main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA New Guy

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jackboot, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackboot

jackboot Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2004
    Hi everyone :) I am new to the area but not to Fan force. I will be moving to Williamsburg at the end of May.

C-3 was awsom!!!
    I have a Jedi outfit that I am tweeking it to be like Qui-Gon Jinn.

Do you guys get together for costuming and prop workshops?

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Yes we do!

All of our props and displays will be out for the premier weekend Thrus-Sat for the new movie at Columbus Theater in Virginia Beach!

Check us out at

Alliance

3. JediMistressDragon

JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 1999
    Since i know my husband andI will be helping by being down there in costume Saturday the 21st and I saw another trooper of Tyranus asking what time does it start Saturday. I am also asking for another fiened, a Rebel legion member who lives in Va. Beach too. Please e-mail me, Pam, at jedimistressdrgn@aol.com with thretaer name, address, phoone number (just in case), times, etc... I'm the Freedom Base commander and part of Jedi Assembly and will be in jedi costume, may bring my Tuskan costume. husband, Bill, in trooper armor. Please let me know everything you can.
    Pam

4. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Thats awsome! You guys are more than welcome to come down and help.

Will will be there from open to close on Saturday. So whatever time the theaters open till they close. Thats the time frame for Saturday.

It will be at Columbus Theater. Dont know the theaters phone number as I dont call them. But you can contact Kyrel-Dak on the Jedi Assembly. He is my Event Coordinator and can tell you all the specifics.

Yep, I know who you are, seems you might have forgoten me though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.