main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA New Member!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by CelseteAntola, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CelseteAntola

CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff star 3 VIP

May 18, 2002
    Hello all!!

I'm certainly not new to the boards as a whole, but I've been inactive for a looooonnngggg time, and I've just rediscovered my Star Wars addiction in the last few months. Heck, I'm even writing fan fiction again!! Anyway, I'm from the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area. I hope that's close enough to Reading to be part of the Reading FanForce. *crosses fingers* :)

~Celeste

2. Pugglethelesser

Pugglethelesser Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2006
    It might be close enough, if there was actually a group..........lol
    To say that the group his been inactive would be a HUGE understatement.
    We were somewhat active about a year ago. There were six of us, and in that time one person moved to Delaware, one person moved to California, and one even moved back to that abysmal hellhole known as..................New Jersey.
    So feel free to post. It might drum up some activity.
    If you make an effort to post somewhat regularly..ie.. once a week.
    I'll do the same.

3. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Looks like you're up to 2 people now! If you need anything, let me know! Reviving a chapter isn't easy, but it isn't the hardest thing to do either.

Keep talking. You might attract a noob here and there. If they see chatter, they're more likely to stay.

4. CelseteAntola

CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff star 3 VIP

May 18, 2002
    It's such a shame that the group has fallen apart. I know how DRL can really devoure your free time though.

I think it would be great if we could revive the chapter. I know that I'd love to have people that I can bounce fanfilm and fanfiction ideas off of. I try to use my sister, but it's so much easier when the person you're talking to knows about the characters. Never mind that I'm always looking for talent for my fan films (be it SW or otherwise.)

I'll definitely be floating around here more often.

~Celeste

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.