main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Naming the Baltimore FF Chapter

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthSapient, Nov 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Yeah Isbeth, it would be great to have you come along. Luke_Starkiller is right, everyone is welcome. I don't live in Baltimore. It would be nice if all us of here could see the movie together.

2. Motterman

Motterman Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 22, 2000
    Frederick here.

3. wampa

wampa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    Strangely enough, I've never heard it called Charm City but I'll trust you. The names sound good. I like the whole flag thing. I think Maryland has the only good state flag.

4. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    OK, count me in. I live ninety minutes away, out of state, but in the DC/Baltimore metro area, or so I am told. In fact, if all goes as planned, I am going there today!

5. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    What time and where?

6. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Yesterday for a program at the planetarium.

7. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I had to work and then later our company had its Christmas party up in Havre de Grace. I was pretty tied up all day. I'm looking forward to getting together after Christmas/New Year's with all of you.

8. Luke_Starkiller

Luke_Starkiller Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    I'll second that about getting together. I have to ask though, what is it about this time of year. Every PC problem you can think of has been brought in (With exception of the old cupholder - which I have actually gotten)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.