main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Murder Mystery: The Kitchen

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Ursula_Undress, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ursula_Undress

Ursula_Undress Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2003
    //saunters into room

Hmm...still pretty quiet around here. I guess everyone's out in the garden.

//smiles to herself

I hope they pin this "accident" on someone so I can get out of here. This whole weekend was way more than I bargained for. I didn't expect a lot of things to happen.

//opens refrigerator

//takes out yogurt and granola

God I hate this stuff, but I gotta keep my stunningly amazing figure somehow.

//sits at breakfast table

I hope I don't run into Hamilton anytime soon. That guy gives me the creeps. There's something about him that's dangerous, I can tell.

//eats

2. Blue-Screen-of-Death

Blue-Screen-of-Death Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2003
    Why hello, Ursula. You look to have pulled yourself together nicely.

Are there any of those little canned sausages left?

3. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    Hello there, Blue. You seem to be doing well yourself. Where's your little lapdog...I mean Ms. Solomon.

You'll have to look for those sausages yourself, I don't eat that stuff. It'll kill ya.

//lights cigarette

4. Blue-Screen-of-Death

May 19, 2003
    I suppose you're right about those sausages, cb seemed to keep a lot of them on hand, and look what happened. Although it's not the end I would have thought they would have brought.

Ms. Soloman and I's relationship is strictly on the platonic level. As for lapdogs, I suppose I should ask where that talking ape who calls himself a Professor and his little furry Frassmo friend are. Has he found any clues to the identity of the killer?

5. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    Platonic? I didn't know they'd changed the definition of that word.

Look, the Professor's and my relationship is none of your damn business. He's a great man and that's why he's going to find out who did this.

6. Blue-Screen-of-Death

May 19, 2003
    I should apologize, dear Ursula. I spoke a bit rashly. There's no need to fight, and you're much more becoming when you're not angry, my dear.

Tell me though, I know cb and you were close at one time. Why did you come here? Hoping to rekindle an old flame? Until you met the Professor, that is.

7. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    Wow. You should have been an actor, Blue, you're good.

I came here because cb and I were once an item. He made some promises to me and then reniged on all of them. He was a slime but I came here to show him that I was done with him and, honestly, get a chance to stay in his fancy mansion.

What's your story, Blue?

8. Shanaenae_Solomon

Shanaenae_Solomon Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2003
    //runs into kitchen

//panting

Sorry, Blue, I got lost on the way back from the garden.

//sees Ursula

I mean, I was taking a walk and wandered in here.

//glares

Hello Ms. Undress.

9. Blue-Screen-of-Death

May 19, 2003
    Well, it's good that you've become a stronger person, Ursula. It just adds to your character.

As for my story, there's really nothing to be told. I came to visit an old acquaintance by invitation, but he wasn't the same person I remembered him being. We had a falling out at one point, he blamed me for his losses in the computer markets, and we had grown distant over the years. This was to be a reunion of sorts. cb seems to have changed into someone who'll exploit anyone to get ahead now, though. Ah well.

10. Shanaenae_Solomon

May 19, 2003
    Yeah...he was mean!

//continues glaring

11. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    Don't you mean he had changed, Blue? I guess we're all so traumatized by what's happened we still think of cb in the present tense.

//drags from cigarette

It's good to see that you and Ms. Solomon have forged a friendship through adversity, though. I'm sure she's just a rock for you since you lost your good friend and all.

12. Blue-Screen-of-Death

May 19, 2003
    Ursula, my dear, you're trying far too hard to be confrontational. But nevertheless, I can assure you I that my hands are clean of ill will towards cb. Ms. Soloman and I have just drawn close out of a mutual understanding for one anothers current financial situations, that is all.

//pulls out a chair for Shanaenae

Here, have a seat.

13. Hamilton_Sandwich

Hamilton_Sandwich Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2003
    I hear voices coming from the kitchen. It sounds like Ursula has been doing her latest inquisition on that Blue Screen character. I should probably look for Taloyoak, but there may be information exchanged that could be useful in keeping me out of trouble

Hello all. What's all the hubbub?

The girl, Shanaenae looks flustered. She's possibly resentful of Ursula? Jealous? I'm not familiar with her situation. All the more reason to join in the conversation.

What's this about finances?

14. Shanaenae_Solomon

May 19, 2003
    Thank you, Blue.

Yeah, Ursula, we have a mutual understanding.

//looks up at Blue

//smiles adoringly

15. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    Hello again, Ham. The three of us were just having a little conversation about poor cb. Which, I guess is the current topic of conversation around the place today. Finances aren't a great topic for me since I don't have much in that area to talk about.

cb stole all my money when he left me. Bastard.

I'm gonna go outside and sit by the pool. I didn't come all this way to talk about cb.

//exits kitchen

16. Hamilton_Sandwich

May 19, 2003
    With that charisma and charm and sparkling personality, I can't believe Ursula isn't working anymore.

It was obvious from the way Shanaenae looked at Blue that she was wrapped around his finger. He didn't seem like the type who would get involved with someone though. Not without a reason. What would bring those two together though?

Of course money. Ursula complained about money. Shanaenae needed money, and from what I gathered on Blue Screen, he wasn't doing to well for himself lately either.

Then it occured to me. What if cb had the money here? He never trusted banks. Someone killed him for his money. No, someone killed him for the money he took from me. Maybe if I found the killer, I'd find the money. My money.

Well then, time to be blunt

So, where were you guys last night?

17. Blue-Screen-of-Death

May 19, 2003
    Well, you certainly don't beat around the bush, Mr Sandwich. But I have nothing to hide. I was up late, with Ms. Soloman here, chatting away in the study. Several people were still up and saw me there. And of course, Ms. Soloman will verify my whereabouts.

I think a better question, Mr Sandwich, is where were you last night?

18. Hamilton_Sandwich

May 19, 2003
    Well, I had a few drinks, and stumbled up to my room to pass out gracefully.

Crap. I've got no alibi. I remember talking to Taloyoak. Where was she now?

I remember last night. I was making my up to my room, I must have gotten lost. I remember stars....the garden.

I should probably make an exit, go sort my thoughts out. I couldn't have killed cb, could I? I'm no murderer.

Just stay composed, stay calm, don't let them see you agitated.

Ah...please, if you'll excuse me, I need to make a trip to the restroom.

19. Blue-Screen-of-Death

May 19, 2003
    Sure thing, mon ami.

*nods and smiles slightly*

*thinks to himself... Perhaps if worse comes to worse, the blame could be put on Ham... But, I don't think that that much would ever come close to a danger...*

*looks over to Shan..*

My dear, I'll be in the greenhouse.. alright...?

20. Hamilton_Sandwich

May 19, 2003
    //much later

Let's see here, what's left in the refridgerator. I would have thought cb would have more extravagant tastes than American cheese, what with Nathalie around and all. Oh well, it's still goodness.

//hears Shanaenae shouting in the basement at Ursula.

Well, that sounds interesting. Perhaps all these fools will kill each other before we get a chance to find out who the real killer is.

21. LucinoLuciano

LucinoLuciano Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2003
    //Lucino wanders into the kitchen. He sees Hamilton and stops. The two stare at each other in surprised silence, waiting for the other one to move. Lucino decides to break the silence.//

Well, I came into the kitchen hoping to get a sandwich, and I find a Ham Sandwich.

//Lucino pulls out his gun.//

Take a walk with me out to the garden. I've got a bone to pick with you.

22. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    //walks into kitchen and sees Lucino and Hamilton

Well, that's an interesting development.

//lights cigarette

//opens cabinets

So...what's in the cupboards? I seem to need a little material and liquid refreshment after my bout with that little piece of trailer trash.

23. Hamilton_Sandwich

May 19, 2003
    He's got me. I was careless. I should have gotten out of the kitchen, but I was curious about the yelling coming from the basement.

Look, Lucino we can make a deal. Let's talk this out rationally. There's no need for that gun.

cb's money is here in the mansion. I...I know where it is. We get it, we split it, we're even. You just tell whoever sent you here that I wasn't here.

If I couldn't buy him off, I was at least buying time. I inched slowly, imperceptibly towards the door.

//runs

24. LucinoLuciano

LucinoLuciano Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2003
    Damnit, no!

//Lucino runs after Hamilton, pushing Ursula down as she was in the way.//

Out of the way, cursed woman!

//Lucino raises his gun to shoot after Hamilton but the gun clicks as it jams.//

What! This isn't mine! Whose peace of crap pistol is this?

25. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    Hey! Watch where you're going you big lug!

This place gets more out of control every minute.

//sits down at table with American Cheese and Ritz Crackers

Man, cb, I thought you had much better taste than to stock your cabinets with this junk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.