main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary News on the Third Meeting.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Eva_Pilot04, Mar 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBroadcastah

BigBroadcastah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Your very welcome Isbeth.

2. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Hey guys, I still need directions to Hoyts for tomorrow. So does Chissdude. PM us, ok?

3. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Isbeth, I have gotten the plans from a Bothan who stolen them from the Hoyts theater. He paid for this info with his life.....

If you look here, the theater lies down a road that is protected by a shield generator. We should be able to get a small group through to disable the shield generator and allow us to penetrate the theater. The very balance of the CCFF meeting is counting on this! Good luck and may the force be with you!

4. ErrantVenture

ErrantVenture Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2002
    I can't make it to this weekend's meeting because of work. I should be able to attend April's meeting, though. I'm surprised none of the guys suggested trying to get a Hooter's girl into a whipped cream bikini. Unless that's something special reserved for female CCFF members only.

5. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Oh God, could this be I have all the CCFF fanboys to myself...wow, alone in the dark for hours with a half dozen or more of the CCFF fanboys. This is my idea of a good time?!?

By the way DRK_HMLT thanks for the map. I inserted it into my navigator droid and will guard it with my life. Should you fail to see me, send the Jedi out to get me, I've been abducted, possibly by a movie purist. Tell them to be careful. Movie purists can use flames on EU supporters. Tell them to pack asbestos sheilds to be safe. And thank that Bothan for me. What's that? You can't then can you.

Question: What time? 2:30 p. m.?
    Where? Outside the movie theater?
    How do newcomers to CCFF identify
    the group? Or how do we identify
    them? Check pictures on the
    website of the folks from the
    second meeting? Look for sporks
    and whipped cream cans? Check
    people's wallets for preferred
    customer cards to Victoria's
    Secret?

What's that you say? Don't have a navigator droid? Then use this:
    http://baltimore.citysearch.com/
    It spits out directions right from your door. It has the theater in it already.

Eva, you check to make sure they have the extra footage?

6. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    2:30 sounds good. There's a fair amount of loitering space in front of the theatre too. ;)

I'll check up on the extra footage this afternoon.

7. DerthNader

DerthNader Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 25, 2001
    Hmm, let's see...Isbeth and a bunch of SW-oriented males...

I fully expect to hear on the news tomorrow night that several arrests were made at Hoyts due to a riot! ;)

8. Motterman

Motterman Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 22, 2000
    Spontaneous combustion of several unmarked whipped cream cans....

9. Eva_Pilot04

Nov 15, 2001
    I have no intention of getting arrested. I have things to do afterwards. ;)

10. DerthNader

DerthNader Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 25, 2001
    So, you wait to get arrested until later? :D ;)

Just remember to keep the cans of whipped cream away from him! He's dangerous, I tell ya! [face_shocked]

11. Eva_Pilot04

Nov 15, 2001
    I'm sure I could think of something more entertaining than spending a night in jail. ;)

12. jade-sabre

jade-sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2000
    I think I will be able to make it to the movie with you guys and girl ;)
    I have to work out my car schedule with the wife. If I get it worked out, I will be there with plenty of time before the show. If not, I will have to make it to the next meeting in April and also see the extra LOTR footage another time.

I work very close to the airport and know where the theatre is at. Somebody correct these instructions if I am wrong...

If you take your exit to the airport, you should wind up on Aviation Blvd. This is the main road around the airport between 195/295 and 97. Turn onto Elkridge Landing Rd. or Elm Rd. which hooks into Elkridge. This will lead to West Nursery. You will take a right onto West Nursery. Take a right on this road at the gas station and Wendy's restaurant and the Movie Theatre is behind this and has a very large parking lot.

I am pretty sure this is the Theatre.

Hopefully I will be there and meet you whip cream loving people :) I saw some of the pictures on the website.

13. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Im really stupid tonight so i someone could pm all the info needed to get to the place and the plan for activities. Thanx

14. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Ok Im clear to go, just one problem. What shall I do with my folks? I have to get a ride with them and I dont know if they trust you people.(I cant blame em.....j/k)

15. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Chissdude, your folks can hang with us if they want, or they can hang with jade-sabre's wife or Aragorn's mom or go shopping or even come to the meeting with you. We are not nasty folks and everybody will be on their best behavior. Isn't that so Eva? ;) The meeting should be short, just until 3:15 p.m. or so. If you don't want to stay for LoTR, you don't have to.

16. jade-sabre

jade-sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2000
    I should be there. Did anyone call the Theater to find out if they will have the new trailer?

I will check this thread one more time in the morning before I leave to make sure I have the right time. 2:30 right?

Who is going to be there? Do you have a list. I will be sure to introduce myself to your parental units if you are there ChissDude.

17. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    My parents still have some reservations, but as Chissdude states, there are reasons for this. I should be there though....

18. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Well Ill be coming...

19. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I'll be there. So we are meeting outside the theater at 2:30 right? I'll just wander around till I see you guys.

20. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Ok ill be leaving in about an hour or so to go. If I dont see anyone that looks like sw fans look for a 5' kid wearing a Tennesee hat.

21. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Overslept....alot. Sorry I couldn't make it :(

22. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Well I was there...

23. BigBroadcastah

BigBroadcastah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
Thread Status: