main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Movie, Anyone?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I was just thinking this over tonight and I was wondering if anyone is interested to go see Pirates of the Caribbean Thursday or Friday night. This is kind of a last minute thing, and it won't be an official meeting, but everyone is welcomed to come. Let me know who all is interested. :)

2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    'twould be nice :)

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    "That's one..."

Which night would work best for you, Crazed?

4. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    GRRR!! Why do these boards do this? I post and it gives me Error messages and it posts double!

5. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    sorry, i have to work thursday and friday night form 5-11, so i can't make it. And i just saw the Hulk lastnight so i'll probably wait a bit before i see my next movie

6. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Umm...either would work for me, I think

7. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm sorry to hear that, Bryan...but like I said, this is just a last minute thing and it's not gonna be an official meeting. The most we'll do is probably go see the movie and leave :p

Anyway, Crazed...I'll get back to you on showtimes.

8. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    I've been wanting to see that movie, would we be seeing it on thursday or friday though?

9. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Okay, here's the scoop. The Cinema Center does not have it in yet for some odd reason, but Carmike Cinema in Wyomissing does. I was thinking to go see the 7pm showing tomorrow(Thursday) night. How does that sound for everyone?

Whoever can come, we will meet inside the lobby anywhere between 6 and 6:45.

10. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Umm...well, we saw the movie! Wesmin, Han and myself showed up...it was a cooool movie :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.