main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Mysterious & forgotten Jedi Scene?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Lord Vandelay, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Vandelay

Lord Vandelay Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2012
    I hate this:

I have a clear image of a live action scene in my head:
    Now I always thought it to be a very, very early teaser to the prequel trilogy containing this scene, which obviously never made it into the final cut. It definitely looks more like the new age Star Wars, belonging either to the prequel trilogy or to any of the video games.
    I have scoured through google and youtube and couldn't find such a trailer or scene. My only hope is that somebody else with a more vivid memory than mine, has seen the same.
    Now we could easily dismiss this by saying I dreamed it, but you know how it is when something looks so real that you couldn't possibly have imagined it.
    When I watched Revenge of The Sith, I was reminded of that scene when I saw the fallen Anakin in a black robe, leading a battalion of clone troopers (I don't actually know what a battalion is but you get my drift).

Please help for my peace of mind. You will be payed with my undying gratitude.

Cheers,
    Lord Vandelay

2. Darth_Nub

Darth_Nub Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 26, 2009
    Definitely not in a trailer for any of the films. Can't speak for the video games.

Quite possibly one of those jumbled memories which combine a few separate images (Anakin entering the temple in ROTS, silhouette of Anakin at a Naboo balcony in AOTC, Darth Maul reveal, various Force pushes).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.