main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New ROTS action figures.

Discussion in 'Archive: Dalton, GA' started by FettHead_71, Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FettHead_71

FettHead_71 Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2005
    Don't know if anyone cares but found some new figures this weekend at Wal-Mart. I got #33 Clone Commander,#34 Clone Pilot,#35 Palpatine (red saber) #35 Palpatine (blue saber),#36 Grievous "exploding body",#37 Vader's Medical Droid,#39 Polis Massan,and #40 Mas Amedda. Now if I could only find #38 AT-TE Gunner. I also scored a #23 Royal Guard(RED) at K-Mart.

2. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Sadly enough, I haven't been able to get near a toy store in recent weeks. I'm a senior, so there's a lot of stuff going on. Woohoo, go Bruins and all that. [face_frustrated] :rolleyes:

3. FettHead_71

Apr 10, 2005
    oh come on Star Wars is way more important than high school.LOL just kidding.I actually live about 2 minutes from North West.My son attends New Hope Elementary he's 9 and just as big a star wars fan as me.It's so cool.

4. FettHead_71

Apr 10, 2005
    oh by the way found the AT-TE Tank Gunner,and be sure to be on the look out for the EXTREMLY RARE Anakin #2 variant with Dooku's Saber,(not the one with the hand attached,this ones all over town).Now I just need to find figures 41-44.Man you can never get caught up.

5. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    LOL, I love little kid Star Wars fans. Especially the rare ones around town whose names are "Luke" and they don't get annoyed when you call them Skywalker every once and a while. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.