main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA New SVRF website & Member Photos

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bith_Lord, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    umm....its not there (member profile) if posible we could make a prop stuff under Rogue Made and get some pic of stuff we made what u think LDV,Bith?
    hey Bith_Lord you have a bith figure? i know where to get 6 for 12 or is it 6 im confused
    OMG I LOVE General Grievous #9 4 lightsaber attack!!!

2. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
  3. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Oops should be there now.

Post whatever photos you want to put up for the Rogue made.

4. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    looks ok if you want i can get a better picture

5. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    thats fine, i really didnt have much to work with

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I thought I would bring this up to the top momentarily. First, thank you to all for the get well soon wishes. I must have caught the stomach flu bug from someone at the wedding last weekend. Never knew I could ehemm vommit that much at one time while sober. ;) It's not so much the bug now as it is the carnage it's leaving behind with my muscles regarding body aches. It's played havoc with the hardware in my lower back. Emperor Palpatine (ROTJ) would be proud of me for such a great "walking" immitation of him the past couple of days. But, I am starting to win the battle with this, and hopefully hopefully, I will be able to make it Sunday for the Con.

Now back to the subject of the thread. Bith has been working hard to update the web site and I am so very proud of him and his work. He trully is amazing for what he has done so far. And while the web site is in such great hands, I have been working on the Forums. Some of you newer members may or may have not noticed your call sign numbers next to your JC Forum names. I have asked our diligent RSA - JediRacer to modify the newer members to have their call signs as part of their titles. Now, no matter where you post at the JC Forums, everyone will now know you are Rogue __ from the SVRF. ;) There are still a couple new ones who I haven't made the change yet, but I assure you, I am working on it.

You will also notice at the top of the forum, there are threads now that have been changed into "sticky" threads ... meaning they can never be buried on the back pages. This was due to request by Rogue members.

As for the forums, I believe, in honor of all the new members we have, a change is in order. I love the banner we have, but times have changed, and I think a new banner to reflect all of us Rogues (old and new), located in the capital of California, should be designed and implemented. I will post a new poll with one question, and leave it to a vote.

7. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Okay Boba Sivad and X_Jedi have been added to the members list as rogues 5 & 11 respectively

8. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Can I get Henry added as Rogue 2.5? *anyone object to that?

9. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    i dont have any problems with it dead

i think that is a good idea

can i get my daughter added she has been to 2 official meetings

10. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I think it would be great to have Henry and the other Rogue offspring added just so long as the kids don't mind being an x.5 (x being the parent's #)

11. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Okie i made some updates to the site

SMS you now have your new call sign number

Tione I updated your profile

Devin, I ditched the link to the so private nobody uses it forum and added to the upcoming events, I made may 13 a tentative meeting date just by process of elimination due to toher events although April 28 is open for a meeting. let me know your thoughts.

12. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Okay I have put up photos for the new members and one member's page (jedidoria). LDV, Im pretty sure you sent me Marcus' answers.... perhaps you could send again though.

http://www.svrf.swanb.net/members.html

I also have something in the works for the site that I think people will dig.

13. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    You Rock Bith! They look great!

14. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Bith, I will get them to you shortly.

15. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Bith_Lord, all the changes and additions just keep looking better and better. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this site.

BTW - Say hi to Bith_Lady. Hope she is well.

Aunt Beru

16. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Thanks Tina and Aunt Beru

Aunt Beru, I will tell Mrs. Bith you said hello. She enjoyed hanging out with all you guys last weekend and she might come as well on the trench run.

17. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    That would be great. We had a good tim with her on the Modesto run. We will be on the Trench run and will be bringing another with us also that will be checking out the club. :) Should we make plans for lunch ahead of time so that we know where we are going? Will have to make sure that everyone takes their stuff.

Hey Bith, Boba was wondering if Carol Burnett was still playing. :)

18. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    I love the site too.

I still want to change my picture. I've changed a bit since that one was taken. :p

Thanks for all you talented work. [:D]

19. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Thanks Bith Lord!! I love the site...I sent all my friends from Texas to it to see my pic and bio (since they can't imagine that I'm proud enough of my geekdom to put it on the WWW for all to see), and they got quite a kick out of it. You do a great job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.