main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Next FFSG Meeting To Share Photos

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JaZzYjaZZ, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aanakin

aanakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2004
    For those who didn't attend, but would a like a copy of all the photos, I actually burned an extra copy today (killing my powerbook battery in the process) so just let me know.

Can i have that extra copy, please?

2. wmgan

wmgan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2004
    It's your fault lah, Crovus! (You were the one who started everything with your theory about Yoda weren't you? =P)

3. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    hahahah
    actually I'm not the dark one. There is another. I am merely an apprentice. The real Darth Sidious is none other than.........Emperor/ Darth Hassan!

He planned the dark seed in me when we were watching the premier. I am but his puppet.

"I will do anything you ask. Just help me save Padme, I can't live without her"

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Heeheee....luckily there is few (very) Minors in our FanForce and Xeno is not counted as too corrupted already. [face_shame_on_you]

Oh! Will try to put up a selection of the photos online on a webpage so I got permission from everyone who had contributed the photos to use theirs? :D

5. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Yes, it's OK to use my pics... just give due credit, OK :)

6. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Go ahead, no problm with me.

7. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Heh why don't you use the pictures that's been edited. As in the ones Xeno and myself and who ever else did it. That way the lightsabers look better, and the costume in general look better also. Hehehe. I'm still editing the ones i have (gosh! 600+++ pictures to edit)But if you need the ones that are done let me know. I've already got a few done. Will do more this weekend when I've alot more freetime =)

8. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Yay ! I am not a official minor anymore ! Woohoo ! Go ahead use my pics, I am easy. ;)

9. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Darth_Eagle - Feel free to use my pics :)

10. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Thanks everyone! :)

Fri I'll bring more empty CD-RW. Can have 2 more CDs for someone? :p

11. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    I actually burned one extra copy on the last meeting, so you can have that if you want.

:D

12. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    For the May 21st Costumes Parade, is anyone missing a Green Hasbro Retractable Lightsabre and got a Purple one instead? I got home with a Green one instead of my Purple. :(

13. kimbilili-k-s

kimbilili-k-s Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    i've got a feeling it's Faiz's. he was so sad when he couldn't find it...

14. wmgan

wmgan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2004
    I was holding on to the purple one for a while, then I passed it to Hobbes. I didn't see it after that. (I'm sorry, I should checked that it got back to you, since I was the first one who took it from you... my sincere apologies.)

15. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Isn't Faiz one the old Luke Hasbro one with his home made handle? :confused:

Ya, Wmgan, I think I saw you holding it at the beginning of the Parade in photos then my brother said he saw Hobbes holding it. After that, I have no idea how I got home with a Green one instead. :eek: Checked with Parish/Leah and I think she said she got hers since she's the only one I noticed holding the Lightsabre like mine but green blade.

Never mind, at least I still got a lightsabre but will rather have the purple blade back as it's "unique". :p

16. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    After checking, I realise I have the purple Hasbro retractable lightsaber with me. DE - Is it yours? Peiseh

:D

17. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    i have 2! YES THE GREEN RETRACTABLE ONE IS MINE! YES
    the other one is the pvc tube/blade thingy

18. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Okay, we'll do the exchange tomolo hopefully. ;) Thanks Ted! ;)

19. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Guys, our next meeting is on Sunday, June 26, 2 p.m onwards at Citilink Pacific Coffee.

Basically, it's another casual session for burning photos from the 2 latest events - the Hasbro Costume Contest and the Tampines Library Exhibit. We can also do some general discussion on the Fanfilm.

Hopefully those who have digital pics can be there so that we can consolidate all the photos into 1 CD again as before.

As always:

1. JaZzYjaZZ

:)

20. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    I'll be there, and I'll bring along my pics... I'll also bring along a box of 10 empty CD-Rs for our burning session :)

1. JaZzYjaZZ
    2. JediJean

21. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    1. JaZzYjaZZ
    2. JediJean
    3. Crovus

Have I ever not being there? =)

Oh by the way, I haven't got the pictures from CoolVirus yet

22. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Then preferably one of us can get the pics from him, maybe during the lightsaber workshop session?

Btw, this is also a chance for the newer guys to get the older photos (i.e Charity Premiere, Costume Parade etc..)

:)

23. Jedi_Healer

Jedi_Healer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2005
    Hmm I dunno if I can make it or not...I have some Tampines Library photos le..

24. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    For those who cannot make it, pls try to pass your photos to someone who will be attending, so that we can all share the pics on that day... just send a PM or SMS either Jazz, Crovus or JediJean to make arrangements to pass us your photos on a CD.

I'll try to keep a copy of this latest CD for those who are unable to attend, and will contact you to arrange to pass it to you.

25. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Hey guys, is it possible to be earlier? Like say 1pm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.