main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL My latest venture!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedijace007, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Ok, those of you who have known me for a long time, know that I am always doing a new web page every so often (remember "makemeabillionaire.com anyone :) ? ) and posting it for everyone's enjoyment.

Well, as some of you know, I recently sold my SW collection, over 600 items as well as my Lord of the rings collection. I am moving out, and needed money for moving, and paying off my truck. ANYWAY, long story short, i made a pissload of money. More money than i had ever hoped to make, so it gave me an idea for a business. Since i've sold my collection, i have been constantly buying other peoples collections and selling them for profit. with this website, and some well spent advertising dollars, it is my hope that i can turn my "collection selling" into a full fledged business :) I might as well do what i love and get paid for it, eh?, (and i get to skim a few figures here and there off the top to rebuild my old collection :D ) , and here it is:

http://webuyactionfigures.com

Now its still under construction, so its nothing to look at now, but give me a week, and we'll see :) Just felt like showing off my latest project! -Onward

2. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    Excellent idea! Ive always dreamed of owning a collector oriented toy store myself. Good luck with this project, keep us posted!
    Later

3. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Han ROTJ: "Good luck"
    Lando ROTJ: "we're gonna need it"

Thanks for the compliment, i will keep you posted, and im hopeing it will go quite well!

-Jace

4. vampyregodz

vampyregodz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    very awesome bro I will be launching the Tampa Fan Force site shortly and it will have a classifieds section on there :) So you can post links to your auctions and not be effected by the TOS violations here

5. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Sweet deal bro! looking to sell a collection? ;-) Just kidding :)

onward!

6. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    Spent the day revising the site, think it has a more professional look:

http://webuyactionfigures.com/

This glorified "bump" was brought to you by webuyactionfigures.com :)

onward!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.