main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Negotiations with Destiny (ROTJ AU) Updated June 2:th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Queengodess, Apr 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinning_Star

Shinning_Star Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2000
    FYI, here's a great Anakin Redemption fic on fanfiction.net to tide you over while you wait for Kee to post. I really like it because its mostly Obi-wan POV AU post-RotS, in which Obi can't bring himself to leave Anakin on the banks of that lava river. I know that's a pretty popular story for fics these days, but this one is well-written and interesting, with only one and very likeably OC character, and some good angst for the Obi/Ani/Padme family. And the author posts pretty often! *gasp* I know! Unbelievable! ;)

A Resolution Between Shadows and Light

:D
    Caslia

2. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Oh, I really like that fic as well. I've been trying to deny my hurt/comfort tendencies for some time now, but there's just something about injuredandangsty!Ani... *drools*

Talking about that, I really hope they get to actually produce Poker Night. Hadyen strapped to a chair, being mentally and physically tortured? Hell yeah!

Hi, DarthFlamingo! Nice to see you here... I'm following Force of destiny, though. Now there's a girl who updates even less often than I do. It's oddly comforting - but very annoying. Piett and Jix is such a perfect combination, I think.

The update is out there. I can feel it... soon...

3. JediElanor

JediElanor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2003
    *Drops in and looks around*

Well, there doesn't seem to be anybody around here...

*Starts spraying paint all over the topic*

Hmmmm, that looks pretty good!!! By the way, I've written: "Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!"

So have a good one!!! I hope you got good stuff!

Elanor

4. pat_skywalker39

pat_skywalker39 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2004
  5. full_moon

full_moon Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2005
    I am so glad i found this story! I love it! ive been reading it for three days now lol and has already lead me to stay up till 3am reading... i really hope you update soon! Im really hoping Anakin wont do anything too stupid, though he probably will anwyay.. ;)

6. NamelessAlien

NamelessAlien Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 25, 1999
    Thou shalt not abandon thy readers, but shalt grace them with a chappie, that they may read and rejoice!

7. Chaos_Clone

Chaos_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2005
    [face_dancing] yaaaaaaaaaay im finally up to date. it took me a while but since a little time before x-mas i have read the entire thing and truly love it:D

hmmmmm only problem now is that im up to date the chapters aren't sitting there waiting for me:(

anyway im really loving this story.

keep it up.
    new reader chaos clone[:D]

8. Queengodess

Jul 18, 2000
    I haven't abandoned anyone! It's not my fault! Why did you ever let me start writing this stupid battle, anyway? I HATE battles! They're boring and horrible to write... *angst overload*

Anyway, hello full_moon and Chaos_Clone! Good to see you here! Sooner or later - later it would seem - there WILL be another chapter.

9. JediElanor

Mar 20, 2003
    Hey Keeloca!!!

I haven't given up on this story, you know that... And I'm still checking in frequently to see if it's updated, so don't worry, it's not all of your readers that have given up on seeing a new post.

If you ever need a hand to try to figure things out, I'm always there if you need me!

Have a nice day, and MTFBWY,

Elanor

10. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Hey, this can't be on the second page!
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Blaster144

Blaster144 Jedi Master star 1

Jul 28, 2003
    *Comes out of shadows.*

Wow. I've been gone longer that I wanted to be and I still haven't missed a post.... Hope that the next post is on the way.

*Returns to shadows.*

12. Darth_Kripp

Darth_Kripp Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    Please, don't let this die! :_|
    This is just to good!

13. KTfanfic

KTfanfic Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 16, 2005
    This story is really, really good! I hope Anakin?s return to the Dark Side isn?t permanent. [face_worried] I wonder if Luke and the others will be able to escape on their own, or will they need Anakin?s help? I can?t wait to see what happens next!

~KT

14. Darth_Kripp

Darth_Kripp Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    Please, please!!! UPDATE!!!!!! :_|
    I'm starting to believe this story is dead: ooooooh! [face_worried]

15. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I was looking through some of my old replies and find this story. I hope it gets finished.

16. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    I started reading this story when it first got posted. I kept reading it on and off, but eventually lost track of it as I stopped being a regular here.

So now, a few years later, I lurked again and found it... With so many new and wonderful posts. Took me three days to catch up, which was wonderful. :D

But... What's this I found? A cliffhanger? And no more posts since then?

:_| Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! This cannot be! :_| Kee, you made me delurk and post... :( Can we have another chapter? Please? Pretty please with sugar on top?

17. Daath666

Daath666 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 25, 2001
    damn, i saw the active topic notification, looked at the thread title and thought: what? kee actually updated?! omg!!! *bounces*

then i realized that the last update has been posted over a year ago.

:_| :_| :_|

18. Shinning_Star

Oct 27, 2000
    Sheesh! Look at this! And my readers are complaining that *I'm* not posting!

I feel your pain, loca. Just keep telling yourself you'll eventually get it done...and you never know, maybe it will happen while you're not looking! That seems to be the only way i ever get anything done these days. Ignore it until it becomes oppressively demanding.

...which might explain why there's no new post...posts don't come with deadlines and due dates. ;)

Caslia

19. Shinning_Star

Oct 27, 2000
    Up, up, up!!! *uses numerous :D faces to keep the post higher up on the boards*

Down, down, down! *uses a single :D face to beat Kee's Darth Real Life to death* And stay there!

Eagerly awaiting a post...or even a comment! A hello? A bleap on my Kee radar screen? Anything!

(and on a side note, in case anyone was interested RotL2 has been updated with a post)
    Shamelessly advertising my own fic, I know. But these poor readers have to have something to read! *uses a :D face to hide her own and runs away*

Caslia

20. Queengodess

Jul 18, 2000
    Hiya...

So, I have news. No post, but news that might eventually lead to a post. Will wonders ever cease? Anyway. I'm re-posting this whole thing. Not here, mind, but over on fanfiction.net. Re-writing it as well. Nothing major - well, at least I don't think so - but grammar and spelling (for instance, the Jedi in the first post are not robed rather than robbed :eek: ) and just some general tweaking. And the only revived Jedi are now Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and Yoda, because after ROTS that makes more sense. Not to mention that none of the other Jedi ever did anything important, and I never liked them anyway. Especially not Mace Windu.

Oh, well. Why am I doing this instead of writing a new post? Well, the idea is that if I post the whole thing on ff.net (which shouldn't take too long, since it's all there, basically) that old spark will return, and I will get those damn last posts written. It's working, too, I think, because sitting down and re-reading the fic, I felt something. Sure, it's awkward and strange and not a little goofy, but it has a... certain simplistic charm. Not what I would write today - which might be why I can't get the rest done - but still... I won't change very much, it'll still be the same not-very-deep story, but better phrased. I hope.

If you want to check it out do so here. I've only got the prologue and the first chapter up but more will follow quite soon.

That's all from me at this point, but I'm alive and I WILL finish this story. Thanks for your support in the meantime.

Love,
    Kee

21. Shinning_Star

Oct 27, 2000
    Wow, the lack of other Jedi is going to make a mjaor change in the story. I think I like the idea of it justing being Obi, Qui-gon and Yoda, though. Well, you know i'll read it again, simply to meet back up with your wonderful take on Anakin. (of course, it's not like i don't occasionally read over old, fav posts, to survive Kee-withdrawls) ;)

Good luck getting your spark back.
    Caslia

22. JediElanor

Mar 20, 2003
    Wow, news from Kee!!!

Now, I really was starting to worry about you, you know... You can't expect your Padawan (if you still want me, lol) to just not worry about the prolonged absence of her Master... And as for reading the whole thing again, you sure got it!!! And I'll try my best to comment again and not only lurk as I seem to be doing these days... Anything that helps you finally finish this story!!! :D

See you soon, hopefully!!!

MTFBWY,

Elanor

23. Shinning_Star

Oct 27, 2000
    Edit: Nevermind

Caslia

24. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    You know, reading the first couple of chapters on ff.net made me feel like reading the whole thing anew... Which is exactly what I've been doing for the past week or so (just reached the posts from 2002 though so it may be a while before I catch up :p You've written far too much, loca!)

It's still an enjoyable story... Can see why you'd want to rewrite bits of it, hoping you'll keep some other things intact as they were really good :)

And look at who's posted the same week I was bugging you in your cold country... Anya Skywalker :eek: [face_love] Hi you!!!

25. Queengodess

Jul 18, 2000
    Twinnie? There's a Twinnie in my thead?

It is you!

*cuddles* (That does not, however, mean that I like you. I just like to cuddle.)

Hm. Better get going with the next part of the re-written kinda thing then. Now that even the great Luceloca is here... :p

Love,
    Kee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.