main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Movies 09

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Hitman90, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    well since the posting on this board has slowed down quite a bit; i thought it would be a good idea for people to post movies that they have seen so far in 2009 and liked, or upcoming movies that they would like to see. so if you are reading this, please, do post.

also i haven't seen any movies yet, and i would like some help in weeding out the movies that are worth shoveling precious gas money out for.

2. Leprikan94

Leprikan94 Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2006
    Both Yes Man and Gran Taurino are good movies.

3. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    i've actually seen gran tourino. and i agree it is a pretty good movie.

4. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    Toy Story 1 & 2 double feature next month and Toy Story 3 out next summer...I cant wait! You can view the TS3 teaser trailer over on Youtube...

5. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    alright i have a couple with me right here

first on the list is James Cameron's Avatar and it looks pretty good. the link to the video is right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1_JBMrrYw8

the next movie is Zombieland with mickey knox himself, Woody Harrelson. Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-cIjPOJdFM

The last Movie on my list is Capitalism: a love story from Michael Moore. Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkTkYQkG13w

6. Kraza

Kraza Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2009
    Ash from Evil Dead demolishes Mickey Nox. Sure it's not a '09 movie, but i watched it in '09 so there.
    By the way, Zombieland does look cool. As for Avatar, blah.

7. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005

at least Mickey knox has both his hands.

8. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Zombieland looks funny.

I'm interested in seeing Avatar.

But more recent, I'm looking forward to the 3-D release this weekend of Toy Story and Toy Story 2. I'm a sucker of Pixar.

9. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    i know what you mean, Toy Story is one of my favorite movies since i saw it in the theaters back in the day.

10. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009
    ZOMBIELAND is a must. On the other side of the coin, WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE
    has been long overdue; I think the release date is 10/16.

11. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    Just got our tickets for the Toy Story double feature! On a lighter note...my 3yr old is a huge fan of Yoda and Chewwie. A friend gave me a box set of the original trilogy (not the special edition) and Joshua loves to watch Empire Strikes Back...right on!

12. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    cool man.

13. Kraza

Kraza Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2009
    This may be old news to some of you, but I just heard it. So supposedly Keanu Reeves is going to be in the new Cowboy Bebop movie. That sounds awesome to me, Cowboy Bebop has always been a good show, and personally I think Keanu can pull it off.

14. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    yeah i kind of agree that Keanu could pull it off, but the possible writer i am skeptical of. peter craig has rarely any good films under his belt. he has written three novels but i do not think that's enough experience to take on source material like cowboy bebop. I hope they find a writer with some experience. also i really hop ethey keep the soundtrack, its flippin amazing.