main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NJO Jedi Character Stats (Corran, Kam, Tionne, etc)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Panamon Kriel, Apr 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panamon Kriel

Panamon Kriel Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 1999
    If anyone has D20 stats for NJO jedi from the books could you please post them or send me an email with them. I'm trying out an adventure where the characters are interacting and sometimes fighting with students from luke's academy. thanks

Adammyhill@aol.ca

2. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    My ~ideas~ for NJO-era stats (outside of the sourcebook)

Tionne: 10th lvl Jedi Consular
    Kam: 13th lvl Jedi Guardian
    Streen: 4th lvl Scout/10th lvl Jedi Consular
    Kyp: 2nd lvl Fringer/11th lvl Jedi Guardian
    Kiranna Ti: 3rd lvl Force Adept/10th lvl Jedi Guardian
    Cilghal: 12th lvl Jedi Consular
    Corran Horn: 6th lvl Soldier/2nd lvl Starfighter Ace/8th lvl Jedi Guardian
    Kyle Katarn: 4th lvl Scout/12th lvl Jedi Guardian
    Ganner Rhysode: 8th lvl Jedi Guardian
    Wurth Skidder: 7th lvl Jedi Guardian
    Dorsk 82: 7th lvl Jedi Consular
    Tahiri: 4th lvl Jedi Guardian
    Miko Reglia: 6th lvl Jedi Guardian
    Daeshara C'Or: 7th lvl Jedi Guardian
    Kenth Hamner: 7th lvl Jedi Guardian
    Ikrit: 15th lvl Jedi Consular

If you like these, we can proceed with stats. I'll need to do this anyway for the RPG that I'm working on...

3. Panamon Kriel

Feb 6, 1999
    Great starting point. I would be more than willing to help as you create stats for each of these characters.

4. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Looks pretty good to me...just one question. Isn't Tionne listed as a Jedi Master in the NJO? Somehow I am thinking that she is, but I can't confirm that. If so, she should be 13th lvl Consular. If someone can check on this please...

5. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Masterhood standards are likely not to be the same in the NJO as in the OJO. This could explain why.

6. sharkdawg

sharkdawg Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2000
    I have no clue. Here, have a piece of gum :)

SHARKY

7. Panamon Kriel

Feb 6, 1999
    If Tionne is going to be 13th level then Kam has to be around 15th. He was already a Jedi Knight before Tionne even began her training. Kam is more powerful than most authors give him credit. Read Dark Empire II for great adventures with Kam. I, Jedi by Stackpole also has some good stuff about Kam.

8. DARTH_ME

DARTH_ME Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2001
    what about luke or liea,etc. levels ?

if kam is 15th level stated by panamon kriel.then ikrit would be higher because he was a jedi longer than kam unless he never improved his force level while in hybernation while waiting fo the golden globe to be solved.

9. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    *whew!* Finally made it back here! :D

The reason that I have Tionne where she is is because she's not necessarily uber-strong in the Force (not very high ranks in Force skills), but she would have VERY high ranks in Knowledge (Jedi Lore) & Knowledge (History) augmented by Skill Focus feats.

For the purposes of NJO-era Jedi (and my own RPG campaign) "Master" is defined as any Jedi of 7th or greater level who has trained another Jedi to lvl 7 or greater. Also, any apprentice will refer to their teacher as "Master" even if they're the Jedi's first apprentice. Example: Mara Jade & Corran Horn are both 8th lvl Jedi Guardians, but Jade is referred to as a "Master" because she's training an apprentice (Jaina Solo), while Corran is considered a Knight.

Remember also, that even though Kam Solusar (a WOEFULLY under-used character! *shameless plug: an Empire-era Kam Solusar is a ~villain~ in my fanfic! *end shameless plug* He doesn't even have a page in EG-Characters!) and Ikrit are of similar levels for example, a Jedi Consular is going to be able to do much more with the Force than a similarly-levelled Guardian. The reason is because a Consular is going to have more skill points to spend on Force powers than a Guardian.

I'll start working on stats. *more shameless plugging* My fanfic also features d20 stats for the characters *end shameless plug* :D

10. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Well all of my writing works are somehow based on RPG stats of a kind, I've built up an entire universe based on Rolemaster systems to do some original work (spent more than a thousand hours doing so that costed much to my studies)

11. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Knock on wood, I'll be able to have stats for Tionne sometime today...

12. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Tionne, Female Human Jedi Consular 10; Init +2(Dex) Def 19(+7 class, +2 Dex) Spd 10m; VP/WP 72/12; Attack +7/+2 melee (3d8 crit 19-20, lightsaber) or +9/+4 ranged; SQ Healing, Jedi Knight; SV Fort +7 Ref +9 Will +8; FP 8 Rep 5; Str 10 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 16 Wis 15 Chr 14

*Equipment: Jedi robes, lightsaber, <I don't remember the name of her stringed instrument>, several holocrons & Jedi tomes

Skills: Computer Use +8, Craft(lightsaber) +7, Diplomacy +9, Entertain (ballad) +7, Gather Information +12, Knowledge (History) +16, Knowledge (Jedi Lore) +19, Sense Motive +9, Treat Injury +9

Force Skills: Affect Mind +7, Empathy +10, Enhance Senses +7, Force Defense +8, Force Push +7, Friendship +9, Heal Other +4, Heal Self +9, Move Object +8, See Force +9, Telepathy +8

Feats: Exotic Weapon Prof. (lightsaber), Force Sensitive, Skill Emphasis (History), Skill Emphasis (Jedi Lore), Weapon Proficiency (blaster pistols & simple weapons)

Force Feats: Alter, Burst of Speed, Control, Deflect Blasters, Force Mind, Knight Mind, Sense

13. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Next up will be stats for Kam Solusar & Ganner Rhysode. I have a copy of WEG's JA Sourcebook, so I used that to convert Kam ~very~ roughly into the d20 system. I've already made stats for him as a lower-level darksider for my fanfic (I just haven't posted that set of stats yet) so it was just a matter of bumping him up a few levels. MAN!!! Turning away from the dark side costs BIG TIME!

<EDIT> ps. the stats for Corran Horn can be found at SWRPG.net

14. Panamon Kriel

Feb 6, 1999
    When you create the stats for Kam consider bumping him up A LOT. His stats in the JA sourcebook are fairly low and represent him having less than a year's worth of training on Yavin.

Also, with regards to Tionne and her Jedi Lore rank. Except for Luke, she should have the highest skill of all the NJO. BUT keep in mind that tons of knowledge is still undiscovered from the Great Purge. I think her rank should be lower than 19, perhaps 12 or 13. This way when stats for other characters are created their Jedi Lore skills are not also too high in comparison to those of Episode 1 Jedi.

Just my 2 cents

15. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    "Also, with regards to Tionne and her Jedi Lore rank. Except for Luke, she should have the highest skill of all the NJO. BUT keep in mind that tons of knowledge is still undiscovered from the Great Purge. I think her rank should be lower than 19, perhaps 12 or 13. This way when stats for other characters are created their Jedi Lore skills are not also too high in comparison to those of Episode 1 Jedi."

So noted. One the things I considered when I realized how high that rank was is that the DC for knowing Jedi Lore would be MUCH MUCH higher in NJO as opposed to PT. That would be a "game mechanic" way of simulating the effects of the Purge.

BTW, you stumbled upon a pet peeve of mine about the sourcebook: Luke Skywalker, the Jedi Master, who spent 20+ years scouring the galaxy for info about the Jedi, has NO ranks in Knowledge (Jedi Lore)!!

16. Jedi Merkurian

May 25, 2000
    Kam Solusar, Male Human Jedi Guardian 13; Init +2 (Dex) Def 28 (+10 class, +2 Dex, +6 feats) Spd 10m VP/WP 107/14; ATK +15/+10/+5 melee (1d3+2 unarmed) +17/+12/+7 melee (3d8+2 crit 19-20 lightsaber) or +15/+10/+5 ranged; SQ Jedi Master; SV Fort +10 Ref +10 Will +7; FP 1 DSP 3 Rep 7; Str 15 Dex 15 Con 14 Int 14 Wis 13 Chr 14

*Equipment: Jedi robes, lightsaber

Skills: Astrogate +3, Craft (lightsaber) +5, Climb +4, Disable Device +4, Intimidate +11, Jump +4, Knowledge (Alien species) +5, Knowledge (Jedi Lore) +4, Knowledge (Planetary systems) +5, Knowledge (streetwise) +7, Move Silently +5, Pilot +8, Repair +4, Search +5; Speak Basic, Rodian, Ryll, Shyriiwook, Trandoshan; Spot +4

Force Feats: Affect Mind +9, Battlemind +9, Enhance Senses +3, Fear +6, Force Grip +9, Force Push +5, Force Stealth +5, Friendship +6, Heal Self +4, Move Object +6, See Force +3, Telepathy +3

Feats: Endurance, Exotic Weapon (lightsaber), Force Sensitive, Frightful Presence, Skill Focus (Force Grip), Starship Operation (transports), Weapon Focus (lightsaber), Weapon proficiency (blaster pistols, simple)

Force Feats: Alter, Burst of Speed, Control, Deflect Blasters, Knight Defense, Lightsaber Defense, Master Defense, Sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.