main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

-=Natalie Portman=-

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by RedRoyalGuard, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA_Pellaeon

GA_Pellaeon Jedi Master star 1

Sep 6, 2001
    On a side note, i love it how the two most prominent females in star wars are called Padme and Leia. Lucas is a riot.

2. Sith_Butters

Sith_Butters Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    dehrian, you really met her? I'm sure it was quick and all, but how was she? Was she short with you? Or was she pleasant? Just wondering.

3. Raliegh-StClair

Raliegh-StClair Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2002
    I don't even like this topic, to be honest. It brings out a fringe group of people. If someone decided to stalk her, there would be Hell to pay. That is all I am going to say about that.

4. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    Who is this RedRoyalGuard imposter?? [face_plain]

hmph!

*stomps away*

5. Sith_Butters

May 19, 2002
    Raliegh-StClair, I see your point exactly. That?s why I gave my ?speech? a few posts up. I think it?s cool to discuss the actors (and actresses), you just have to be careful about what is said.

6. GA_Pellaeon

GA_Pellaeon Jedi Master star 1

Sep 6, 2001
    Speaking of, where has RedRoyalGuard disappeared to?

!Gasp! Don't tell me he's gone all obsessive and chased after poor Natalie (How very Anakin of him).

7. Sith_Butters

May 19, 2002
    I'd go out after him but I can't ride until my leg is healed!!!

8. Skywalk272

Skywalk272 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2000
    I never saw her paper, how was it available? Can you sumerize it a little?

I did know from the aol chat that she didn't use her real last name. I also went on quite a rant on the ethics of this thread a while back. Just want all to know I understand completley.

Edit: What bit off your leg though? LOL certainly not other crazed Star Wars fans?

Well I'm off to bed- I could stay up all night on these boards if I could- but A man needs sleep.

9. PMT99

PMT99 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 23, 2000
    I would just like to say to the people who posted a few pages back that didn't want to see Padme pregnant in Episode 3:

I've got some bad news for you, Padme WILL be pregnant in Episode 3 because Natalie has said so on the official site. We've already had a glimpse of what she'll look like as a pregnant woman in "Where the Heart Is" and in just 3 years from now, we will see her pregnant again.

10. Twink_Kee

Twink_Kee Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 1, 2001
    "Speaking of, where has RedRoyalGuard disappeared to?"

I'm afraid RedRoyalGuard is gonna be spending some time in jail for a while.

11. Boba_Fett_ROCKS

Boba_Fett_ROCKS Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2002
    if any of you saw the teaser trailer it shows her bust out a purple lightsaber if im right the guy that made the trailer way have gotten that scene from ep. 3 so we may see her w/ a lightsaber in ep. 3

-----signature-----
    "I see why they call you the best bounty hunter in the galaxy." Darth Vader

12. RedRoyalGuard

RedRoyalGuard Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2002
    I know I sound weird. I know that I like her, and that until I can find someone as good or better to share my life with, I will likely not go of coarse from her. Every minute or so, she just pops into my mind, and I can't get her out, like I will try anyway. This is also the only time in my life, that I am unable to do anything about it really. In all my past experiences, I could do something about the problem. NOw I feel kind of hopeless at times, not knowing what to do. I won't do anything to harm her though, or anything that might be considered offensive, including just landing at Harvard and stare at her all the time.

13. Anakin_Skywalker20

Anakin_Skywalker20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 16, 2000
    I saw AOTC again last night. I thought Natalie did good. Slipped a little, but who cares?? She did a good job. and I give her credit for that. Even Hayden and Ewan and the rest of the cast. :D Natalie rules!! :D mmmmmm [face_love]

14. OB_Wan_Baloney

OB_Wan_Baloney Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2002
    Red: You are creeping me out. Maybe you just try to send fan mail to her. That could be a good place to start. This way you can at least say you tried to do something about the way you're feeling. Personally, I think you are going way overboard by saying that you won't share your life with anyone who doesn't meet Natalie's standards. You don't even know her. You know a character(s) that she has portrayed. You're OBSESSED! On second thought, maybe you should just seek professional help....

*runs away, very fast*

15. DarthBooger

DarthBooger Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2002
    RED: Dood you need to get a grip before the cops do on this!

Way too many stars/folks get stalked and they take this serious even on the internet much less outside of their house
    With her being on a college campus she has a bodyguard but ya gotta just enjoy her work but chill on the obsession......not healthy!

16. Anakin_Skywalker20

Nov 16, 2000
    and I agree with both of you guys...red sounds like a stalker... creepy he is ...yes...hmmm...

17. -MACE-WINDU-

-MACE-WINDU- Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2002
    HEHE, yeah, banned agian, forced to take on the form of MACE WINDU :( He is a very good Jedi though. I don't know how to say this, but I am not a stalker. Sure I act like I am sometimes on this forum, but overall, I really am not sure how you stalk online??? Much less going on campus or something. My thoughts will always be there. Hey Obi, what do you mean fan mail????? LIke online mail, or maybe real letters?????? Anyways, I will tone it down, so I won't get banned for expressing feelings here ;)

18. -MACE-WINDU-

May 22, 2002
    BTW, exactly why do I get banned. Is it because I sound like a stalker or something, or is it agianst the rules to post this kind of things?????

19. Anakin_Skywalker20

Nov 16, 2000
    Probably... Im not all that crazy about natalie but anyways...
    She's cool.

ps. i still find her attractive and sexy...

20. -MACE-WINDU-

May 22, 2002
    :sarcasticly: she's cool, that ALL???? OMG, don't you understand???

HEHE. Anyways, I will tone it down, or I will get banned agian. I mean, whats the world come too?? Can't even say you like a girl or something. :) ;)

21. taeseesiin

taeseesiin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    Well, I must say that Nat's acting in this movie was better than in EP 1. I know she's a good actor, but SW can do funny things to people. In EP 1 I thought her acting was a bit wooden, but I think her character had something to do with that, as well as her unfamiliarity with SW. The same thing could be said of Sam J. though, so I'm not really slamming her. I liked her performance in EP 2 much better, she seemed much more relaxed and familiar with the role, and we saw a little more spunk in her character this time that is more of an echo of what we see later in her character's daughter (Leia). Last but not least; hey man, you'd have to be blind not to see that she's quite the hottie.

22. ladyvader1979

ladyvader1979 Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2002
    wow guys, I aways thought she was beautiful, you know that jealous i wish i could maybe be that cute. But in this movie, holy crap, she's amazing.
    But, it's her character, you ebgin to understand just how "beautiful" the twins mom was...is...um?
    And a Natalie Portman clone would be a little expensive, why dont you stick with the handmaidens?
    Hey...Looking at Leia now, I see no mother daughter resemblance, sorry but Carrie Fischer....yack!
    How do you make the smiley faces....I clicked on the stupid help but ..um i guess im jarjar...

23. -MACE-WINDU-

May 22, 2002
    HEHE, yeah, she is. But when I say that, BOOM ,me banned :( Anyways, here performance in EP1 was far worse than in EP2, though she didn't do as much as she did in EP2.

24. -MACE-WINDU-

May 22, 2002
    yeah, Leia looked nothing like Padme. I never saw the resemblance, though they say it exists strongly. She is beautiful, but making a clone of her would be kind of bad. It just seems immoral, maybe even illogical.

25. Nunquam

Nunquam Jedi Master star 1

Apr 1, 2000
    She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen (intelligent and kind-hearted, to boot).

A couple years ago, I raved about her to a friend. He works for Fox and a short time later met her at a luncheon they had on the lot. He told her what I had said and she wrote a little thank you note to me! How cool is that?

So, in my book she'll never be able to do any wrong! [face_love];)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.