main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Never Fall In Love With a Stranger - An A/P AU, Mystery - Updated 6-3-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gina, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Title: Never Fall in Love With A Stranger
    Genre: AU, Mystery, Romance
    Characters: Padmé, Anakin, Others
    Timeframe: Prequel Trilogy
    Summary: When Padmé meets a mysterious stranger, she begins a journey into danger.

Notes: This story and its title are based on a plot bunny I adopted from Anakin_Heartbreaker, and I thank him for entrusting it to me. [:D]

[image=http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c242/Gina190/LoveWithAStranger.jpg]

Never Fall in Love With a Stranger

Prologue

Blue.

Such a simple word to describe something so wondrous. It is the color of Naboo's life-giving seas and of sheltering skies, yet even these beauteous wonders pale in comparison to the azure depths that visit me nightly.

They haunt me.

Not in a manner that is malevolent, but as a closely guarded secret that I long to unravel. But, of course, I cannot. They are a mystery to which I do not hold the answer.

The dream is always the same.

Each night, they come to me. Piercing blue eyes that watch over me as I sleep, as if they belong to a guardian angel endeavoring to protect me, but from what or whom, I do not know.

The face that holds claim to those eyes is obscured by the shadows that inhabit the dreaming world. I run to them, following their guiding light through forests, valleys, meadows. But no matter how far I travel on trembling legs, the face remains hidden amidst an endless fog that I can neither reach nor penetrate.

"Who are you?" I inevitably cry out in my desperation, my voice echoing through this the realm of my subconscious.

But, there is only silence. Always.

The journey to this place has been long. Soon, my dreaming body grows tired, so?tired. And as I lay down on the damp grass beneath the shelter of a tree, the evening dew cool against my skin, those blue eyes smile down upon me, caressing me as they wordlessly coax me closer to a dreamless sleep. But I do not yet wish to leave this place, and I struggle against what I know is inevitable. Too soon, I feel my eyelids growing heavy, and I know my time here is growing short. Yet there is still more I must do. Fighting against the lethargy, I lift my head from the cradle of my arms.

"I love you," I at last manage to whisper, but my reward is a bitter one as I watch those blue eyes fill with tears. I, too, begin to sob, for I know these to be my final moments here, beneath the warmth of their gaze.

My wait is not long. In a mere instant, the ground begins to quake slightly beneath me. I watch helplessly as fissures rend the planet's crust asunder, and I feel the dreaded black tendrils emerging from the soil, their rotting, putrid scent assailing my nostrils as they snake along my body, enveloping me. The blue eyes widen in fear.

"It is all right," I long to call out to my light and protector, but the decayed roots now cover my mouth.

It is useless to struggle, and I remain motionless as my captors begin to pull me downwards, dragging their prey along with them as they return to the depths from which they came.

"Nooooo!" I hear the cry of the masculine voice from somewhere above me, but the sound is cut short as the ground seals itself closed once more, an animal now healed of its wounds.

And I am left with only the memory of those blue eyes, filled with fear, pain. And love.

I awaken.

~*~

2. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    *runs into thread cheering loudly* [face_dancing]

A new story from Gina! And wow, does it ever start off with a bang! :eek: I am so intrigued by the possibilities of this - where in world are are you taking us? [face_thinking]

This was such a beautiful post. The language throughout was lovely - vividly haunting. I can't wait to see more. If you have a PM list, may I please be on it?

Great work!

3. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

Amazing start Gina, well,the part I manage to read anyway cuz two of my friends keep interupting me, anoying little things, I'm going to read this again when I get home.

EDIT: Okay, now I've read it again, and I love it, great job.

Please pm me when you update, thanx[:D].

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Hooray! It's up! [face_dancing]

The journey to this place has been long. Soon, my dreaming body grows tired, so?tired. And as I lay down on the damp grass beneath the shelter of a tree, the evening dew cool against my skin, those blue eyes smile down upon me, caressing me as they wordlessly coax me closer to a dreamless sleep. But I do not yet wish to leave this place, and I struggle against what I know is inevitable. Too soon, I feel my eyelids growing heavy, and I know my time here is growing short. Yet there is still more I must do. Fighting against the lethargy, I lift my head from the cradle of my arms.

"I love you," I at last manage to whisper, but my reward is a bitter one as I watch those blue eyes fill with tears. I, too, begin to sob, for I know these to be my final moments here, beneath the warmth of their gaze.

Sighs happily...

I can't wait for more! =D=

5. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    Oh! A new story! Can't help that I'm all excited now. [face_dancing]

I hagve no idea where you're taking us but I'm eager to find out. The descriptions here are very vivid and alive. I love you focus on the eyes and how they react to what's happening. Eyes are considered the doorway to the soul and I can see into this person's soul. I can feel Padmé's longing too and curiosity to know who they belong to.

Great start here amd please PM me when you update.

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Very intriguing beginning.

I look forward to more

=D= =D= =D=

7. Erised_Star

Erised_Star Jedi Master star 1

Apr 3, 2006
    wow,very interesting!=D= =D= I love all your stories Gina, you write amazing and this one seems just as great as the rest!:D
    I can't wait to see what's going to happend!

Please add me to the pm list!:)

8. Mirik

Mirik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2005
    love at first glance or it is just Padme's imagination? can i be put on the pm list? thanks!!!

9. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Interesting.

10. Anakins-girl

Anakins-girl Jedi Master star 2

May 20, 2005
    Yes, very intersting!!

11. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Gina, you posted!!!!!!!! [:D] [face_dancing]

And on my birthday of all days!!!!!!

I still can't believe that my favorite writer, by my biggest source of inspiration on these boards, is writing this!!! I can't even put into words what that means. :)

For everyone who is reading, trust me, Gina is going to make this fic rock!!!!!!!!

12. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    Mmm very interesting! I'd like to see where this is going[face_thinking]

Please PM me when you update again[:D] Thnx!!

13. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    A fic from Gina based on an idea from Anakin_Heartbreaker? These are two ingredients that I know will yield something wonderful. :)

This is a very mysterious intro you have here Gina. Dark in away. I LIKE it! :D

If your doing a PM list, may I please be on it? This is one I definetely wanna keep track of. =D=

@};-

14. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    :eek: :_| wow... that was sad... tragically beautiful... Please add me to your PM list, Gina... this could be so much more... I cannot wait for your next update!!![face_dancing]

Rachel Rose@};-

15. LoveAnakin1

LoveAnakin1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2005
    I like so far.
    could i be on you r pm list

16. Across_The_Stars-24

Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    Great start. Can't wait to read how it comes out. This sounds interesting. Please put me on your pm list.

Across_The_Stars-24

17. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    Interesting start. Looking forward to more. PM me please with updates!

18. Vivid_Scripts

Vivid_Scripts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2004
    a very interesting beginning, Gina. I can't wait to watch this story start unfolding.

add me to a PM list if you have one.

19. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Two things intrigued me at the beginning: the title of your fic and the fact that you had a new story. I love reading your fics.

Then, I find out that it is a plot bunny from Heartbreakerso it will be excellent as well.

This story is very haunting and leaves many questions in my mind.

Please add me to a pm list if you are making one.

20. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Intriguing... I have no idea what is happening to Padme, but I'm excited to find out. Beautiful cover, by the way. Pm me, porfavor.

21. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Man, I feel old (after looking at all of the joined dates).

Anyway. Wow - what a start! It sounds very promising!

jazz

22. WendyGage

WendyGage Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2006
    Great start
    Can you please add me to the pm list

23. babeekim

babeekim Jedi Master

Feb 7, 2006
    oOoOo.. you certainly got my attention with that. love it. yes, and if there is a pm list please put me on also

24. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Great start! Can't wait to see where you take this!

Please PM me when you update! :)

25. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    that was intense :) in love in the land of dreams [face_love] I look forward to more! can I be in your Pm list?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.