main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NJO needs a Dark Jedi

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ChissMan, Aug 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChissMan

ChissMan Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2000
    Spice things up a bit!

"BAM!" - Emerill

2. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    Greg Keyes said we might see someone turn.

3. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    Tahiri.
    It would break Anakin's heart.

4. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Way it's going, I believe it will be a certain Jedi Master.

5. ChissMan

ChissMan Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2000
    I DONT want Tahiri to turn...Anakin and Tahiri are awesome together

6. ChissMan

ChissMan Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2000
    oh..more hints please. Which Dark Jedi Master? PM me if you dont want to spoil it :)

7. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    I think Knight was refering to Kyp.

8. ChissMan

ChissMan Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2000
    haha, Im an idiot...

9. Jedi-Sith

Jedi-Sith Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 4, 2001
    It's Jaina! I'm telling you!

I have already posted this in my predictions for NJO. Jaina will turn, NJO: Dark Journey focuses on her, it is just plain logical.

10. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    Kyp turning would be so unimaginative it would be stupid. My tips Jaina, and Kyp turns her back

11. AlienBoy

AlienBoy Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2001
    I tell ya WHAT ELSE the NJO needs?

1) Boba Fett His the galaxies most famous Bounty Hunter- by NJO he is in his late 50's but that doesn't mean he still can't whallop @$$. I mean...don't you want to see how he would do against 3 Yuuzhan Vong? What tricks he'd have up his sleeve (or wrist blaster)

2) Kyle Katarn He kicked the @$$'s of 7 DARK JEDI and somehow disapeared off the face of the ummm...galaxy...
    I mean...this guy obviously had alot of potential and its really disapointing that we haven't seen him again.

3) Jedi Council This whole concept has gone up in smoke- imagine having the council back for dealing with the Yuuzhan Vong. I personally want to see it in action and being brought about all over again.

12. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    There's no such thing as a "Dark Jedi". That is an oxymoron. Like "American Beer". :D

However, someone who is trained in the Jedi Arts, but uses the dark side of the Force would be a good addition to the story.

13. RogueJediX9

RogueJediX9 Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2001
    I've been reading the NJO novels like a madman, but I don't know too much about the yet-to-be-released works. I've heard that there will be a book titled "Force Heretic" which seems to me to say SOMEONE is going over to the Dark Side. Anybody got a scoop on F/H?

14. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    Force Heretic 1 - Remnant
    Force Heretic 2 - Refugee
    Force Heretic 3 - Reunion

by Sean Williams and Shane Dix

due out March, June & August 2003

15. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Alienboy i am tottaly with ya. Fett shouled come back. And chissman darkjorney is about jaina going to the dark side.

16. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    Well I don't want Jaina to turn, orTahiri. Kyp is so obvious it would suck.

I guess I don't want ANYONE to. It's an overused plot device. Blah.

17. ChissMan

ChissMan Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2000
    How can you say theres no Dark Jedi..come on, ..oh I'm sorry, a Sith perhaps? Is that what I should say? People used to ALWAYS refer to them as Dark Jedi...I guess thas not the case anymore.

18. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    according to gamer 5 Lumiya is still out there

19. cool_kyle_15

cool_kyle_15 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2001
    I gotta agree with Wild_Karrde, with names like that, it is almost definate someone will fall to the darkside. Personnally I think it may be Anakin himself falling to the Dark Side.

20. DarkJediCaius

DarkJediCaius Jedi Master star 1

Apr 28, 2001
    I hope that is really is Jaina or Tahiri. I more likely see Jaina. You guys would never know how long I have wanted her to turn to the darkside. A female "dark Jedi" would be so amazing!

21. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Dark Jedi:
    Evil Jedi knights operating during the clone war were called dark jedi...new breed of jedi knights, trained under the tenants of the darkside.(guide to star wars universe 3rd edition, and star wars encyclapedia.)

so Dark Jedi = Evil Jedi Knights, trained under the tenants of the darkside. So unlike what you said(your own non-official oppinion), in star wars they are truly a real thing. They are hardly an oxymoron. Infact it hails back to the early jedi of the great schism, different jedi with different belief systems, who all wanted equal sayso in the discussions about the force, but were exiled and hunted by the Lightside following jedi, that didn't understand there belief systems. Thes early Dark Jedi, ended up being banished to korriban were they discovered the sith race, and the first dark lord of the sith, "xendor"(most likely) was born.

22. bobabooie

bobabooie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2001
    won't happen until after NJO

23. Mateo

Mateo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    According to Gamer 5 Sarcev Quest was the man that advocated Carnor Jax's promotion to Sovereign Protector and positioned him to eliminate Emperor Palpatine,jax made contact with Nom Anor but all the Yuuzhan Vong's Sith connections vanished after his death,Sarcev Quest worked as a member of the Imperial Council under jax's protection until Jax was killed and promply was dumped and then took off.

It seems as if he was helping Lumiya and Jax and since jax is dead maybe she contacted Quest and trained him? maybe Quest and Lumiya will emerge and join the Yuuzhan Vong or she could have Irek Ismaren as apossible apprentice.

24. ChissMan

ChissMan Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2000
    Who is Lumiya and who is Jax?

25. suncrusherX

suncrusherX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2001
    It would be great to finally close the irek plot thread that's hanging out in limbo land.

But I'm 99% sure it'll be either tahiri or jaina or both. jaina would be especially dangerous since she's not really close to anyone right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.