main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey My heartfelt condolences go out to:

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Satimber, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    DarthGyos...I just check my messages on my cell phone and got a call from Gary this morning...and do I regret leaving my cell phone at the apt.

Gary's father just passed away and I am so sorry. I do not know the exact pain that you are in, but I can come close to imagining what it must be like...I too have lost family members while I have been alive.

It just sucks.

Gary, I do not know when you will see this, but anything you need, I will do what I can for you. And I am sure the others will be here for you too.

The first I am doing when I get home, is I am going to try and call you.

If there are any details that you or I can give...

Your friend,

Shawn M. Adams

2. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    That's very sad news. :(

I wish the best for you Gary and your family. It is going to be a very hard time for you and just remember that we are here for you. If you need our help or support during this time, I'm always around.

May God bless your family and your father.

I think Shawn said basically everything I could and in much better terms.

I'm very sorry for your family Gary and I wish the very best for you.

~Herb

3. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Gary, all of us at SWNYC are here for you and pray for you at your time of loss. Heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

4. Obi-HaCoR

Obi-HaCoR Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2002
    Gary,

It is always hard to lose a loved one in our lives. I am very sorry to hear about your lose. Even though this may be a hard time for you and your family, always remember we are here to help you out in anyway possible. You and your family will definitly be in my prayers. I wish nothing more then the best for you and your family in this hard time. Take care of yourself and eachother. We are all here for you.

-Adam

5. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Thank you all. Your support thru this is greatly appreciated by me and my family.

~DG~

6. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Oh man Gary I am so sorry to hear that. I've gone through losing several family members in the past few years and it never gets any easier. Like Shawn said, all of use will be here for you if you need anything...all you have to do is ask. Again, I am really sorry for your loss and you have my sympathies. I wish nothing but the best for you and your family.

7. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Gary my condolences. Sorry to hear about your loss. Anything I can do let me know.

8. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Gary, not only do you have my must deep heartfelt condolences, but those of the Philly Outer Rim as well.

9. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Gary,

I am deeply sorry to hear about such a loss. I know words can never truely convey the emotions nor the hurt that one experiences through such times. But always remember there are those who care for you and are there to support you whenever you need us. Should you need anything, let us know, and we will do our best to assist you.

Our hearts are with you.

Cyndy

10. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    The SWNYC also has a thread up for Gary, and they have the details for the viewings on the weekend.

Also, I called Gary last night when I got home, and I know he appreciated it...so, if you all have his number, lift his spirits a bit, call him.

11. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    You guys are great. Thanks so much for your concern. Gary's lucky to have you guys in his life.

Marie

12. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Not a problem Marie.

Sorry that I cannot make the Viewing.

13. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Thank you to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. Me and my family (and Marie) appreciate it.

~DG~

14. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Yes, thank you all. MTFBWY :)

15. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    You are both very welcome.

It is the least that we can do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.