30!:p

11. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    up

Picked this up a while ago and am planning on playing it (the original, not the newer one)

Any advice on what skills are the most useful when I make my character?

Also, I got "Game of the Year" edition with all the expansions. Should I just install them all and go, or play through the original game first and then install them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.